[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting this error " ERROR[tato.core.plugins.renamer] The from folder "" doesn't exist. Please create it. " But when I try to see what the folder is for renaming a blank box comes up and I can't see anything.  It won't let me do anything in the box.  This has happened since the last update.  I have tried using firefox and explorer but both the same.  When I look in the config file it seems that my setting for /Downloads is there but I am getting this error an the movies aren't being renamed and moved.

On 20/03/2018 at 2:38 PM, Halvliter said:

Unfortunately it does not seem to work.

https://imgur.com/a/Tu3GW

Should be set to copy or link, move will break your torrents.

If you want to move your finished downloads to a different directory, manage this in you torrent program (or in CP on downloader config IF not using blackhole method) and set the finished directory as the "From" "Folder where CP searches for movies." path in Renamer settings.

24 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

What are you CHMOD settings under General in settings?

Looks like permission errors to me.

16 minutes ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Should be set to copy or link, move will break your torrents.

If you want to move your finished downloads to a different directory, manage this in you torrent program (or in CP on downloader config IF not using blackhole method) and set the finished directory as the "From" "Folder where CP searches for movies." path in Renamer settings.

I've recently changed the way I download torrents, to the blackhole method, but thank you anyway :)

Skjermbilde 2018-04-05 kl. 14.27.55.png

On 5.4.2018 at 3:45 PM, tjb_altf4 said:

Try clearing the Unrar path variable, the docker won't have access to this path.

Blank will unpack in rar's current directory.

Did you mean like this?

The problem is not extracting files, because the movies are being extracted, but once the movies are extracted nothing happens.

EDIT: I tried that, but to no effect.

Skjermbilde 2018-04-05 kl. 17.33.44.png

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm going to loose my mind over something so so so simple. 

No matter what I do CouchPotato will NOT let me chance my transmission host IP to "192.168.1.200:9091"

The local IP of my unRaid server is "192.168.1.200" but localhost:9091 fails when tested. Changing it to "192.168.1.200:9091" and testing works just fine, but if I refresh the page or go to a different settings section is just reverts back to local host!

Someone please point out whatever it is I'm overlooking before I go insane. Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Today I tried editing the config.ini via the unraid terminal. 

Stopped the docker image. 

Opened terminal.

cd /mnt/user/appdata/couchpotato

nano config.ini

Scrolled down and changed the host line to:

"host = http://192.168.1.200:9091"

Saved and closed the terminal. 

Started the docker image and took a look at the settings, and wouldn't you know it reverted back to localhost. 

I then said screw it and tried to edit the config file with the docker still running. No effect. Instantly reverts to localhost. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly helpful considering this is a couchpotato thread. I am still waiting for nest folder support in the library before radar is useful for me.

1.  Ditch CouchPotato
  2. Install Radarr
  3. Happy times :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato