Share Your Banners


wgstarks

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, HemiStormtrooper said:

Haven't been able to find any, but if anyone has any Halo themed banners for Unraid, that would be awesome.  I've tried making a few in Gimp and I keep failing miserably at it.

It's far from perfect, but here's a 'quick n dirty' one I did for you. I might get around to fixing it at some point.

Halo.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, HemiStormtrooper said:

That's much better than anything I had made lmao.  Thanks!

you bet... here's a dark mode" version; it has the same issues as the first one, but I hope you enjoy

 

1019750474_HaloDarkMode.thumb.png.a22f1c381345363e5d1165b9f018b343.png

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

I could use a little help please. I've been changing every setting back and forth for over 30 minutes and can't figure out these 3 things

1. How to add MB & CPU temp to dashboard

2. How to change color in this field

3. How to change font color for these items

I have version 6.8.3 with no dockers

Capture010.PNG

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Dropkick Murphy said:

Okay, just figured out 2-3 so scratch those.

Hope someone will help you find an answer to your question 1.

 

How did you change 2 & 3? I didn't think it could be done. Thanks.

Link to comment

 

1 hour ago, Dropkick Murphy said:

I could use a little help please. I've been changing every setting back and forth for over 30 minutes and can't figure out these 3 things

1. How to add MB & CPU temp to dashboard

2. How to change color in this field

3. How to change font color for these items

I have version 6.8.3 with no dockers

Capture010.PNG

 

 

You can add Motherboard and CPU temps to your dashboard with a plugin called "Dynamix System Temp". 

It states that it doesn't work on all hardware, but it was able to pick up a bunch of different temps for me. 

 

1829020379_ScreenShot2021-03-16at9_46_19PM.png.1ef784bc5cf0b702c5bb2fb2b7576b18.png

 

Here is a link to the community applications plugin Page if you haven't installed that yet. It makes installing Docker containers/Plugins really simple. 

 

 

 

Edited by KECreations
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Joseph said:

Hope someone will help you find an answer to your question 1.

 

How did you change 2 & 3? I didn't think it could be done. Thanks.

In the display settings it's these 2 headings. To match the dashboard color I used MS snipping tool and grabbed a sample of the background color then went to this website https://html-color-codes.info/colors-from-image/ and uploaded the image. It will then generate the HTML code for the color that you enter into the "header custom background color" line. You can also find the codes for every other color on that site to create whatever font color you want.

Capture014.PNG

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, KECreations said:

 

 

 

You can add Motherboard and CPU temps to your dashboard with a plugin called "Dynamix System Temp". 

It states that it doesn't work on all hardware, but it was able to pick up a bunch of different temps for me. 

 

1829020379_ScreenShot2021-03-16at9_46_19PM.png.1ef784bc5cf0b702c5bb2fb2b7576b18.png

 

Here is a link to the community applications plugin Page if you haven't installed that yet. It makes installing Docker containers/Plugins really simple. 

 

 

 

Awesome, thanks. I haven't installed any dockers yet but this seems like a good place to start.

Edited by Dropkick Murphy
EDIT: got it working, thanks again
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, tmeuze said:

First post, wanted to share. Made with the My Server plugin in mind.

gradient.png

banner2.png

banner3.png

banner4.png

I liked the look of these so I borrowed the idea, made it a bit darker and added the texture from the back of the new Apple Pro XDR display. I decided I had spent enough time on it today, but I'll probably keep tweaking it to make it a bit more polished.57656731_unraidbannerdark.thumb.png.f42253e85b2f10475e2ec63e543b14d0.png3dtFUOV.jpg

Edited by ZERØ
Added blank banner for others to use
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

New contribution of a new banner inspired by the colors of UnRAID and the Gray theme.

I recommend that the header custom text color be the same tone as the icons: Header custom text color: # ff4800
Best regards

BANNER PROPI.png

 

screencapture-192-168-2-100-Dashboard-2021-07-13-01_27_17.jpg

Edited by EUGENI_CAT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.