[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right place to post this..

I've just moved over from Freenas and I'm having trouble getting the renamer in couchpotato to work. I've set my data host path to /mnt/user/MEDIA/Downloads/complete/ which is the location of my completed downloads. 

My media host path is set to /mnt/user/MEDIA/Movies/ which is where I want the completed movies moved to.

Iside the GUI for couchpotato both the from and to locations are blank and I can't for the lift of me figure out what needs to go in there.

any help woiuld be appreciated

5 hours ago, crabsticks said:

data host path

That *implies* that you're using the binhex containers.  But, the concept is the same for both flavors.  I would look at this post, as it gives some examples of what is wrong and what is right  https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

But generally, you will tell CP to move the files from your download share (possibly /data) over to your media share (probably /media from the sounds of it)

When in doubt, post your docker run command https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

• 3 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, pcgirl said:

How do you have your your settings setup for Renamer in couchpotato?  Looks like it can't seem to find the movies to move them.

Did you ever get this solved?  For some time now this is happening to me - though restarting the docker kicks off the move and completes it properly - so it doesn't seem like a configuration problem and it did used to work well on it's own.  Hard to know how to resolve this one.

• 1 month later...

As of a few days ago I'm no longer able to see the web UI.  I get a message 

This site can’t be reached

10.0.0.201 refused to connect.

I've tried restarting the docker app and then the whole server.  I've tried different web browsers.  I am able to get to the web UI for other docker apps.

On the docker page it says the app is started.

Run command info

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='couchpotato' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '5050:5050/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/':'/downloads':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/couchpotato':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/couchpotato' 

4c776dcbf7ade9738a03c1f44a03da107c05c088aef5e74ba17010e7ffff8a30

Edited by jtcweb
Adding more Info
1 hour ago, jtcweb said:

As of a few days ago I'm no longer able to see the web UI.  I get a message 

This site can’t be reached

10.0.0.201 refused to connect.

I've tried restarting the docker app and then the whole server.  I've tried different web browsers.  I am able to get to the web UI for other docker apps.

On the docker page it says the app is started.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/#comment-564345

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still having the problem getting "This site can't be reached" trying to get to the web ui

I found the log file and below is what I get when starting Couch Potato.  I notice that everything mentioned relates to IPv6, but the address I try to use when going to the web ui is IPv4.

Jul 2 20:13:32 Tower kernel: docker0: port 1(vethea35589) entered blocking state
Jul 2 20:13:32 Tower kernel: docker0: port 1(vethea35589) entered disabled state
Jul 2 20:13:32 Tower kernel: device vethea35589 entered promiscuous mode
Jul 2 20:13:32 Tower kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): vethea35589: link is not ready
Jul 2 20:13:38 Tower kernel: eth0: renamed from veth961cef1
Jul 2 20:13:38 Tower kernel: IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): vethea35589: link becomes ready
Jul 2 20:13:38 Tower kernel: docker0: port 1(vethea35589) entered blocking state
Jul 2 20:13:38 Tower kernel: docker0: port 1(vethea35589) entered forwarding state
Jul 2 20:13:39 Tower avahi-daemon[6267]: Joining mDNS multicast group on interface vethea35589.IPv6 with address fe80::1c2f:cfff:fe54:d142.
Jul 2 20:13:39 Tower avahi-daemon[6267]: New relevant interface vethea35589.IPv6 for mDNS.
Jul 2 20:13:39 Tower avahi-daemon[6267]: Registering new address record for fe80::1c2f:cfff:fe54:d142 on vethea35589.*.

The following block of text keeps repeating.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 135, in <module>
l.run()
File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run
runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)
File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 142, in runCouchPotato
db.open()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner
res = f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open
res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open
index.open_index()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/hash_index.py", line 111, in open_index
self._fix_params()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/hash_index.py", line 98, in _fix_params
super(IU_HashIndex, self)._fix_params()
File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/index.py", line 103, in _fix_params
props = marshal.loads(self.buckets.read(self._start_ind))
EOFError: EOF read where object expected

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen this topic discussed in this thread, if so, please point me to it.

Anyway, I have encountered an issue with Couchpotato and the IPTorrents provider. IPTorrents has added a captcha at log in which effectively prevents Couchpotato from logging in to make a search. The workaround is simple, use the cookie generated from this and pass it into Couchpotato so it can bypass the captcha.

The fix is here:

https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/pull/7250

I have implemented it in my LinuxServer.IO Couchpotato, and it works. Any chance we can make that change be available in a future release. I would like not to have to patch it after every update.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:21 PM, javierdiazcharles said:

I haven't seen this topic discussed in this thread, if so, please point me to it.

Anyway, I have encountered an issue with Couchpotato and the IPTorrents provider. IPTorrents has added a captcha at log in which effectively prevents Couchpotato from logging in to make a search. The workaround is simple, use the cookie generated from this and pass it into Couchpotato so it can bypass the captcha.

The fix is here:

https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer/pull/7250

I have implemented it in my LinuxServer.IO Couchpotato, and it works. Any chance we can make that change be available in a future release. I would like not to have to patch it after every update.

Such fixes should really be done upstream. But seeing as couchpotato isn't well supported anymore (for quite a while now), did you consider switching to radarr?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wnere do I set post proccessing?

I have radarr category as Movies, the same with Couchpotato. I only just started using Couchpotato for 4K Movies that goes in a seperate folder (The reason I dont use radarr is because I want a full hd AND a 4k version of the movie)..

The movie shows up in radarrs activity when I download it from couchpotato.

I have set /downloads to /mnt/user/Usenet and /movies to /mnt/user/4K Movies, so it downloads the movie fine but its stuck in my completed folder, I have also set the library pointed to /movies

I use NZBGet for download

On 9/18/2019 at 2:25 AM, pcgirl said:

Sorry for the delay in answering.  So you need to setup your Renamer section so that couchpotato knows where to look for the movies and what to do with them.  Here is how I have it setup.

image.thumb.png.e147143c0f92aefc6b876d1dc1d2997d.png

Its OK.. But now couchpotato picks up radarr downloads aswell.. How can I seperate them?

13 minutes ago, pcgirl said:

So you have your radar downloads in the same folder as your movie downloads?  I have a Movies subdirectory and a TV Shows subdirectory in my Completes directory.  This way you can direct couchpotato to look in \Completes\Movies and radarr to look in \Completes\TV Shows.

Radarr is for Movies, but I get your point.

Which docker do you use for downloads?
I use NZBGet.

Would I go about this in docker settings or in the app itself?

Edit: I have a share for Usenet where it puts it in /Usenet. First /Usenet/intermediate/ and then /Usenet/completed

Edited by SkyHead
  • linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato