[Support] MKVToolNix-gui container

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried again; new container, image and config folder, but still no keyboard i'm afraid  :(

I think I have found the reason for keyboards not working/half working. It has to do with the keyboard language in the container setup. I haven't found any way to make this work yet though.

Which keyboard language do you use?

no matter what i do, i get a black screen with this app.. reinstalling didnt solve this

Have you tried deleting the config folder before adding it again? Be sure to delete both image and container.

Thanks for the reply. On the initial setup the app works fine. I did try removing the config folder, but as soon as i drag & drop a track in the merge section or after starting/restarting the app it all goes to black. Seems like the graphical interface crashes on moving stuff...

(The blackscreen stays, no matter if I use guacamole or RDP)

• 1 month later...

Any update on the keyboard issue? I would love to add some keywords to my files.  :D

I'm trying to fix it, but I'm soon to give up. The keyboard part in rdp, guacamole, xvnc in docker is difficult stuff to get right.

The keyboard works for me, but not with Norwegian letters (æøå), which should be translated  automatically in rdp. There is something that is not right but I have no idea what.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not working on it. I have spent enough time trying to find out what the problem is and not getting any further really.

As I don't use it myself (and the keyboard only failed a few times and a reinstall fixed it) I don't have the motivation to do more. Sorry.

Which keyboard layout do you use on you computer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Arrow keys and DEL and Backspace keys don't work since last update.

I have given up on trying to fix the keyboard problems. No matter what I have tried, it's not getting better.

Is there a github page for this docker with the list of docker create commands for those looking to install it outside of UnRAID?

• 2 months later...

Ok, i just upgraded from unraid v5 rc12a to 6.1.9. I am getting use to the docker because i was able to get my plex server running maintaining my settings. However now I need to fix this issue where i have a script modify videos after they are downloaded via sabnzb, the problem is the script can no longer execute the commands mkvinfo or mkvmerge.

How do I user this container to get the same effect? Can i use wget/wput to start interfacing the docker container?

or is there a plugin which i can use to get access directly to the CLI as before?

I have given up on trying to fix the keyboard problems. No matter what I have tried, it's not getting better.

Is there a github page for this docker with the list of docker create commands for those looking to install it outside of UnRAID?

Here's the dockerfile, there's no readme, but you can figure it out by looking at the dockerfile and by reading the docker run command when you run it on Unraid, here's an example of the docker run command on Unraid albeit from a different container.

nzLa8yg.png

Here's the dockerfile, there's no readme, but you can figure it out by looking at the dockerfile and by reading the docker run command when you run it on Unraid, here's an example of the docker run command on Unraid albeit from a different container.

nzLa8yg.png

Sorry Spartacus! I missed your post somehow. CHBMB saved the day...  :D

• 3 weeks later...

nzLa8yg.png

nzLa8yg.png

Sorry Spartacus! I missed your post somehow. CHBMB saved the day...  :D

I'm not running docker on UnRAID so any chance someone could show me the docker create output when creating this container in UnRAID?

• 3 months later...