[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

What error message do you get in the browser?  Can you post a screenshot?

I asked same time we trying to fix it. Trying to figure out why i can't fix the container port.

What happens with a fresh install using new appdata? 

I asked same time we trying to fix it. Trying to figure out why i can't fix the container port.

[/quote

Works take you to wizard but of course loose all settings

[/quote

Works take you to wizard but of course loose all settings

OK, only other thing I can suggest is post the contents of the config.ini file in your OLD appdata (only need lines 1-25 and remove your api key before posting)  I'll have a look and see if that shows anything.  If that doesn't then I think we're out of luck.

That was it.

I actually skipped the first 25 and copied everything else.

I think was issue with port not changing in the config file causing it not to load.

All good now container on 5050 and host using 8082 like before

That's why you never change the port on the container side, nor in the webui.  Only ever on the host side.

ok.  Then your original problem was that you changed the webUI line in the template which basically never needs to be done.

According to your other post you had it set as  http://[iP]:[PORT:8082]  when it should be  http://[iP]:[PORT:5050]

Anything within the square brackets gets adjusted by unRaid to map to the correct port (ie: if you map 5050 to 8082, the webUI will still load correctly if the webUI is  http://[iP]:[PORT:5050]

That was it.

I actually skipped the first 25 and copied everything else.

I think was issue with port not changing in the config file causing it not to load.

All good now container on 5050 and host using 8082 like before

That's why you never change the port on the container side, nor in the webui.  Only ever on the host side.

I was unware of that till i used FCP.

Thanks both you and Squid for all the help

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been having problem with unraid gui and dockers becoming unresponsive when big files are downloaded. I've seen to narrowed it down to that it happens when Couchpotato does post-processing(rename and move files) after being downloaded by sabnzb.

sabnzb downloads to a folder on my SSD cachdrive(mnt/cache/temp_download) and couchpotato then takes the file from that same location and moves it to a share on my array with cache set to 'yes'.

It seems like couchpotato is not really simply moving the file the way I expect since it takes a lot of disk IO for quite some time.

Since SAB and Couchpotato runs in separate dockers, perhaps the move job does not know that it should be done within the same disk? the source folder is /temp_download and the destination is /media, so they're different mount points.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Ive been having problem with unraid gui and dockers becoming unresponsive when big files are downloaded. I've seen to narrowed it down to that it happens when Couchpotato does post-processing(rename and move files) after being downloaded by sabnzb.

sabnzb downloads to a folder on my SSD cachdrive(mnt/cache/temp_download) and couchpotato then takes the file from that same location and moves it to a share on my array with cache set to 'yes'.

It seems like couchpotato is not really simply moving the file the way I expect since it takes a lot of disk IO for quite some time.

Since SAB and Couchpotato runs in separate dockers, perhaps the move job does not know that it should be done within the same disk? the source folder is /temp_download and the destination is /media, so they're different mount points.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Doesn't matter if the ultimate destination winds up on the same disk or not.  This is all about mount points, and in this respect something like Windows acts the exact same as unRaid / Docker when traversing mount points.  A copy / delete will always happen.  You can mitigate this to a certain extent by mapping instead of /temp_download and /media only map /mnt to /mnt and have the dockers all reference folders off of that.

Thanks I just tried that by see the same behaviour :(

What I did was I changed /data to point towards /mnt and use that for processing, so both the to and from setting in the couchpotato renamer setting starts from the same mount point called /data.

After download and extraction is complete in SAB and couchpotato kicks in with the rename and move it's still pushing high IO and see writes around 25MB/sec.

I see several of these processes in 'iotop' taking around 50% IO each flapping back and forth. Don't know what it means, but seems to be some Unraid specific processes:

shfs /mnt/user -disks 15 20000000000 -o noatime,big_writes,allow_other,use_ino -o remember=330

I'm having an issue where downloads just disappear.  It could be a docker/mapping, couchpotato or transmission issue, but I *THINK* it relates most to couchpotato so I'll start here.  I think it's something dumb I've done - no need to be gentle on the response.  I just can't see it/don't know where else to look

If the Couchpotato docker has been running for a while & a move finishes downloading, it just disappears.  Poof.

If I stop the couchpotato docker, let the download finish, then start the docker - it behaves as I'd expect.  Moves the file from Downloads/complete -> Movies & renames.

Tonight, I had a movie that said 1:30 left to go.  I was going to watch what happened, but got called away.  5 minutes later, gone.  It's the 2nd time I've downloaded that file.

Couchpotato log:

02-01 18:26:11 ERROR
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Missing `cd` or `cd_nr` in the renamer. This will cause multi-file releases of being renamed to the same file. Please add it in the renamer settings. Force adding it for now.
02-01 19:31:11 INFO
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Download of Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG completed! It is now being processed while leaving the original files alone for seeding. Current ratio: 0.0193.
02-01 19:31:11 ERROR
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The provided media folder /downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG does not exist and could also not be found in the 'from' folder.
02-01 19:32:11 INFO
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Download of Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG completed!
02-01 19:32:11 ERROR
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The provided media folder /downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG does not exist and could also not be found in the 'from' folder.
02-01 19:33:11 INFO
[tato.core.plugins.renamer] Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG (2017) RARBG 1080p x264 300 seeders.cp(tt3393786) not found in downloaders, setting status to missing

Couchpotato Mapping:

/downloads -- /mnt/user/Downloads/complete/

/movies -- /mnt/user/Movies/

/config -- /mnt/user/appdata/CouchPotato

Transmission Mapping

/downloads  --/mnt/user/Downloads/

/watch -- /mnt/user/Downloads/

/config  --/mnt/user/appdata/transmission

Also unraid log at the time:

Feb 1 19:32:11 Tower shfs/user: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/Downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG__maeBEN/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG (39) Directory not empty
Feb 1 19:32:12 Tower shfs/user: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/Downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG__maeBEN/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG (39) Directory not empty
Feb 1 19:32:12 Tower shfs/user: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/Downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG__maeBEN/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG (39) Directory not empty
Feb 1 19:32:12 Tower shfs/user: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/cache/Downloads/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG__maeBEN/Jack.Reacher.Never.Go.Back.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Subs (39) Directory not empty

Couchpotato Mapping:

Transmission Mapping

Change the /downloads mapping to match, both /mnt/user/Downloads/. Specify the complete folder in the CP GUI Renamer settings as /downloads/complete/

Couchpotato Mapping:

Transmission Mapping

Change the /downloads mapping to match, both /mnt/user/Downloads/. Specify the complete folder in the CP GUI Renamer settings as /downloads/complete/

That did it, mind explaining why?

Couchpotato Mapping:

Transmission Mapping

Explanation in the docker FAQ - linking containers

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Couchpotato Mapping:

Transmission Mapping

Explanation in the docker FAQ - linking containers

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Thank you both.

All of a sudden CouchPotato won't launch. I tried updating to the latest unRAID also forced updates on CP. I get "This site can't be reached" error when trying to open the WebUI. I have been using it for years with no problem. Any ideas?

Edit: I deleted my docker image and remade it and now it's working. Although I wasn't able to screenshot my settings and so it seems like the CP pref aren't correct. Anyone have a screenshot for the standard settings?

Edit2: I'm lost... When I go into the CP pref. and select Renamer the To: area is blank. When I try to type something it brings up a box that is also black and can't hit back or do anything besides Ok/Cancel. I tried going into the config file and manually changing the To: area but that doesnt seem to work. I changed it to "/mnt/user/Movies/HD Movies" I also tried "/mnt/user/Movies" I want it to move movies to HD Movies though.

I have my Movies path set to:

/mnt/user/Movies/

Not the issue in this case, it may have been trying to move a locked file as it took a while to unrar then gave up..

Another issue I'm having however is that downloads aren't working automatically, I'm having to click to download the found release myself.

I'm getting this error in CP everytime I start up:

### Logs:
```
02-14 00:49:52 ERROR [   couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "schedule.cron", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 15, in runHandler
    return handler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/_base/scheduler.py", line 56, in cron
    'job': self.sched.add_cron_job(handle, day = day, hour = hour, minute = minute)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/scheduler.py", line 379, in add_cron_job
    return self.add_job(trigger, func, args, kwargs, **options)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/scheduler.py", line 290, in add_job
    self._real_add_job(job, jobstore, True)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/scheduler.py", line 244, in _real_add_job
    job.compute_next_run_time(datetime.now())
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/job.py", line 77, in compute_next_run_time
    self.next_run_time = self.trigger.get_next_fire_time(now)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/triggers/cron/__init__.py", line 117, in get_next_fire_time
    next_date, fieldnum - 1)
  File "/app/couchpotato/libs/apscheduler/triggers/cron/__init__.py", line 89, in _increment_field_value
    return datetime(**values), fieldnum
ValueError: year is out of range
encoding=UTF-8 debug=True args=['--config_file=/config/config.ini', '--data_dir=/config/data'] app_dir=/app/couchpotato data_dir=/config/data desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/config/config.ini', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir='/config/data', debug=False, pid_file='/config/data/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)  
```

Another issue I'm having, which might not be an issue with the docker as such, but when the renamer attempts to move a file into the final media location, it seems to try to move it before it is fully extracted, resulting in a corrupt file.

Is there a workaround for this?

Probably an issue with your docker paths, both host and app paths must agree between your downloader and the app sending the request. Specifically, the from path of the renamer in CP should be a full valid destination inside your downloader app.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=56593.0

See if this helps.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato