sdesbure

[support] sdesbure docker repository

58 posts in this topic Last Reply

Wanted to thank you for updating.

Also not sure why but I get this error "Configuration failed: Data protection failed." when trying to log into Bitme

Actually it appears I get that message when trying to log into any tracker

Yeah, even with the latest update. I thought maybe something got jacked with the docker so I completely deleted it and reinstalled but same issue

Been using your Domoticz docker for a week or so now, so far all is good! I think my only issues stem from my Schlage Lock not being supported y Domoticz. I finally got it added, but it doesnt have any configuration options, doesn't always send lock/unlock, and has no idea which state it is in. Domoticz recognized the device name and model, but as a light/switch and other random devices.

Latest Domoticz update prevents me from logging in.... Thoughts for a solution?

EDIT: Cleared Chrome's cache and all is well now. An odd issue.

I am also getting the "Configuration failed: Data protection failed." error when trying to log into torrentleech

Tried with 3 trackers in Jackett and got this same error message.

Hello, update for Jackett is ongoing and should be there within an hour!

Thanks for updating! Can confirm this new version fixed my "Configuration failed: Data protection failed." issue.

It also fixed my data protection failed issue however I know get this "Configuration failed: Found no results while trying to browse this tracker" I tried 2 different trackers so far

Well, I think that's because there's no answer from the trackers (I have the same with t411.io...). They tried to only answers with results from the category but it screws sonar...

Hum, any idea of how to get them working? I did get it working with a third tracker I tried but I would love to have it work with Scenetime and Bitme

Thanks for bringing this to unRaid.

Is it possible to get this updated to the latest version of Jackett? Or is it possible to add the variable to let users select which version they want?

Appreciate it!

For the layman

I read the git hub page and had the deer in headlights stare because im not sure what its telling me.

What does Jackett so for Sonarr,SR, and CP?

Just installed this today and I am not getting the config files to save on the cache drive.  Any pointers to help.

/config  /mnt/cache/apps/jacket/

/usr/share/Jackett/.config/Jackett/  /mnt/cache/apps/jacket/config/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/apps/auto/

Just installed this today and I am not getting the config files to save on the cache drive.  Any pointers to help.

/config  /mnt/cache/apps/jacket/

/usr/share/Jackett/.config/Jackett/  /mnt/cache/apps/jacket/config/

/downloads  /mnt/cache/apps/auto/

I have the same problem.

My config folders are empty (and permissions is 777) so every time I restart the docker it loses settings.

Also, it doesn't work as I believe it can't store .torrent files.

Did you solve your problem?