Docker Crashing unRaid

SSMI

I don't know if this should be its own topic, but I'll start here. I'm having a very similar problem.

In my case, I have two VMs running Windows 10. They do almost nothing but sit there. Everything works fine for days, then all of a sudden, I can't connect to unRAID or either of the two VMs or any unRaid shares. My router shows all three IPs are no longer attached.

I can access unRAID fine with the attached keyboard and monitor, and was able to successfully issue a powerdown command.

It feels really weird, not being able to trust unRAID after years of not worrying about it. So how do I fix this?

I don't know if this should be its own topic, but I'll start here. I'm having a very similar problem.

In my case, I have two VMs running Windows 10. They do almost nothing but sit there. Everything works fine for days, then all of a sudden, I can't connect to unRAID or either of the two VMs or any unRaid shares. My router shows all three IPs are no longer attached.

I can access unRAID fine with the attached keyboard and monitor, and was able to successfully issue a powerdown command.

It feels really weird, not being able to trust unRAID after years of not worrying about it. So how do I fix this?

Please create a new topic and the next time this happens, type diagnostics from the locally attached monitor, and keyboard.  Then upload the zip file it puts on the flash to the post you create. Also, if you are able to shut down the server, perhaps it's your network that's the problem.  If the host crashed, it would be inaccessible from command line locally as well.