[REPO] LinuxServer.io Docker Repo

Would your team consider creating a Guacamole Server docker?

The current Unraid one has not been updated in a long time and the latest updates have a lot of fixes/improvements...

Thanks!

I also would love to see an updated guacamole docker - I use the current Unraid one all the time!

This has been talked about and we haven't dismissed the idea but at the moment there's quite a lot still in the development queue, so the focus is on trying to clear that.

Also there is an official Guacamole container (Well - two containers strictly speaking) you may want to try.

Wow, you guys have been busy!  I haven't checked this thread for quite a while and the number of dockers you now have is very impressive; nice work.

Sadly, the one I really want isn't available, so I'm putting in a request for some help.  I use JRiver Media Center for my main media client, mostly on Windows, but they do make a Linux variant now, which isn't quite fully featured, but I think it's far enough along that I'd like to try using it for most of my server needs.  I believe they've built if specifically for any Debian variant, but there seems to be several branches that run on other flavors of Linux.

So, my request is to ask if y'all could have a look and see if you could create a docker for JRiver Media Center.

Here is the link to their main Linux forum, which discusses the Linux variants in more detail.

They release new versions every week or 2, and they have an internal system which lets Media Center automatically update to the latest version, or to stay on the latest stable.  I'm not sure how that system works internally, or how it might be used to keep a docker up to date, but I know their developers are very responsive and willing to help with things like this, so if y'all were interested in building a docker, I'm sure they will be responsive in any help you might need.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do to make this happen!!

I am interested in Musicbrainz but see it is in the isiodev repository. If I install the dev one will it cause me grief when it moves into the release repo? Same thing for the daapd dev release. thanks,

MusicBrainz won't be moving to the release repo as it doesn't meet the requirements for that (auto updating etc) so you won't have any issues :)

I am interested in Musicbrainz but see it is in the isiodev repository. If I install the dev one will it cause me grief when it moves into the release repo? Same thing for the daapd dev release. thanks,

Hi NOX6, some of our containers are produced purely for the lsiodev repo. 

The standard containers are produced to auto-update on restart, however sometimes it's technically not possible to produce an auto-updating container. 

Rather than choose not to release it at all we have elected to put them in the lsiodev repo, and fully release and support them.

So in summary, lsiodev containers that are posted as released in this thread are final releases not beta.

If it's not posted here and has no support thread and no documentation on docker hub then that may well be a docker in development that I wouldn't advise you to use.

Hope that clears things up and I'll have a chat with the guys over the weekend about perhaps making this a little clearer.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I like the idea of taking the bulk of my dockers from one source as presumably they are all built on the same base (so more efficient use of resources) ???

Some requests (to add the the long queue)

Mylar ( I know lonix has done this personally but in same format/base etc?)

aMule (as above but Sparklyballs - same format/base?)

Comictagger (Sparklyballs again)

Cherrymusic

Jackett

Get_iPlayer

DuckDNS (or some other free DNS client)

RDP Calibre

Personally I like the idea of taking the bulk of my dockers from one source as presumably they are all built on the same base (so more efficient use of resources) ???

Cherrymusic

Jackett

Get_iPlayer

RDP Calibre

Crikey, you don't ask for much do you? lol  ;D

Cherrymusic

Jackett

Get_iPlayer

RDP Calibre

I've just been told we actually have a requests page "thingy"  It's here...

Random Docker request, wondering how hard it would be to tackle or not...

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/931888/#Comment_931888

Someone created an excellent conversion script for video that is automated using Python. I was wondering how hard it would be to have a small UI in docker for it so it could run on the server. Basically I was hoping to have a "service" running monitoring folder A and outputting into folder B.

Someone created an excellent conversion script for video that is automated using Python. I was wondering how hard it would be to have a small UI in docker for it so it could run on the server. Basically I was hoping to have a "service" running monitoring folder A and outputting into folder B.

can you just post the link for whatever it is in here for those of us without a plex forum account.

can you just post the link for whatever it is in here for those of us without a plex forum account.

Shoot sorry, thought it was in the general post. Here is the details:

Here is a set of scripts that you can use to automate mp4 creation of files.

I'd recommend running your files through FileBot first to rename them correctly before running them through this script.  It can pull SRT files so everything ends up with proper names this way.

The only pre-requisite is to have python 2.7.9 installed. https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-279/

(I'm running 64bit version for windows installed to C:\Python27)

This is a modified version of sickbeard_mp4_automator with modifications by me. I pulled out all the integration features to make setup much easier.  I also modified it to produce higher quality MP4 files that will direct play better with Plex.

1. Download convert.zip from ftp://ayars.tv

- username and password are both guest

2. Unzip to C: drive. You will end up with C:\Convert

- There are two directories (can be changed) inside this folder that are used for the media

- Process is where you put any files you want to convert

- Done is where the files will end up after processing

3. You can run this multiple ways but the easiest is to use the Run.bat file.

- If you edit this file you will notice it's one line that reads: c:\python27\python manual.py -a -i c:\convert\process

- If you install python to a different folder then change the python directory at the beginning of this line.

- If you want to process files from a different location then c:\convert\process then just change this in the batch file.

- If you want to change the final location of where the final files are stored then edit autoProcess.ini file and change the output_directory setting.

That's pretty much it.

Put files in the process directory and run the batch file

What this will do:

- It will process each and every file in the "process" directory.

- It will remux files that are h.264 and will transcode files that aren't h.264 video

- It will pull out any english subtitles and create SRT files from them.  If you want to pull out other languages then modify the subtitle-language setting in the ini file. Multiple languages are supported by commas

- The completed file will not have subtitles (we pulled them out)

- It will clear all tags in the mp4 file so Plex doesn't pick up and use these tags instead of the proper meta-data

- It will create an AAC track as the first track upto 256K in size.

- It will remove all audio tracks not in english.  If you want other languages included modify audio-language setting (ini file) and include any languages you want kept in the MP4 file.  Multiple languages are supported by commas

- When it transcodes it wil use an h.264 profile of high; a level of 4.0; crf setting of 20.  These are basically the same as Handbrake High Profile settings with a bit more refinement for Plex use that allows it to direct play more often.

- In all cases the final MP4 file has the MOOV ATOM at the beginning of the file (ie web optimized)

Advanced setting:

- You can limit the total bitrate for the video.  If for example you use a client that has an upper limit of 12000 KB you can set the option video-bitrate option to something - - like 11000 which gives you a bit of headroom for a couple of audio tracks.

Cherrymusic

Jackett

Get_iPlayer

RDP Calibre

I've just been told we actually have a requests page "thingy"  It's here...

Good to know, I just put one in for the request I had a few posts above.

• 2 weeks later...

I am willing to test

http://feathub.com/linuxserver/linuxserver.github.io/+14

Is there any short guide on how to install it? I have an idea but I am not sure if there is a better way!

docker create --name=rutorrent -v <path to config>:/config -v <path to downloads>:/downloads -e PGID=100 -e PUID=99 -p 9527:9527 -p 45566-45576:45566-45576 lsiodev/rutorrent

thanks!

Installed fine with the settings picture below but I can't get to the webui at port 9527 which I believe is the right one as you bridged it.

-----------------------------------
_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

We are now refreshing packages from apt repositorys, this *may* take a while
Update: OK 
generating self-signed keys in /config/keys, you can replace these with your own keys if required
Already up-to-date.
Jan 27 09:34:40 05437ea3544d syslog-ng[152]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'
Jan 27 09:39:01 05437ea3544d /USR/SBIN/CRON[169]: (root) CMD ( [ -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

GID/UID

_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

GID/UID

using keys found in /config/keys
Updating ac064a4..e7b4e5b
Fast-forward
plugins/extsearch/engines/RUTracker.php | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
mode change 100644 => 100755 plugins/extsearch/engines/RUTracker.php
Jan 27 09:45:34 05437ea3544d syslog-ng[128]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vziyw9lyx7am33m/Capturert.JPG?dl=0

I am willing to test

http://feathub.com/linuxserver/linuxserver.github.io/+14

Is there any short guide on how to install it? I have an idea but I am not sure if there is a better way!

docker create --name=rutorrent -v <path to config>:/config -v <path to downloads>:/downloads -e PGID=100 -e PUID=99 -p 9527:9527 -p 45566-45576:45566-45576 lsiodev/rutorrent

thanks!

Installed fine with the settings picture below but I can't get to the webui at port 9527 which I believe is the right one as you bridged it.

_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

GID/UID

generating self-signed keys in /config/keys, you can replace these with your own keys if required
Already up-to-date.
Jan 27 09:34:40 05437ea3544d syslog-ng[152]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'
Jan 27 09:39:01 05437ea3544d /USR/SBIN/CRON[169]: (root) CMD ( [ -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime))

_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

GID/UID

_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \ 
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

GID/UID

using keys found in /config/keys
Updating ac064a4..e7b4e5b
Fast-forward
plugins/extsearch/engines/RUTracker.php | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
mode change 100644 => 100755 plugins/extsearch/engines/RUTracker.php
Jan 27 09:45:34 05437ea3544d syslog-ng[128]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.3'

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vziyw9lyx7am33m/Capturert.JPG?dl=0

my bad, the webui is port 80

add in

-p <your-chosen port>:80