UnRaid reverted back to ver 6.0

I had unRaid 6.1rc2 plugged in for a couple of days now it is back to 6.0 did this happen because of parity? Forgive me I am new to all this.

No - this is nothing to do with parity!

unRAID will not revert unless you took some action to make it do so?  Not quite sure what you did to cause this but there must have been something  :-\

I had unRaid 6.1rc2 plugged in for a couple of days now it is back to 6.0 did this happen because of parity? Forgive me I am new to all this.

unRAID will not revert unless you took some action to make it do so?  Not quite sure what you did to cause this but there must have been something  :-\

I was trying to get my HDhomerun to work with TVheadend and used CHBMB media build files renamed my bzroot and bzimage files as directed,  that must have been it.  As for the TVHeadend whoever designed that platform made it way to complicated for what I wanted or for that matter the average user.  I ended up using an EmbyTV in my Emby server  that was plug and play beautiful. Watch these guys for when they go IPO public Plex is lagging way behind.

I was trying to get my HDhomerun to work with TVheadend and used CHBMB media build files renamed my bzroot and bzimage files as directed,  that must have been it.  As for the TVHeadend whoever designed that platform made it way to complicated for what I wanted or for that matter the average user.  I ended up using an EmbyTV in my Emby server  that was plug and play beautiful. Watch these guys for when they go IPO public Plex is lagging way behind.

The Mediabuild files are version specific.  If you've ended up back on V6.0.0 or V6.0.1 then that's because that's the version you downloaded and used....

I've only done V6.1 RC2 for TBS and V6.1 RC1 for Openelec & DigitalDevices Experimental as nobody posted to confirm the RC1 ones were working so I assumed nobody was using them.

I only have a TBS tuner so can't test the other two...

If you're desperate to use RC2, then let me know and I'll see of I can do one soonish, but I was going to wait until final release of V6.1

If you're really desperate to upgrade then check out the link to the wiki in the Mediabuild thread and you could make your own.

I thought it was pretty clear in my thread that these replaced the regular OS files but as you've had this issue I'm going to go back and take a look at it and see if I need to clarify it a bit.

Hope that helps answer any queries and helped you get your head around it all a bit more.

You also don't need a MediaBuild for HDHomeRun only for DVB tuners.

Between the wiki, my thread and Saarg's TVHeadEnd thread there's plenty of information and help available, you just need to ask.

As regarding TVHeadEnd their forum is also very helpful for configuration queries

Unraid TVheadend Wiki

I find TVHeadEnd pretty easy to configure compared with other TV Tuner software, but it does take a bit of reading and research to get it all set up.

I agree that Emby is a great product but I wasn't aware they had their own native TV Tuner unless it's for Network IPTV devices like your homerun.  You got a link so I can take a look?

You also don't need a MediaBuild for HDHomeRun only for DVB tuners.

Between the wiki, my thread and Saarg's TVHeadEnd thread there's plenty of information and help available, you just need to ask.

As regarding TVHeadEnd their forum is also very helpful for configuration queries

Unraid TVheadend Wiki

I find TVHeadEnd pretty easy to configure compared with other TV Tuner software, but it does take a bit of reading and research to get it all set up.

I agree that Emby is a great product but I wasn't aware they had their own native TV Tuner unless it's for Network IPTV devices like your homerun.  You got a link so I can take a look?

I went through the TVHeadEnd and it is way to complicated for even an old Computer Tech like myself who pioneered the z80 and 8080 processors. I can read a schematic but that was just way to complicated for what I wanted.  EmbyTV supports my the three tuners with the ability to record. Emby even went to voice commands like Amazon Fire TV.

It started as a plugin but now it is part of the core installation and it is built  for the HDhomerun...Here is a link to the forum if you are interested in knowing more it hasn't been placed in the wiki yet  http://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/149-embytv/