[support] MakeMKV-RDP container Deprecated

Default.  The only setting I changed was the output location.

Could you remove the container completely (tick the remove image option also) and delete the appdata folder and then try to download again?

If that doesn't work I have no more suggestions I'm afraid.

Running 6.2.0 rc5

Update was available but i get

Pulling image: tobbenb/makemkv-rdp:latest

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from tobbenb/makemkv-rdp.

IMAGE ID [e9c5e611068d]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [c29de585b225]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [0b3e3644d782]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [a3ed95caeb02]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [f9cf24c26853]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [47f8cff1b587]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [c7f597623b22]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [848ff3ed44b9]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [6283a7b7ec49]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 11 KB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.

IMAGE ID [c03eaf48fcde]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 449 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 449 MB

Error: layers from manifest don't match image configuration

Help!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me understand how to select the correct track when the disc shows multiple tracks of being the main movie. For example, Café Society has several many that are 16-18 chapters, and I would need to know which is the correct one to select. When I Google for help, I get results like the following, but I don't see how to select playlists in this MakeMKV-RDP Docker like they do here.

https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15236

Can someone help me understand how to select the correct track when the disc shows multiple tracks of being the main movie. For example, Café Society has several many that are 16-18 chapters, and I would need to know which is the correct one to select. When I Google for help, I get results like the following, but I don't see how to select playlists in this MakeMKV-RDP Docker like they do here.

Search Google for prosess monitor blu-ray rip and you should get a guide on how to do it.

You need to download process monitor, make a filter for mpls files and start the playback in powerdvd. Then you'll see in the process monitor which mpls is playing.

Hi Saarg,

I too am having problems with the MakeMKV-RDP container (Docker).  When I invoke the WebUI it comes up with a PopUp asking for my Beta Key.  However, I cannot enter and or copy/paste the key from the MakeMKV.com support forum (T-lAx41P60qUCpItEaWeTy4lU1PzJ7F3qIvKQxircspYn1lT9f9ubuvvghA6DJAnkAsj) which is supposedly good through Jan 2017.  If I cancel and/or attempt to open, the entire screen goes black and no further information/access is available.

Also when I previously was able to get into the program via my UnRaid, it failed to see my USB BluRay/DVD player attached to my MacMini (Sierra), though it was my understanding that you had setup the program with the first BluRay/DVD device in your Docker (perhaps my misunderstanding was that it is directly attached to the UnRaid Server).

Regardless of the above, I have downloaded the latest MakeMKV software to my Mac and it too is failing frequently.  It seems to either not see a disc that has been inserted or not be able to recognize the disc or its encoding/protection.  Of the 6 or 8 BluRay discs I purchased on Black Friday it only was able to import 3.  Is this problem r/t to my Mac or is it more intrinsic in their current release?

Any assistance you could offer would be most appreciated.  I can send you my settings if requested.

Regards,

Dave

Hey Saarg, please allow me to throw some first rate noob questions at you-

I recently built my first unraid server to (among other things) host a plex server. I was thrilled to find your makemkv container, as this would cut a couple of steps out of the blu-ray ripping process. I have Plex up and running with no issues, but I am having some issue with makemkv. When I try to start makemkv I get "Execution Error/ Server Error". I believe my issue lies with the port selections.

What should I have the two host ports set to?

I also changed "Host Path 2" to my Plex movie folder; was this an error on my part?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I recently built my first unraid server to (among other things) host a plex server. I was thrilled to find your makemkv container, as this would cut a couple of steps out of the blu-ray ripping process. I have Plex up and running with no issues, but I am having some issue with makemkv. When I try to start makemkv I get "Execution Error/ Server Error". I believe my issue lies with the port selections.

Hi JJ,

Plus 1, I'm getting the same problem.

As an aside, I'm having problems getting my Plex Server to function.  Could you please provide me a copy of your settings (configs).  My Plex link on my Mac (https://app.plex.tv/web/app#!/server/9aa206e893b87c17ee7a55c3a0120af06768447c/section/1) fails to find my Server.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Dave

Hi Saarg,

I too am having problems with the MakeMKV-RDP container (Docker).  When I invoke the WebUI it comes up with a PopUp asking for my Beta Key.  However, I cannot enter and or copy/paste the key from the MakeMKV.com support forum (T-lAx41P60qUCpItEaWeTy4lU1PzJ7F3qIvKQxircspYn1lT9f9ubuvvghA6DJAnkAsj) which is supposedly good through Jan 2017.  If I cancel and/or attempt to open, the entire screen goes black and no further information/access is available.

Also when I previously was able to get into the program via my UnRaid, it failed to see my USB BluRay/DVD player attached to my MacMini (Sierra), though it was my understanding that you had setup the program with the first BluRay/DVD device in your Docker (perhaps my misunderstanding was that it is directly attached to the UnRaid Server).

Regardless of the above, I have downloaded the latest MakeMKV software to my Mac and it too is failing frequently.  It seems to either not see a disc that has been inserted or not be able to recognize the disc or its encoding/protection.  Of the 6 or 8 BluRay discs I purchased on Black Friday it only was able to import 3.  Is this problem r/t to my Mac or is it more intrinsic in their current release?

Any assistance you could offer would be most appreciated.  I can send you my settings if requested.

Regards,

Dave

Please Read the first post for how to enter the key.

You need to connect the drive to unraid to be able to use it.

I have had little problems ripping any disc, so it's either too new or problem with your drive I would guess.

I also changed "Host Path 2" to my Plex movie folder; was this an error on my part?

I'm on a plane soon leaving right now, so can't check any ports, but if they are not used on other containers, just leave it at default.

Post the log of the container here, and also the run command you get after hitting apply in the template (You need to change something to make it show the run command).

Search Google for prosess monitor blu-ray rip and you should get a guide on how to do it.

You need to download process monitor, make a filter for mpls files and start the playback in powerdvd. Then you'll see in the process monitor which mpls is playing.

Okay, so I would need to be using a PC to do this? Today, I have an internal Blu-ray drive installed in my unRAID server, and I just use MakeMKV-RDP to do everything.

Okay, so I would need to be using a PC to do this? Today, I have an internal Blu-ray drive installed in my unRAID server, and I just use MakeMKV-RDP to do everything.

If you don't find any info online about your disc, it's your only option, unless you manage to make a VM and pass through the blu-ray.

I'm on a plane soon leaving right now, so can't check any ports, but if they are not used on other containers, just leave it at default.

Post the log of the container here, and also the run command you get after hitting apply in the template (You need to change something to make it show the run command).

Sorry for the delay Saarg; it's been a little crazy around here.

When I try to check the log of the container I simply get a blank page with a header at the top-

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

...but nothing more.

As for my settings, they are as follows-

Network:Bridged

Priviledged: OFF

Host Port 1: 3389

Host Port 2:8080

Host Path 2;/mnt/cache/appdata/MakeMKV-RDP/  (I DID HAVE THIS SET TO MY PLEX MOVIE FOLDER AND CHANGED IT) It didn't work then either!

Key 1 and 2 are 1920 and 1080, respectively. I understood it to mean output resolution.

Let me know if you see anything wrong with the above. Thanks again!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to use this with anyDVD or some other product like that?  After I buy a bluray or DVD I want to rip it so it is available to my streaming devices and I generally can't do this without anyDVD.

No it's not possible to use it with anyDVD. Isn't that windows only?

You can use MakeMKV to rip the disc, so why do you need anyDVD?