Share Your Banners

wgstarks

22 hours ago, HemiStormtrooper said:

Haven't been able to find any, but if anyone has any Halo themed banners for Unraid, that would be awesome.  I've tried making a few in Gimp and I keep failing miserably at it.

It's far from perfect, but here's a 'quick n dirty' one I did for you. I might get around to fixing it at some point.

Halo.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Dropkick Murphy said:

I could use a little help please. I've been changing every setting back and forth for over 30 minutes and can't figure out these 3 things

1. How to add MB & CPU temp to dashboard

2. How to change color in this field

3. How to change font color for these items

I have version 6.8.3 with no dockers

Capture010.PNG

You can add Motherboard and CPU temps to your dashboard with a plugin called "Dynamix System Temp". 

It states that it doesn't work on all hardware, but it was able to pick up a bunch of different temps for me. 

1829020379_ScreenShot2021-03-16at9_46_19PM.png.1ef784bc5cf0b702c5bb2fb2b7576b18.png

Here is a link to the community applications plugin Page if you haven't installed that yet. It makes installing Docker containers/Plugins really simple. 

Edited by KECreations
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joseph said:

Hope someone will help you find an answer to your question 1.

How did you change 2 & 3? I didn't think it could be done. Thanks.

In the display settings it's these 2 headings. To match the dashboard color I used MS snipping tool and grabbed a sample of the background color then went to this website https://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/ and uploaded the image. It will then generate the HTML code for the color that you enter into the "header custom background color" line. You can also find the codes for every other color on that site to create whatever font color you want.

Capture014.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, KECreations said:

You can add Motherboard and CPU temps to your dashboard with a plugin called "Dynamix System Temp". 

It states that it doesn't work on all hardware, but it was able to pick up a bunch of different temps for me. 

1829020379_ScreenShot2021-03-16at9_46_19PM.png.1ef784bc5cf0b702c5bb2fb2b7576b18.png

Here is a link to the community applications plugin Page if you haven't installed that yet. It makes installing Docker containers/Plugins really simple. 

Awesome, thanks. I haven't installed any dockers yet but this seems like a good place to start.

Edited by Dropkick Murphy
EDIT: got it working, thanks again
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, tmeuze said:

First post, wanted to share. Made with the My Server plugin in mind.

gradient.png

banner2.png

banner3.png

banner4.png

I liked the look of these so I borrowed the idea, made it a bit darker and added the texture from the back of the new Apple Pro XDR display. I decided I had spent enough time on it today, but I'll probably keep tweaking it to make it a bit more polished.57656731_unraidbannerdark.thumb.png.f42253e85b2f10475e2ec63e543b14d0.png3dtFUOV.jpg

Edited by ZERØ
Added blank banner for others to use
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...