Help! UNRAID won't come back up

So had some issues, went to stop the array and lost all connectivity to TOWER.  Had to do a hard reboot.  Now when I start up my server it gets to this line:

unraid-swapfile[9615]: initiating unRAID swap-file.

/etc/rc.d/rc.local: line 42:    8394 killed                    /var/tmp/go

It just sits and sits there.  I have no idea what to do?  Help please!

I am running UNRAID 5.0.6.  Also, this is the first time the server has been rebooted since installing and running MYSQL for my Kodi boxes.  So it definately was not a clean shutdown.

Ok that worked and have it booted up.  I noticed unMenu did not start as well as MYSQL.  Do I have to re-install them or just start them up again?  Sorry I sound like a newb, but thanks a lot for your help so far!

Something in your go file was causing your problem. unMenu would have been one of the things started in your go file, and it probably would have installed some other things, possibly including mysql.

Are you in SAFE mode now? Do you normally have any plugins installed, or are all of your addons installed some other way, possibly by unMenu? What other addons besides mysql and unMenu do you usually run? You apparently were running something that let you have a swap file, maybe unMenu also installed that.

Do you have a copy of the go file that was causing the problem? If so, post it.

I got unmenu started, and had to re-install all the packages I installed from unmenu - swap-file, mysql, and clean-powerdown.  I am not in safe mode and all seems to be working fine.  Unfortunately I did not keep my old GO file.  I tried to open my new one on my windows maching, but it froze up NOTEPAD.  What program can I use to open/read my GO file?  SAB, SB, PLEX, and CP all installed fine following changes the GO files.  It was just unmenu and all the unmenu packages that needed re-installed.  Thanks for the help, I learned a lot getting this fixed.