Help with Unraid 5 to Unraid 6 Migration

Hi I am currently Running UR5 wand want to upgrade to Unraid 6 to be able to use Dockers!! My main apps are PlexServer, Sickbrad, Couch, Sab and Sonarr I have a new USB Drive with a new and different plus Key!! My setup consist on 3 3TB Data Drives a 3TB Parity and a 500GB Cache Drive.  The Plan that I have is to set up a new Fresh Unraid 6.0.1 in the new USB drive but I want to use all the current configuration from the old UR5!  in the cache drive a have a cache only folder with all the Apps folders separately. 

What I need to do to be able to not touch the current data Drives files and be able to use the current Data with the new Dockers Apps?  Can I just re assigned the current disks and Unraid 6 will read them just fine?  Do I need to create a new User Share just like the old Unraid5 setup and the new setup will continue to use that structure?  Or it would be better to just Upgrade with the current USB and clean all the plugins and add the new dockers containers? 

Any help will be very appreciated!!

OK I just install V6 on a new USB drive with a Plus license!! I installed a few plugins and the system is running just fine Btu I haven't started the array yet!!

Can I just re assigned the old drives in the new disk # (old disk1=Seagate 3T new disk1=same Seagate3T) and it will just be fine?

What about the cache drive since I am going to do a fresh install, It is better to back up all old data apps folder(that's the only data that I have in the cache)  and reformat the cache drive in XFS and create a new cache only folder and use the existing apps data?

How about the user shares? I only have one user share with sub folders for Movies and TV Shows. Can I just set a new user share with the same name and it will behave like the old configuration? 

This questions are not address in the linked guide!! I just want to know if I assigned the new drives in V6 it will work just like v5 and will no loose data!!