[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

On 05/07/2016 at 8:53 AM, sniper said:

Did not work !!

sniper it's very helpful if you post a bit more detail about what you've already tried as it's a bit difficult to help someone if that's all they post. The more detail you put in the less work we have to do, don't forget we're all unpaid volunteers here.  ;-)

Imagine taking your car to a mechanic and saying "It doesn't work"  Would you expect him to be able to tell you what was wrong?  ;-)

Just tested it and it works for me on a new setup of both

First do this.

Then edit your deluge preferences to allow remote connections.

Then input the details in couch potato.

user

password

unraid-ip-address:58846

UEIDd5i.jpg

Edited by CHBMB

Did not work !!

sniper it's very helpful if you post a bit more detail about what you've already tried as it's a bit difficult to help someone if that's all they post. The more detail you put in the less work we have to do, don't forget we're all unpaid volunteers here.  ;)

Imagine taking your car to a mechanic and saying "It doesn't work"  Would you expect him to be able to tell you what was wrong?  ;)

First do this.

user

password

UEIDd5i.jpg

Thanks CHBMB

It did work

Before i did edit deluge auth file with

<admin username>:<admin password>:10

Did not work

With your line it does work

Thanks a lot

Did not work !!

sniper it's very helpful if you post a bit more detail about what you've already tried as it's a bit difficult to help someone if that's all they post. The more detail you put in the less work we have to do, don't forget we're all unpaid volunteers here.  ;)

Imagine taking your car to a mechanic and saying "It doesn't work"  Would you expect him to be able to tell you what was wrong?  ;)

First do this.

user

password

UEIDd5i.jpg

Thanks CHBMB

It did work

Before i did edit deluge auth file with

<admin username>:<admin password>:10

Did not work

With your line it does work

Thanks a lot

sniper, I believe the intent of "<admin username>:<admin password>:10" is that you replace those lines with something more appropriate for your setup. I'm guessing the reason it worked this time is because you put "admin:password:10" in the auth file.  Replacing these with hello:world:10 would also work just as well, where "hello" would be the username, and "world" would be the password. Glad you got it connected though!

sniper, I believe the intent of "<admin username>:<admin password>:10" is that you replace those lines with something more appropriate for your setup. I'm guessing the reason it worked this time is because you put "admin:password:10" in the auth file.  Replacing these with hello:world:10 would also work just as well, where "hello" would be the username, and "world" would be the password. Glad you got it connected though!

That screenshot was mine just demonstrating it working not snipers, good bit of advice though.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing that the IMDB changed some things around. Cp gives me this when I try to add a movie

08-10 16:30:55 ERROR

[to.core.media.movie._base] Can't add movie without imdb identifier.

Only noticed because plex request is giving a similar error so I tried CP directly.  Should I post this to the Github as an issue?

This docker has been rebased to alpine with s6 overlay, please make sure you backup your appdata first before you update to this latest image.

For more information, please read : http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=50793.0

Possibly a stupid question, but how do I go about updating?

Current Container ID: 52ae973bcbfe

Showing "up to date" now

You will need to force the update, open the advanced view and click "force update"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey,

I've been trying to install CP for the first time today but having some issues. I used the following command:

sudo docker run -d -v ~/.docker-couchpotato-config:/config -v ~/Downloads:/data -v ~/Downloads/.Movies:/movies -e PGID=1000 -e PUID=1000 -p 8082:8082 --name couchpotato linuxserver/couchpotato

I'm unable to access the webgui at all, I have also tried -p 5050:5050 and without PGID or PUID but it isn't loading, the container is running though. I got Sonarr and SAB working with very similar settings. The logs of CP show:

server@server:~$ sudo docker logs -f couchpotato

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.

[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.

[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...

[fix-attrs.d] done.

[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------

_    _ _

| |___| (_) ___

| / __| | |/ _ \

| \__ \ | | (_) |

|_|___/ |_|\___/

|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io

We do accept donations at:

https://www.linuxserver.io/donations

GID/UID

User uid:    1000

User gid:    1000

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.

[cont-init.d] 30-install: executing...

Cloning into '/app/couchpotato'...

All the containers seems to get stuck at the last line, can anyone point out what I'm doing wrong?

What mr hexen says is correct and furthermore if you stop or restart the container before the initial cloning has completed then it may well fail to start next time.

Best thing to do is to delete the appdata share and the docker container and image and start from scratch.

What mr hexen says is correct and furthermore if you stop or restart the container before the initial cloning has completed then it may well fail to start next time.

Best thing to do is to delete the appdata share and the docker container and image and start from scratch.

Thanks, didn't realise it had to download more data after pulling the image, all working after doing what you suggested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I figured out how to get around my previous issue, but now when I try to connect CP to Deluge when clicking the test button I get a failed and in the logs I get the following repeatedly:

[tato.core.plugins.profile] Failed: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/profile/main.py", line 140, in saveOrder p = db.get('id', profile_id) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner res = f(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 946, in get raise RecordDeleted("Deleted") RecordDeleted: Deleted

Any help is appreciated.  :-\

EDIT: Not sure it is related, but when I restarted CP I got this error:

[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "app.load", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/providers/info/themoviedb.py", line 57, in config languages.remove(self.default_language) ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
  • 2 weeks later...

Struggling with renamed settings on this one, on my previous mac OS X server I had it set up as

Default file action - move

Default torrent action - link

This way it kept the torrent data for it to seed for the suggested time as it linked the file and then when it was done seeding it deleted the torrent and moved the file.

When I have this set up here it just moves the file once it is done downloading meaning I am branded with hit and runs.

I'm new to docker and guess this is due to deluge and CP running in different instances? Is there any suggestion to fix this or any way of setting deluge to delete the torrent after x amount of time, just don't want to waste disk space duplicating files.

I figured out how to get around my previous issue, but now when I try to connect CP to Deluge when clicking the test button I get a failed and in the logs I get the following repeatedly:

[tato.core.plugins.profile] Failed: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/profile/main.py", line 140, in saveOrder p = db.get('id', profile_id) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner res = f(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 946, in get raise RecordDeleted("Deleted") RecordDeleted: Deleted

[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "app.load", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/providers/info/themoviedb.py", line 57, in config languages.remove(self.default_language) ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

I have CP set up to connect to my unraid ip @ the daemon host port in the deluge container. The daemon host port is 58846, make sure you pass that through the docker container config just like 8112 and 8118.

You will need to use the username and pass from your auth file as well.

For example

I also posted how to do this in the previous page.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato