Should I clean install?

So I'm already running 6.0.1 and I upgraded I guess the "dirty" way (from 5.0.6 I believe) awhile back and kept upgrading during all of the v6 betas (can't remember exactly what I did, but I think I just upgraded through the GUI). I just saw the v6 upgrade guide and I never did any of that stuff in there when I upgraded. Occasionally I have "funky" things going on with the system like running plugins sometimes becoming unconnnectable for no reason.

I am wondering if I should go forward with a "clean install" just to ensure that everything is in tip top shape despite the fact that I'm already on 6.0.1? Just reading the guide now and I realize I don't even think I ran the new permissions tool (doing it now).

What do you all think? Clean install?

It can't hurt.  I'm not sure it's really necessary though, to give up your current drive assignments and all of the v6 configuration you've done.  I think what I would do is an 'upgrade' install, so nothing lost.  Make sure you keep a back up of your current flash.

I do feel there are users that started with early v6 betas, and have remnants of v5 still on their flash, causing strange issues.  But there are more than enough reasons for flaky behavior when dealing with so much that was beta.  In some ways, v6 and its plugins, Docker containers, and VMs are still very new and fresh, could use a year of maturation and stabilization.  So I can't guarantee that a redo will fix all issues.

If you don't do anything else, I would recommend that you check the Files on flash drive section.