[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

I think CouchPotato updated yesterday, and now I can't get it to start up. The log contains the following error, looped:

db.open()
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
    res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
    index.open_index()
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 160, in open_index
    self.root_flag = struct.unpack('<c', self.buckets.read(1))[0]
error: unpack requires a string argument of length 1

I don't know exactly when it updated, I used it yesterday, and today I can't access it.

I think CouchPotato updated yesterday, and now I can't get it to start up. The log contains the following error, looped:

db.open()
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
    res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
    index.open_index()
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 160, in open_index
    self.root_flag = struct.unpack('<c', self.buckets.read(1))[0]
error: unpack requires a string argument of length 1

I don't know exactly when it updated, I used it yesterday, and today I can't access it.

it hasn't been updated for 19 days.

looks like some kind of internal DB thing with couchpotato, i'd suggest their forum might be able to help.

Any ideas on this... my CouchPotato (and NZB from you guys) have both become inaccessible over the last few days.  I've deleted both containers and images, and re-created and they still wont open up (connection refused error).  I've tried deleting all couch files apart from config.ini and it still wont load.

Any ideas on this... my CouchPotato (and NZB from you guys) have both become inaccessible over the last few days.  I've deleted both containers and images, and re-created and they still wont open up (connection refused error).  I've tried deleting all couch files apart from config.ini and it still wont load.

I've sometimes been caught out by browser cache issues which sound a bit like this.  Have you tried another browser and/or a different machine.  As much as I love Chrome it tends to be the one reponsible....

Worth trying, failing that, might be helpful to post your logs.

I can't post logs at the moment as I'm in bed now but I did some more digging albeit in the NZBGet container...

So I can ping Google.com and I can ping nzbget.org (i think it was) from inside the container (ssh in) my etc resolv file has Google nameservers listed (from my host).

If I try and execute the curl command that fetches the nzb JSON file it just sits there doing nothing. It seems that apt-get update is basically doing the same in this and all other containers too.

Googling for info shows some people having issues with iptables and routing, I don't have any weird config setup though. I've got VMs turned off but do have bridging enabled - this is no change from recent, though I have recently upgraded hardware, but this shouldn't cause this problem.

A reboot hasn't fixed the issue either.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see the issue that the cache dir is removed? I keep creating it and it keeps getting deleted which removes all art and search stops working.

12-19 19:03:35 ERROR

[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "suggestion.view": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/suggestion.py", line 51, in suggestView self.setCache('suggestion_cached', suggestions, timeout = 6048000) # Cache for 10 weeks File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/base.py", line 350, in setCache Env.get('cache').set(cache_key_md5, value, timeout) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/cache/__init__.py", line 243, in set self._prune() File "/app/couchpotato/libs/cache/__init__.py", line 188, in _prune entries = self._list_dir() File "/app/couchpotato/libs/cache/__init__.py", line 184, in _list_dir return [os.path.join(self._path, fn) for fn in os.listdir(self._path) OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/data/cache/python'

I can create it but it will be removed in a couple days, not sure why.

I managed to get Sabnzbd and Sick Beard set up the other week with some help from someone on this forum. I'm now looking to set up Coackpotato, but, it seems different to set up.

So...

/config - /mnt/user/appdata/couchpotato

/downloads - /mnt/user/downloads/

/movies - /mnt/user/Movies/

I'm pretty sure those are all set up correctly.

I know where to put the usenet details and such, that seems easy enough.

I'm a little unsure where to save the directory for NZB files, or does it make a difference? The default is set to /home, do I set it to /download (where my downloads are meant to go?) or do I keep at as /home.

I'm also most confused with the Category (for Sabnzbd). With Coachpotato I had to set up a script, so it'd move stuff to my /television folder. But I can't seem to find anything about a script for Coachpotato.

• 2 weeks later...

I got couchpotato+deluge working in Privileged mode.

My only problem is that CP after a download is completed, it is being moved and renamed so deluge can not seed it.

This is done BEFORE the seeding targets are reached (time, upload size).

I tried link and move but both fail. Deluge says file missing.

I changed to COPY but this can not be permanent.

Any ideas?

I don't have any experience with links to check what is wrong.

I got couchpotato+deluge working in Privileged mode.

My only problem is that CP after a download is completed, it is being moved and renamed so deluge can not seed it.

This is done BEFORE the seeding targets are reached (time, upload size).

I tried link and move but both fail. Deluge says file missing.

I changed to COPY but this can not be permanent.

Any ideas?

I don't have any experience with links to check what is wrong.

There's an option in CP that disables the move and leaves it the directory, I remember some one doing the same, they downloaded it to a directory and a different process would copy it out at a later date when deluge was done with it.

Hey everyone, I'm new to Unraid & Dockers and I have question about how this container is updated. The original git for CP has an important change for nzbgeek that allows CP to properly grab the nzb. This was merged approx. 4-5 days ago. When will this appear in this release or is it already up to date ?

Thank you.

Hey everyone, I'm new to Unraid & Dockers and I have question about how this container is updated. The original git for CP has an important change for nzbgeek that allows CP to properly grab the nzb. This was merged approx. 4-5 days ago. When will this appear in this release or is it already up to date ?

Thank you.

This docker autoupdates each time it is restarted.

Thank you.

The changes you are talking about are in the development branch not the master branch which hasn't been updated since November.  This container uses the Master branch, so the changes will appear in the container when/if the changes are merged from dev to master on github.

Thank you.

The changes you are talking about are in the development branch not the master branch which hasn't been updated since November.  This container uses the Master branch, so the changes will appear in the container when/if the changes are merged from dev to master on github.

That makes sense and was wondering what version this was based off. So now I need to hunt down a version that is based on development branch. Anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thank you.

That makes sense and was wondering what version this was based off. So now I need to hunt down a version that is based on development branch. Anyone point me in the right direction ?

I know ours and binhex's definitely don't...

Thank you.

Or if it's possible could you possibly add an advanced option to grab the develop branch?

Thanks

Been noticing this error pop up after I try to manually snatch something:

Version of CouchPotato: git:(RuudBurger:CouchPotatoServer master) de141aae (2015-11-17 16:32:28)
Running on: ...

### Logs:
```
01-22 11:31:51 ERROR [       couchpotato.runner] Failed starting: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 335, in runCouchPotato
    server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen
    sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets
    sock.bind(sockaddr)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 228, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 98] Address already in use

I had noticed that a lot of movies are saying snatched but nothing was actually getting snatched. Any ideas?

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato