[REPO] LinuxServer.io Docker Repo

I'm not talking about the linuxserver.io icon. The problem is that with many containers with identical icons, it's no longer possible to distinguish running containers from each other, just by looking at icons.
I currently have 14 different linuxserver.io based containers, only 3 of them are missing icons.

But I see now that maybe the problem lies with linuxserver.io, not with the template for CA. Maybe they didn't provide an icon in their GitHub repository?

On 8/17/2022 at 7:33 AM, Squid said:

You really want to use the lscr one as that is the preferred.  dockerHub (what you're referring to as linuxserver) still works and is identical to lscr, but may at some point in the distant future disappea

Makes sense. To update them all, would I just change the Repository on my existing container to the synonymous lscr.io repository, or would I need to remove and re-create/re-install the containers with the right one?

2 hours ago, Znerox said:

I'm not talking about the linuxserver.io icon. The problem is that with many containers with identical icons, it's no longer possible to distinguish running containers from each other, just by looking at icons.
I currently have 14 different linuxserver.io based containers, only 3 of them are missing icons.

But I see now that maybe the problem lies with linuxserver.io, not with the template for CA. Maybe they didn't provide an icon in their GitHub repository?

The icons are sourced from here https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-templates/tree/master/linuxserver.io/img (raw.githubusercontent.com).

It seems that all the "missing" icons are there, but they have some sort of naming standard for icons that are used by Unraid. If the missing icons get added to that repository, will they be automatically added to the template, or will someone have to manually update Unraid templates?

• 1 year later...

Hi

As a fan of LS.io images, I always try to use them on my builds. Really puzzled to see Ls.io does have a Readarr image at Docker hub but not in unRAID "app store" ... Am I missing something obvious as to why not??? If not, can someone with more brain cells than me add it here, please?

Edited by methanoid