Share Your Banners

wgstarks

The banner I created is very dark, and needs a lighter box at both ends to make the text overlays readable, but the size of the necessary box changes depending upon the smoosh/stretch factor.

Since you can now specify the text color on the banner as well as the color of the menu bar, I no longer worry about lighter overlays on the ends. If I change banners and the text doesn’t show up well, it is easy to change the text color.

So far, I have found that white text seems to show up well even on very busy scenery/photography banners (as you have also done). I also change the menu bar color to one that is complementary to the banner color(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Socrates said:

Thanks this one looks fantastic with my unraid theme.

That looks awesome! What theme are you using? My dashboard doesn't look that good. (v6.6.6) (I like how your items are separated in to columns with boxes.)

Edited by Joseph
10 hours ago, Joseph said:

That looks awesome! What theme are you using? My dashboard doesn't look that good. (v6.6.6) (I like how your items are separated in to columns with boxes.)

I am using the latest release.. along with Dark Reader Chrome extension. with these settings for all my webpages.

C09mzMF.png

• 2 weeks later...