[REPO] LinuxServer.io Docker Repo

Any chance of a linuxserver.io SickBeard Docker?  I've migrated all of my Dockers to the linuxserver.io Dockers where possible, but no Docker for SickBeard makes me sad...  ;D

Er may or may not be working on souch a thing, but consensus in the group is that sonarr is better

Yes, I've seen the same mentioned by others as well.  I guess I just haven't tried to migrate to Sonarr yet as it's quite a bit more difficult to get setup and working properly (or so I've heard), but once running it puts SickBeard to shame.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet this weekend and give it a shot.

I thought it was easy to set up personally.  Main tripping point will be the docker mount points etc.

I have tried to like Sonarr but I cannot make the switch. The biggest issue for me is whenever I download torrents, I have no way to manually force a post process.. If I put a watch folder, the files may get post processed before they are done copying from my torrent download folder.

And as a visual person, I cannot STAND the huge background images when looking at individual shows... Its like trying to read a billboard from 3 feet...  but that's just me... the Manual Post Processing is the dea lbreaker.

I agree, Sonarr is OK and that is what I am using to keep my dockers all from the same group but if I had the choice to use SickRage from you guys I would switch in an instant.

While I love the LinuxServer.io guys, I prefer to have the apps that work for me which leads to a big mish-mosh of Dockers from several people... This does not bother me and has been working fine for me.

I do make sure they all are on the same phusion version number.

I have tried to like Sonarr but I cannot make the switch. The biggest issue for me is whenever I download torrents, I have no way to manually force a post process.. If I put a watch folder, the files may get post processed before they are done copying from my torrent download folder.

And as a visual person, I cannot STAND the huge background images when looking at individual shows... Its like trying to read a billboard from 3 feet...  but that's just me... the Manual Post Processing is the dea lbreaker.

I agree, Sonarr is OK and that is what I am using to keep my dockers all from the same group but if I had the choice to use SickRage from you guys I would switch in an instant.

we may be able to help you there.....

sickrage is on the beta stage

Now THAT is some good news!!!

Next Websync??    ???  ::)  ???  :P I have been trying to get it to build in Docker Hub and nothing works. I want to be able to save the files in /nobody/websync/dist folder to /appdata... But cannot get the Docker to do the git clone part.

Now THAT is some good news!!!

Next Websync??    ???  ::)  ???  :P I have been trying to get it to build in Docker Hub and nothing works. I want to be able to save the files in /nobody/websync/dist folder to /appdata... But cannot get the Docker to do the git clone part.

websync last time i looked is terminally busted and no longer builds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts on creating a Ubiquiti UniFi controller docker?  I know one already exists by pducharme, but he doesn't seem to be around much and the UniFi controller was updated to 4.7.5 almost a month ago and his docker is still at 4.6.6.

that night happen

I was hoping someone can help me.

I just built my first unraid server and installed my first docker. Syncthing.

I have a share /sync/media/

All folders and and files created by syncthing inside are given permissions 700 so noone can access files from smb/nfs etc....

Anyone know how to fix this besides me manually going in and chmoding all files every time they are updated?

All folders and and files created by syncthing inside are given permissions 700 so noone can access files from smb/nfs etc....

Anyone know how to fix this besides me manually going in and chmoding all files every time they are updated?

Do you have any extra users on your box except the root?

Now I don't know the process, but I'm just curious how to request the addition of a container, or if that's even a thing... but as upStatsBoard is somewhat dead, and I'm sure people are looking for an alternative, I was wondering if we could get a container for Plex-Board (https://github.com/scytherswings/Plex-Board) somehow... Though it's still in somewhat early active development, it looks like a good start and I think the exposure would help the project keep moving along :)

EDIT:

Okay, so I went and made one (my first docker ever btw gostlund/plex-board), and in actually using it, I realize it's still very early stages and not really something people would use in production yet... So, don't worry about this one yet...

Just out of curiosity, maybe i am blind, do you guys have a Unraid Docker Repo, I can't seem to find one?

Thanks

It's https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-templates.  I think that when they created the OP, they pretty much assumed that everyone using docker was also using the Community Applications plugin (and why wouldn't you? It's way easier than dealing with repositories.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=40262.0

Do you have any extra users on your box except the root?

Yes I do, 2 other users.

@m3ki

Run it as one of them then, the LinuxServer dockers allow you to run as another user.

I have one syncthing instance that syncs multiple user folders so running as one or the other wont work.

For now I think I solved it by doing "ignore permissions" checkbox and unraid does default umask(though it's kind of dumb that it's 777 :).

Since only root has access to ssh, I guess it's ok.

• 2 weeks later...

@m3ki

Run it as one of them then, the LinuxServer dockers allow you to run as another user.

I have one syncthing instance that syncs multiple user folders so running as one or the other wont work.

For now I think I solved it by doing "ignore permissions" checkbox and unraid does default umask(though it's kind of dumb that it's 777 :).

Since only root has access to ssh, I guess it's ok.

may I suggest several instances of syncthing?