[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

Yes sorry. I got a reply on reddit and fixed the issue. Completely forgot to come back here and say as much.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Post what fixed your issue then? Could be helpfull to other people :)

He couldn't connect CP to Deluge.  Fix is in the link I posted about three posts up...

Yes sorry. I got a reply on reddit and fixed the issue. Completely forgot to come back here and say as much.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Post what fixed your issue then? Could be helpfull to other people :)

He couldn't connect CP to Deluge.  Fix is in the link I posted about three posts up...

Depending on how old your Deluge docker template is you might have to add the 58846 port mapping from host -> docker.

Bump :)

Struggling with renamed settings on this one, on my previous mac OS X server I had it set up as

Default file action - move

Default torrent action - link

This way it kept the torrent data for it to seed for the suggested time as it linked the file and then when it was done seeding it deleted the torrent and moved the file.

When I have this set up here it just moves the file once it is done downloading meaning I am branded with hit and runs.

I'm new to docker and guess this is due to deluge and CP running in different instances? Is there any suggestion to fix this or any way of setting deluge to delete the torrent after x amount of time, just don't want to waste disk space duplicating files.

Hey!

I am trying to migrate from PhAzE's Couchpotato plugin to this docker.

I've encountered my first problem.

In Couchpotato WebUI: Movie -> Manage

I cannot see my existing movies. It tells me to goto "Settings > Manage" and point where I have my movies located.

But when I am at the Settings > Manage I cannot see my Movies going to "/mnt/user/Movies" it's like Couchpotato docker cannot read that folder.

And I cannot see the entire box that let me choose. This wasn't a problem I had with the Couchpotato plugin.

*EDIT* Sorry, me being noobish. It's called movies now, at which I pointed to when I installed the docker. :)

And the problem not seeing the entire box is working in internet explorer, I used chrome.

Though I wonder if there's a file I can copy from my old Couchpotato install so I can reuse my config such as "Wanted" movie list? And quality search settings? Anyone know what file keeps these settings?

Ok, now there's really strange. I just restarted the my unraid-server after adding alot of movies to wanted in Couchpotato.

Now I cannot reach the Couchpotato WebUI..

The only red ERROR I can see in the log is the first line and the last line in this attached log.

10-02 19:18:23 ERROR [31m[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "app.load", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler
return handler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/providers/info/themoviedb.py", line 57, in config
languages.remove(self.default_language)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False) [0m
10-02 19:18:23 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling updater.check, interval: hours = 24, minutes = 0, seconds = 0[0m
10-02 19:18:23 INFO [0m[otato.core.plugins.manage] Updating manage library: /movies[0m
10-02 19:18:23 INFO [0m[tato.core._base.scheduler] Scheduling "movie.searcher.all", cron: day = *, hour = 1, minute = 8[0m
10-02 19:18:23 ERROR [31m[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The from folder "" doesn't exist. Please create it.[0m

*EDIT* Ok! I fixed this too... I had missed filling in "/movies/" in the from folder when I installed the app. All of these boxes must be filled in properly in the install, otherwise the app will fail after restart.

I was wondering if the latest docker updates to couch, sonarr, headphones & musicbainz is anything more than updated URLs in the readme.md file?  It seems overkill that a readme file triggers a docker image update but I might just be missing something obvious.

Also is there an easy way from the unraid ui to see what has been updated in a docker and the size of the download will be easily?

I did look at the github releases pages for each docker to try and work out what had been changed but I was not 100% sure I was looking in the right place. If this is the only place to see what has changed then it is a shame as it's not very user friendly considering nearly every thing else in unraid and your dockers are so well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, just got my new unRAID server 6.3.0-rc1 up and running and trying to get the apps setup. Installed couchpotato and ran through the setup. Now for some reason it won't start. I get the error: python: can't open file '/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

The appdata folder is Cache only. Port is 5050 and I double check the config file and it's same here as well as in docker. I completely removed the app, restarted, reinstalled and still same error.

Any ideas?

Also is there an easy way from the unraid ui to see what has been updated in a docker

Only way is Community Applications clicking the information.png will display the changelog for the app.  But not all authors always remember to update it.

Thanks for your last reply. It seems like there has been another round of updates to these dockers but for the life of me I can't seem to find what has been updated in them. The main repo pages for the ones I checked don't show any updates and if you drill down to the releases page it seems like the exact same release version# as the one from 9 days ago. The only thing I could see was that there was a failed build a day or two ago which seems like it might have somehow flagged a new version.  I like to keep the dockers up-to-date but I also like to track what has changed. It seems like the last few updates haven't carried any updates to speak of unless I am just looking in the wrong place.

Is seems like a concise version history is a feature that is lacking in docker and something that worked much better in the plugins .  There must be a better/easier way of tracking the updates to these dockers as each update can be 10 - 100+ MB each which seems highly excessive for a change to two lines in a readme file.

Clear your browser cache and cookies, I've seen this with other apps using cherry.py and it's normally a browser problem.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Tried it. Same error. Is there something else I need to remove to do a fresh install?

*SOLVED

error: RPC failed; curl 56 SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 104

wasn't able to pull files from git. i think it was a VPN issue vs eth bonding issue. have 2 nics but only one connected. turned bonding off. also have ASUS router with Merlin and OpenVPN. Had to modify routing info for server IP to allow through VPN. Seems to be working great.

Thank you CHBMB for all your help!!!

So every week all our docker images get updated.  As couch pulls from the latest git master, the updates will be whatever has been commited to the git repo for couchpotato in the last week.

The failed builds you are seeing were some problems we had with Jenkins the build manager.

Each updates is nowhere near 100mb as most of the containers are based on Alpine and not even that big to start with, coupled with the fact they share layers between them, it ends up being a fairly inconsequential amount of data.

Clear your browser cache and cookies, I've seen this with other apps using cherry.py and it's normally a browser problem.

Tried it. Same error. Is there something else I need to remove to do a fresh install?

Are you deleting the contents of the /config data in your appdata folder?  If not, either try that or use a different folder, delete the container and image and try again.

As for the updates, you need to remember, even if we don't change anything in the dockerfile, rebuilding the container may well result in updates from upstream for the application. 

The same dockerfile used to generate a container a week apart may not result in the same container being produced.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I am having issue with CouchPotato.  I get this error:

11-02 00:35:28 ERROR [ato.core._base.downloader] Failed converting magnet url to torrent: 2E0C4217A839B0BD573CFD27BE00BAF94E92F56B

11-02 00:35:28 ERROR [ore.downloaders.blackhole] No nzb/torrent available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2e0c4217a839b0bd573cfd27be00baf94e92f56b&dn=Star+Trek+Beyond+2016+1080p+Bluray+x264&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

11-02 00:35:32 ERROR

[31mEBML entity not found, bad file format

Any idea how to fix that?  I need torrent files as that is what Deluge uses.  :)

Can this be installed on top of Needo's docker? I currently have his, but you guys do such a good job with these dockers I'd like to switch, I just don't want to lose all of my settings etc.

Thanks for any help in advance :-)

I'm not sure tbh, I think so, best thing to do is pull this into a fresh appdata folder and compare the structure, then copy across and see.  Make sure you keep a backup of your original couchpotato appdata though.

I have a question about CouchPotato's Renamer; this might not be the best place to ask but it's Mac and file system related so maybe someone has come across it.

Mac leaves behind .ds_store and .appledouble. Because of them CouchPotato won't delete the folder after post processing. This is the error I'm getting

[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Couldn't remove empty directory /downloads/complete/The Genius of Turner Painting the Industrial Revolution 2013: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/base.py", line 151, in deleteEmptyFolder os.rmdir(folder) OSError: [Errno 39] Directory not empty: '/downloads/complete/The Genius of Turner Painting the Industrial Revolution 2013'

How can I get CP to ignore those files and go ahead with the folder deletion?

Hi,

Thanks for the docker.  Was able to get everything setup and working except the renamer.  I get this error.  I am using the /downloads/couchpotato/ as the from folder; so the subfolder it is referencing is indeed in that folder, not sure what to change,hoping this is just a easy fix that i missed

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The provided media folder /downloads/couchpotato/kubo.and.the.two.strings.2016.1080p.bluray.x264-geckos.1-Obfuscated.cp(tt4302938)/ac8ad3d1ba5644c8b2a007f822ab9bda.mkv does not exist and could also not be found in the 'from' folder.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato