[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

Hi,

Thanks for the docker.  Was able to get everything setup and working except the renamer.  I get this error.  I am using the /downloads/couchpotato/ as the from folder; so the subfolder it is referencing is indeed in that folder, not sure what to change,hoping this is just a easy fix that i missed

[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The provided media folder /downloads/couchpotato/kubo.and.the.two.strings.2016.1080p.bluray.x264-geckos.1-Obfuscated.cp(tt4302938)/ac8ad3d1ba5644c8b2a007f822ab9bda.mkv does not exist and could also not be found in the 'from' folder.

Make sure both cp and whatever downloader you're using are both using the exact same path as /downloads

Noticed an abnormally high cpu usage from CP today. I looked and the app was working fine and didn't appear to be doing much or searching, but then I looked at the container logs and found this over and over:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 135, in <module>

l.run()

File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 353, in runCouchPotato

server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/tornado/tcpserver.py", line 125, in listen

sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 145, in bind_sockets

sock.bind(sockaddr)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 228, in meth

return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)

socket.error: [Errno 98] Address in use

Restarted the container has fixed the issue for now, but thought I would give the devs a heads up and potentially look into a cause for this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

The renamer doesn't seem to be running. Even when I try to trigger it. The logs don't show anything. Only restarting CouchPotato gets it to do anything and I got this error after a restart:

ERROR
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "app.load", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/providers/info/themoviedb.py", line 57, in config languages.remove(self.default_language) ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)

Don't know if it's related to the renamer not running.

Noticed an abnormally high cpu usage from CP today. I looked and the app was working fine and didn't appear to be doing much or searching, but then I looked at the container logs and found this over and over:

l.run()

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

sock.bind(sockaddr)

Restarted the container has fixed the issue for now, but thought I would give the devs a heads up and potentially look into a cause for this issue.

I have this error repeatly rapidly in my logs, 11 pages in under 5 mins......

Hi all,

Been using couchpotato for sometime now with zero issues up until yesterday.  CP connects to sabnzb successfully, but for some reason when it Sanchez a .nah, outs it in my /downloads/incomplete folder, sabnzb doesn't start the download.  If I have it scan the watch folder which is the directory I listed a second ago, it still doesn't download.  Sabnzb seems to work totally fine with sonarr downloads.....not sure what happened.  Checked the logs in both, zero errors.

Has anyone else seen this?

Hi all,

Been using couchpotato for sometime now with zero issues up until yesterday.  CP connects to sabnzb successfully, but for some reason when it Sanchez a .nah, outs it in my /downloads/incomplete folder, sabnzb doesn't start the download.  If I have it scan the watch folder which is the directory I listed a second ago, it still doesn't download.  Sabnzb seems to work totally fine with sonarr downloads.....not sure what happened.  Checked the logs in both, zero errors.

I barely understand what you're trying to say, let alone have seen it before.  You got autocorrect on or something? 

l.run()

sock.bind(sockaddr)

I have this error repeatly rapidly in my logs, 11 pages in under 5 mins......

l.run()

sock.bind(sockaddr)

For both of these, it sounds like CP errors, and not having seen them ourselves there's little we can do to sort these out.  Might be better asking over at the CP site.

Hi all,

I barely understand what you're trying to say, let alone have seen it before.  You got autocorrect on or something?

Oh my lord, lol that's too funny!  Sorry, auto correct strikes again lol. Let's try this again

Basically, couchpotato downloads the .nzb files properly, but sabnzb never starts the download.  This is only happening with couchpotato.  There are no errors in the logs for with CP or Sabnzb.  Just was wondering if anyone has ever seen this issue.

Thanks

Hi all,

Oh my lord, lol that's too funny!  Sorry, auto correct strikes again lol. Let's try this again

Basically, couchpotato downloads the .nzb files properly, but sabnzb never starts the download.  This is only happening with couchpotato.  There are no errors in the logs for with CP or Sabnzb.  Just was wondering if anyone has ever seen this issue.

Thanks

Yeah, I have seen this before, but it's always been caused by a configuration error somewhere.  You need to post your folder mappings and how you have sabnzbd and couchpotato setup, including the mappings in the webui of both.

Hi all,

Thanks

Yeah, I have seen this before, but it's always been caused by a configuration error somewhere.  You need to post your folder mappings and how you have sabnzbd and couchpotato setup, including the mappings in the webui of both.

Thank you!  You made a light bulb turn on.  Forgot I made folder changes but didn't make the changes to my sabnzb container.  Doh!!!  Weird that sonarr was still working though.  Oh well at least I'm back up and running. 

Cheers!!

Running into an issue for the past few days where CP won't search for itmes and when I manually search I get the following errors:

11-29 08:40:15 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler
    return handler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 117, in single
    quality = db.get('quality', identifier, with_doc = True)['doc']
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 944, in get
    raise RecordNotFound("Not found")
RecordNotFound: Not found
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False) 

11-29 08:40:15 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "movie.searcher.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/searcher.py", line 200, in single
    log.info('Search for %s in %s%s', (default_title, quality['label'], ' ignoring ETA' if always_search or ignore_eta else ''))
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)  

Any thoughts?

Having issues getting CP to run. I am not really seeing anything of help in the logs but this is a small snippet at the end. Docker starts fine but I get the site can't be reached.

File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 142, in runCouchPotato
db.open()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
index.open_index()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 156, in open_index
raise IndexException("Doesn't exists")
CodernityDB.index.IndexException: Doesn't exists
l.run()
db.open()
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
index.open_index()
F

After the latest update, my home/wanted/movies screens are all blank.  Can still access settings and logs though.

11-29 12:25:04 ERROR
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "profile.all", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/profile/main.py", line 77, in all return [x['doc'] for x in profiles] File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 1035, in all "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `profile` doesn't exists encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.all", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 103, in all quality_doc = db.get('quality', quality.get('identifier'), with_doc = True)['doc'] File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner res = f(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 938, in get "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `quality` doesn't exists encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "media.list": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/_base/media/main.py", line 321, in listView search = kwargs.get('search') File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/_base/media/main.py", line 231, in list all_media_ids = all_media_ids.union(set([x['_id'] for x in db.get_many('media_by_type', media_type)])) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 991, in get_many "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `media_by_type` doesn't exists
[chpotato.core.plugins.log] API log: {'file': u'http://HOST/couch/static/scripts/combined.plugins.min.js?1480442483', 'message': u"chrome 54: \nUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined", 'line': u'863', 'page': u'http://HOST/', '_request': <couchpotato.api.ApiHandler object at 0x2b23449fe250>}
[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "notification.listener": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/notifications/core/main.py", line 276, in listener for n in notifications: File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 1035, in all "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `notification` doesn't exists
11-29 12:25:21 ERROR
[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "media.list": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/_base/media/main.py", line 321, in listView search = kwargs.get('search') File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/_base/media/main.py", line 231, in list all_media_ids = all_media_ids.union(set([x['_id'] for x in db.get_many('media_by_type', media_type)])) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 991, in get_many "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `media_by_type` doesn't exists
[chpotato.core.plugins.log] API log: {'file': u'http://HOST/couch/static/scripts/combined.plugins.min.js?1480442483', 'message': u"chrome 54: \nUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined", 'line': u'863', 'page': u'http://HOST/couch/home/', '_request': <couchpotato.api.ApiHandler object at 0x2b2344adb710>}
11-29 12:25:56 ERROR
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed checking snatched: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 932, in checkSnatched rels = list(fireEvent('release.with_status', ['snatched', 'seeding', 'missing'], single = True)) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/release/main.py", line 536, in withStatus for ms in db.get_many('release_status', s): File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 991, in get_many "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `release_status` doesn't exists
11-29 12:26:56 ERROR
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Failed checking snatched: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer.py", line 932, in checkSnatched rels = list(fireEvent('release.with_status', ['snatched', 'seeding', 'missing'], single = True)) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/release/main.py", line 536, in withStatus for ms in db.get_many('release_status', s): File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 991, in get_many "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `release_status` doesn't exists
11-29 12:27:56 ERROR

After the latest update, my home/wanted/movies screens are all blank.  Can still access settings and logs though.

[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "profile.all", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/profile/main.py", line 77, in all return [x['doc'] for x in profiles] File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 1035, in all "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `profile` doesn't exists encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.all", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler return handler(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 103, in all quality_doc = db.get('quality', quality.get('identifier'), with_doc = True)['doc'] File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner res = f(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 938, in get "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `quality` doesn't exists encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
[chpotato.core.plugins.log] API log: {'file': u'http://HOST/couch/static/scripts/combined.plugins.min.js?1480442483', 'message': u"chrome 54: \nUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined", 'line': u'863', 'page': u'http://HOST/', '_request': <couchpotato.api.ApiHandler object at 0x2b23449fe250>}
[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "notification.listener": Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 36, in run_handler res = api[route](**kwargs) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/notifications/core/main.py", line 276, in listener for n in notifications: File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 1035, in all "Index `%s` doesn't exists" % index_name) IndexNotFoundException: Index `notification` doesn't exists
[chpotato.core.plugins.log] API log: {'file': u'http://HOST/couch/static/scripts/combined.plugins.min.js?1480442483', 'message': u"chrome 54: \nUncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined", 'line': u'863', 'page': u'http://HOST/couch/home/', '_request': <couchpotato.api.ApiHandler object at 0x2b2344adb710>}
11-29 12:25:56 ERROR
11-29 12:26:56 ERROR
11-29 12:27:56 ERROR

Found a db backup and restored. all is well now

Running into an issue for the past few days where CP won't search for itmes and when I manually search I get the following errors:

11-29 08:40:15 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "quality.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/quality/main.py", line 117, in single
    quality = db.get('quality', identifier, with_doc = True)['doc']
    res = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 944, in get
    raise RecordNotFound("Not found")
RecordNotFound: Not found

11-29 08:40:15 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "movie.searcher.single", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/searcher.py", line 200, in single
    log.info('Search for %s in %s%s', (default_title, quality['label'], ' ignoring ETA' if always_search or ignore_eta else ''))
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Any thoughts?

Having issues getting CP to run. I am not really seeing anything of help in the logs but this is a small snippet at the end. Docker starts fine but I get the site can't be reached.

db.open()
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
index.open_index()
l.run()
db.open()
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
index.open_index()
F

Can you both post some more information as described in the link in my sig please.

Hello Forum :)

Hey...is anyone else finding that CP is no longer displaying queued media on the "Snatched & Available" dashboard after the most recent update?  Funny thing is; when selecting the "Wanted" tab under the "Movies" section, I see the results from my Searchers, the results that should be on the dashboard.  See the attached screenshots if I'm not making sense.

EDIT:  Running v40577904 (11/15/2016)

CP_Ticket.PNG.d6ad5d21eed72e320a6a7f6c85df8248.PNG

Hello Forum :)

Hey...is anyone else finding that CP is no longer displaying queued media on the "Snatched & Available" dashboard after the most recent update?  Funny thing is; when selecting the "Wanted" tab under the "Movies" section, I see the results from my Searchers, the results that should be on the dashboard.  See the attached screenshots if I'm not making sense.

EDIT:  Running v40577904 (11/15/2016)

Nope, same version works ok here.

Hey y'all. Is there any way to modify the couchpotato/core/media/_base/providers/torrent/passthepopcorn.py file in the docker.

PTP migrated to HTTPS and now CP can't login to search that site.

I found the fix https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/pull/7138/commits/78a474995251264bc6203c2bb374346a059b0d06 but I don't know how to go about implementing it.

Also, please don't tell me to wait for the update because it might take quite a bit of time before it is done.

Hey y'all. Is there any way to modify the couchpotato/core/media/_base/providers/torrent/passthepopcorn.py file in the docker.

I found the fix https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/pull/7138/commits/78a474995251264bc6203c2bb374346a059b0d06 but I don't know how to go about implementing it.

Also, please don't tell me to wait for the update because it might take quite a bit of time before it is done.

That fix hasn't even been merged into the CouchPotato code yet, the pull request is still open awaiting a CouchPotato admin to approve and merge. So I'm afraid you will have to wait for the update.

wait for the update.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato