Unable to paste links into Jdownloader2

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't seam to work for me

Entered acc details in Jdownloader docker and get connection established but when I right click on a link and send to jdownloader via the chrome addon its says link sent but nothing happens

I most be doing something wrong? or does Jdownloader have to installed on the desktop pc for that to work?

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't seam to work for me

Entered acc details in Jdownloader docker and get connection established but when I right click on a link and send to jdownloader via the chrome addon its says link sent but nothing happens

I most be doing something wrong? or does Jdownloader have to installed on the desktop pc for that to work?

Nope. JD need not be installed on the desktop. It works fine for me. Have you checked the link grabber tab on JD. The files go there first. You have to manually start the downloads.

clipboard observer is enabled but I don't get any links showing in Jdownloader

I can type in the add link section and copy and paste what I type in but I an still unable to copy a link from another web page or anything outside Jdownloader

I most be doing something wrong?

When you go to my.jdownloader.org and login, do you see your server listed?

If it's listed, when you click on it, do you see the web interface?

If you do, click on the "Add links" button and add a url. Does it show up under the link collector tab? (For simplicity, you can try a youtube link)

OK when I use MyDownloader web interface I can add links, I was trying to add them to the downloader docker webui but could never get them added

Doesn't seam to like https links as only gotten a few to load (even with account details added)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

came here asking me the same but i figured it out. So in case anyone else is wondering how to do this:

When you have the webinterface open press alt + ctrl + shift, this opens a sidebar where you can edit the clipboard. Paste your links there and jdownloader will find them.

5qTaD5l.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3