[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

linuxserver_medium.png

As off March 1, 2022 this image has been deprecated, read the notice here https://info.linuxserver.io/issues/2022-03-01-couchpotato/

Application Name: CouchPotato

Application Site: https://couchpota.to/

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/couchpotato/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-couchpotato

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Upvote 1

Is anyone else having an issue with pushbullet notifications not working?

I had it working fine up until the 7th of august...I am on the latest couch docker and in the logs it says: [o.core.notifications.base] Sending test to notify.pushbullet.test, but no notification arrives.

I know pushbullet is working because sonarr successfully sends notification when a tv show is added....no luck with couch though.

I have re-added my pushbullet api, but still no luck.

Any help or input is appreciated!

Thanks

Is anyone else having an issue with pushbullet notifications not working?

I had it working fine up until the 7th of august...I am on the latest couch docker and in the logs it says: [o.core.notifications.base] Sending test to notify.pushbullet.test, but no notification arrives.

I know pushbullet is working because sonarr successfully sends notification when a tv show is added....no luck with couch though.

I have re-added my pushbullet api, but still no luck.

Any help or input is appreciated!

Thanks

Hi airbillion,

Just tested my pushbullett on CP and the same issue. I will see if I get time to look at this over the weekend, it could be a CP issue though.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I previously had this docker installed and it was working perfectly.  But today I am trying to reinstall the couchpotato docker and it doesn't allow me to tick any of the boxes in the settings.  I just noticed this behavior today.  I tried needo's docker as well and the same issue came up.  Does this have something to do with a couchpotato update and not the docker?  I am just trying to get CP up and running again.

thanks again for all the hard work and maintenance that goes into this.

I previously had this docker installed and it was working perfectly.  But today I am trying to reinstall the couchpotato docker and it doesn't allow me to tick any of the boxes in the settings.  I just noticed this behavior today.  I tried needo's docker as well and the same issue came up.  Does this have something to do with a couchpotato update and not the docker?  I am just trying to get CP up and running again.

thanks again for all the hard work and maintenance that goes into this.

I had that problem with the latest CP and chrome.  The check boxes won't work but they work in IE. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there seems to be an issue with this docker and PTP. It seems as though OpenSSL and Python need updating. Is it possible to update your base image please?

Here is the support page: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/issues/5446#issuecomment-142066958

Our baseimage updates once a month, next update this Friday, is this something that can wait that long ?

lonix i can't believe you're asking someone if couchpotato can wait for five days...  I mean, what's the world coming to?  ;D

Surely nobody can be that desperate for couchpotato that they can't wait a few days?  ::)

there seems to be an issue with this docker and PTP. It seems as though OpenSSL and Python need updating. Is it possible to update your base image please?

Here is the support page: https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/issues/5446#issuecomment-142066958

Our baseimage updates once a month, next update this Friday, is this something that can wait that long ?

Thanks lonix for the update

lonix i can't believe you're asking someone if couchpotato can wait for five days...  I mean, what's the world coming to?  ;D

Surely nobody can be that desperate for couchpotato that they can't wait a few days?  ::)

What an odd little response lol

• 2 weeks later...

Fresh docker created today

0-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling automation.add_movies, interval: hours = 12, minutes = 0, seconds = 0[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling renamer.check_snatched, interval: hours = 0, minutes = 1, seconds = 0[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling renamer.check_snatched_forced, interval: hours = 2, minutes = 0, seconds = 0[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling updater.check, interval: hours = 6, minutes = 0, seconds = 0[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[potato.core._base.updater] Checking for new version on github for CouchPotatoServer[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling manage.update_library, interval: hours = 24, minutes = 0, seconds = 0[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling "movie.searcher.all", cron: day = *, hour = 17, minute = 2[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://api.themoviedb.org/3/configuration?api_key=xxx[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[otato.core.plugins.manage] Updating manage library: /movies[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[potato.core._base.updater] === VERSION git:(RuudBurger:CouchPotatoServer master) e6fa8b8b (2015-10-04 10:13:08), using GitUpdater ===[0m
10-04 18:20:00 INFO [0m[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://api.couchpota.to/messages/?last_check=1384713000, data: [][0m
10-04 18:20:02 ERROR [31m[chpotato.core._base._core] OpenSSL installed but 0.15 is needed while 0.13 is installed. Run `pip install pyopenssl --upgrade`[0m

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, my CP decided to explode in the last few hours and becomes inaccessible. Any ideas? The below just repeats constantly when its active.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in 
l.run()
File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run
runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 140, in runCouchPotato
db.open()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
index.open_index()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/hash_index.py", line 111, in open_index
self._fix_params()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/hash_index.py", line 98, in _fix_params
super(IU_HashIndex, self)._fix_params()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/index.py", line 103, in _fix_params
props = marshal.loads(self.buckets.read(self._start_ind))
EOFError: EOF read where object expected
Nov 17 21:57:39 48cb42387abe syslog-ng[88]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.5.3'

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato