Jump to content
wgstarks

Share Your Banners

187 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, bonienl said:

image.thumb.png.4fe5df092f3b886dedbf9730809a9ce4.png

 

Nice!  Looking forward to it whenever it makes its way into 6.6.x 

 

This will really add some flexibility when dealing with banners and text readability

Edited by Hoopster

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, bonienl said:

I made a new setting which allows to overrule the header text color with a custom color.

Wow! That was fast.  Already showed up today in 6.6.1 😀

 

EDIT:  I also noticed the selected color applies to the unRAID version number as well.  👍

Edited by Hoopster

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/2/2018 at 2:13 AM, Trites said:

My Current banner.

 

unraid-wall1.thumb.png.b12f7df4ecc444dfdcddba9312f1727c.png

Thanks - just added this one

Share this post


Link to post

Since several of you seem to be using this banner provided by Trites (I like it as well), I modified it for those who prefer 1920x90 without stretching the original 1270x90 banner.

 

 

Electricity.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

I modified it for those who prefer 1920x90 without stretching the original 1270x90 banner.

Where do I find the official/optimal settings for custom banners? Is it correct to gather from this post all banners should be 1920x90 to avoid stretching?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joseph said:

Where do I find the official/optimal settings for custom banners? Is it correct to gather from this post all banners should be 1920x90 to avoid stretching?

Depends on your monitor resolution.  The unRAID GUI used to be fixed at a 1280 pixel width regardless of monitor resolution and the recommended banner size was 1270x90.  I, and many others, have a 1920x1080/1200 resolution monitor.  With the GUI now using the full monitor width, "old" banners are stretched to fill.

 

All the banners I create are 1920x90 since that is my monitor resolution.  For others, it may be different.

Share this post


Link to post

Made this, its from a series of books by David Eddings called the MalloreonBanner.thumb.png.70c818413fa2ef57236b1870270d7ad0.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RivaSABB said:

Made this, its from a series of books by David Eddings called the MalloreonBanner.thumb.png.70c818413fa2ef57236b1870270d7ad0.png

I loved those books as a kid - the Belgariad was one of the first fantasy series I read.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't create this (just grabbed a 1920x90 section of the original image) but I thought I'd share it anyways. UNRAID blends in on the left, but it still looks pretty cool

2018-10-10 22_49_04-Daedalus_Dashboard.png

Edited by secondsunrise

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2018 at 8:59 PM, Hoopster said:

Since several of you seem to be using this banner provided by Trites (I like it as well), I modified it for those who prefer 1920x90 without stretching the original 1270x90 banner.

 

 

Electricity.png

Did realize people would actually like the banner. LOL 

I made it from a wallpaper a found years ago. I'll attach the original wallpaper.

 

Wallpaper in the Style of High Tech.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now