[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

Is anyone else seeing high CPU usage for this container? It started happening to me over the weekend, restarting the container hasn't helped.

CONTAINER           CPU %               MEM USAGE / LIMIT      MEM %               NET I/O               BLOCK I/O             PIDS
couchpotato         858.40%             121.8 MiB / 9.79 GiB   1.21%               62.49 MB / 10.21 MB   299.3 MB / 91.44 MB   7

Strangely the CPU inside the container is fine;

6317   198 abc      S     224m   2%   4  13% python /app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py --config_file=/config/config.ini --data_dir=/config/data

I can't actually see why it is hammering the CPU.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm setting up couchpotato and trying to not download scene releases If there is a better release.But the score is to high on the scene releases due to the seeders/leechers. I can't find this line

# Torrents only
        if nzb.get('seeders'):
            try:
                score += nzb.get('seeders') * 100 / 15
                score += nzb.get('leechers') * 100 / 30
            except:
                pass

Which calculates the score to pick the download and is in the regular windows version. I think if I remove this it wont affect the score of the downloaded file. Also if I could set it to just download the largest file below a remux that would be great.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, kimmer said:

@soder

Not to be an ass or anything, but you should really read the thread, the answer is there somewhere. The answer will not come on page 13 - because someone have had the same issue as you.

Since I wrote the post, I did a search, but couldn't find the solution. I got the same problem with other Dockers to, like FlexGet..

I thought it should be a little bit easier to start with dockers in unRAID.

Maybe the answer to how to start using the docker should be in the first post?

/Söder

1 minute ago, sparklyballs said:

spin up the container and it's in the general section of the settings tab right at the top

Spin up? Start and edit, or what?

In the settings menu where I set the path to /movies and stuff, isn't anything about login and password?

/Söder

10 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Spin up = start

26 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

spin up the container and it's in the general section of the settings tab right at the top

But, I can't even login when I'm at http://myip:5050/login/?next=%2F

What's the username and password there? And where do I set it?

/Söder

Well you can't set one if you can't login, there's no default one that I know of, so delete the container and image and delete the appdata and start afresh.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I've done that so many times...

/Söder

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A3003 via Tapatalk

I'm not sure what I've done wrong, as I'm new to unRAID (I've used CP on Windows before).

I'm using Deluge as my torrent-downloader.

I've set CP to use these mappings: (I have read the FAQ, and I'm not sure where I have done wrong)

COUCHPOTATO:

These settings are in the Couchpotato-app.

Under Downloaders-settings:

Directory - /mnt/user/Downloads/

Completed directory - /mnt/user/Downloads/filmer

Under Searcher-settings:

To - /mnt/user/Media/Filmer

From - /mnt/user/Downloads/filmer

---

These are in the Docker-settings:

/mnt/user/Downloads/completed/

Container Path: /downloads

/mnt/user/Media/Filmer/
Container Path: /movies

DELUGE:

In the Docker-settings

/mnt/user/Downloads/

Container Path: /data
---

In the Deluge-app settings:

Download data to:
/data/incomplete

Move completed to:
/data/completed

---

I get these errors in the CP log:

02-13 22:20:40 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.browser] Failed getting directory "/mnt/user/Downloads/" : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 96, in view dirs = self.getDirectories(path = path, show_hidden = show_hidden) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 60, in getDirectories for f in os.listdir(path): OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Downloads'

02-13 22:20:55 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The to folder "" doesn't exist. Please create it.

02-13 22:20:55 INFO[potato.core._base.updater] === VERSION git:(CouchPotato:CouchPotatoServer master) dae7327d (2017-12-10 23:03:04), using GitUpdater ===

02-13 22:20:55 INFO[hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get https://api.couchpota.to/messages/?last_check=1384713000, data: []

02-13 22:24:24 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.browser] Failed getting directory "/mnt/user/Downloads/" : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 96, in view dirs = self.getDirectories(path = path, show_hidden = show_hidden) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 60, in getDirectories for f in os.listdir(path): OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Downloads'

02-13 22:24:27 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.browser] Failed getting directory "/mnt/user/Downloads/" : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 96, in view dirs = self.getDirectories(path = path, show_hidden = show_hidden) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 60, in getDirectories for f in os.listdir(path): OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Downloads'

02-13 22:25:29 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.browser] Failed getting directory "/mnt/user/Media/Filmer" : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 96, in view dirs = self.getDirectories(path = path, show_hidden = show_hidden) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 60, in getDirectories for f in os.listdir(path): OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Media/Filmer'

02-13 22:25:34 ERROR[tato.core.plugins.browser] Failed getting directory "/mnt/user/Media/" : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 96, in view dirs = self.getDirectories(path = path, show_hidden = show_hidden) File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/plugins/browser.py", line 60, in getDirectories for f in os.listdir(path): OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/user/Media'

What I would like to do is have CP send torrent to Deluge and download it to /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete. When it is finished move it to /mnt/user/Downloads/filmer. Then CP would find it again and link it (Not move or copy) to /mnt/user/Media/Filmer

I'm using the latest unRAID with an SSD cache.

Have I posted all the information needed? 

As I said, I'm new to unRAID, so please be gentle. 

4 minutes ago, Halvliter said:

I've set CP to use these mappings: (I have read the FAQ, and I'm not sure where I have done wrong)

You have to use the container paths when configuring the application. The application doesn't know anything about the host paths.

In fact, it looks like you did it correctly for Deluge, don't know why you didn't do the same for CP.

After I updated couchpotato to the latest update via the docker.  I am no longer able to gain access to it.  I get site can't be reached.  Connection refused.

Please let me know what other information I need to post.

However I have other dockers running on unraid that are working just fine.

unraid 6.4.0

Thanks for your assistance.

Log 1.log

2018-02-13_160915.png

Docker Config.png

Edited by mrlionman
10 hours ago, trurl said:

You have to use the container paths when configuring the application. The application doesn't know anything about the host paths.

In fact, it looks like you did it correctly for Deluge, don't know why you didn't do the same for CP.

I probably did it because I tried to set up CP on my own, but when I set up Deluge I used SpaceinvaderOnes video on how to do it. 

It seems to be working now, so thank you!

On 2/13/2018 at 4:11 PM, mrlionman said:

After I updated couchpotato to the latest update via the docker.  I am no longer able to gain access to it.  I get site can't be reached.  Connection refused.

Please let me know what other information I need to post.

However I have other dockers running on unraid that are working just fine.

unraid 6.4.0

Thanks for your assistance.

Log 1.log

2018-02-13_160915.png

Docker Config.png

A few days ago I posted the following:  what other logs are needed

Deluge + Couchpotato is working. However, I would like to tweak it some more, but I'm not sure how to proceed.

EDIT: I thought it worked flawlessly. I'm getting an error when a torrent completes now:

No such file or directory: /data/completed/The.Big.Sick.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-Replica[rarbg]/rep-thebigsick.2017.1080p.bluray.x264.mkv

EDIT2. Could this error come of that I opted to "Link" in these options?

Default File Action
LinkCopyMove

Link, Copy or Move after download completed.

Torrent File Action
LinkCopyMove

See above. It is prefered to use link when downloading torrents as it will save you space, while still being able to seed.

Deluge-docker:

Edit Remove
Container Path: /data

Couchpotato-docker:

Host Path 2:  Edit Remove
Container Path: /downloads
Host Path 3:  Edit Remove
Container Path: /movies
---

Deluge-in-app settings:

Download to:
/data/incomplete
Move completed to:
/data/completed

---

Couchpotato-in-app settings:

Directory

Download to this directory. Keep empty for default Deluge download directory.

Completed Directory

Move completed torrent to this directory. Keep empty for default Deluge options.

Both are empty.

Folder where CP searches for movies:

/downloads/

-----

What I would like to do is make movies downloaded with Couchpotato download to /mnt/user/Downloads/incomplete and when finished move to /mnt/user/Downloads/filmer, where CP will find them and process them, and link to /mnt/user/Media/Filmer/

In other words I want all movies downloaded to a seperate movie-directory in /mnt/user/Downloads/, away from the general downloads that Deluge does.

Edited by Halvliter
added extra info
  • linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato