Cant find unraid server on network

Just wired my house in cat 6. Have a little rack set up with a patch panel and switch. Relocated my unraid server to the shelf in the laundry where this gear is.

The server still shows the same IP address as before i moved it because i set it as static, 192.168.0.12

When i type in ipconfig eth0 it still shows as same address.

when i type this in on the network on my pc it wont find it.

Everything is connected fine, everything works etc. Not sure why this is happening. I haven't changed any setting since i moved it so im a bit unsure.

Are your other devices on the 192.168.0.x subnet?

Can you ping anything from unRAID, if yes, internal/external, or both?

Does the port on you're connecting unRAID to on the switch or router light up?  If multiple switches/routers, are the ports further along lit up?

This is probably a networking issue.

my unraid server is a gen 8 hp microserver. it has 2 lan ports and it was in number 2. I put it into lan 1 port and reset it and its fine now. Dont know if that was the issue but all good now.

Your problem was caused by the way unRAID detects Network cards.  It always sets the first one that it finds as active and seems to ignore any others.  This is not a problem UNLESS the board has two ports and you plug the cable into the wrong one.  ::)