Share Your Banners

wgstarks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, glbjr29 said:

Does anyone have a cool Zeus Banner? TIA

It's been awhile since I've made banners so I'm not sure what the current size/dimensions need to be; so here's a quick 'n dirty one I just made using one of my old blank banner templates. Also, it fights the unRAID text on the left & right side; unless the font colors can be changed in unRaid, I'd need to spend more time on it than I have right now to get it to look better.

Anyways, hope you like it.

Zeus (quick).png

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Joseph said:

It's been awhile since I've made banners so I'm not sure what the current size/dimensions need to be; so here's a quick 'n dirty one I just made using one of my old blank banner templates. Also, it fights the unRAID text on the left & right side; unless the font colors can be changed in unRaid, I'd need to spend more time on it than I have right now to get it to look better.

Anyways, hope you like it.

Zeus (quick).png

image.thumb.png.188e6ffbae550d4a783adfbb7b17e944.png

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jurak said:

Does anyone have a nice Heimdall from the marvel universe banner? Not finding any thing that would look good and I'm not the greatest at editing photos.

Not my best work, but thought I'd upload them for you. Send me a link to the banner so I know what you're looking for

Heimdall (quick) 1.png

Heimdall (quick) 2.png

Heimdall (quick) 3.png

Edited by Joseph
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 12:07 PM, Fiservedpi said:

Anyone know what elementsi need to edit to erase these boxes on top of my banner? i want it to be one piece not split into 3, im guessing just need to adjust the opacity but not sure what those elements are called. 

Screenshot 2022-02-20 140422.png

image.png.250c933688fb2f56aa5bd22cb58b0400.png

Same, not sure why i have this fade background. anyone know which setting makes the banner full width?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...