[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato

long time sickbeard/sonarr/sabnzbd/bittorrent/torguard user on a win10 pc.  first time CP user on any platform/OS.  for giggles, i installed CP and SAB dockers today.  i have the two apps configured but not certain i have CP set to use my acct with toguard when using torrents from KAT or TPB.  did not see where to enter torguard userid/password in CP.  really need to get the (torrent, not HTTP) proxy dialed in and soon.  appreciate any advice.  thanks.

I think this is probably best asked over on the CP site.  ???

Hello.  CP had been working like a champ until about a week ago (I think thats when it crapped out).  Its seems to have all of a sudden stopped working.  I reset it, reinstalled it, etc.  I can never get the WebUI to load.  When I check the log, it just keeps cycling through this loop.  Advice?

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

File "/app/couchpotato/couchpotato/runner.py", line 140, in runCouchPotato

db.open()

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 43, in _inner

res = f(*args, **kwargs)

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database_super_thread_safe.py", line 93, in open

res = super(SuperThreadSafeDatabase, self).open(*args, **kwargs)

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/database.py", line 571, in open

index.open_index()

File "/app/couchpotato/libs/CodernityDB/tree_index.py", line 156, in open_index

raise IndexException("Doesn't exists")

IndexException: Doesn't exists

19:31:30 CRITICAL [ __main__] Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 133, in

l.run()

File "/app/couchpotato/CouchPotato.py", line 89, in run

• 2 weeks later...

I can`t get renamer to work, it`s snatching like a champ but won`t rename.

I was getting directory does not exist at one time when doing a manual scan, but I don`t even get that now. The only errors I was getting recently was port already in use. Changing to port 5051 cures the errors, although start webgui insists on using 5050. Yes I reset the container port.

Any idea what the heck is wrong with renamerÉ or why the port defaults to 5050 no matter what. There were no useful messages from the debug that I could see.

http://192.168.1.xxx:5051/api/0777xxxxxxxxxxx999/renamer.scan produces {"success": true}

There's two ports really. The container port (which will ALWAYS be default, in this case 5050) and the Host port, or the port you access it through the unRAID IP at.

Post a screen shot of the docker config for CP (folder and port mappings).

Port mappings attached. Although I can connect through 5051, I'm still getting port in use errors, which I assume is coming from the renamer. The folders in question end up with .ignore files and the movies never get moved.

Docker_Port.jpg.b3e3d83d14c6b1913de88c2e5d9dea57.jpg

CP_Ports.jpg.3e40d353e657f765eb7ca5334b2acefb.jpg

There's two ports really. The container port (which will ALWAYS be default, in this case 5050) and the Host port, or the port you access it through the unRAID IP at.

Port mappings attached. Although I can connect through 5051, I'm still getting port in use errors, which I assume is coming from the renamer. The folders in question end up with .ignore files and the movies never get moved.

DON'T change the container port, just the host side.

So:

Gets connection refused on 5050 and 5051

CP_Ports2.jpg.f3cfd623847f65ce9c2a7c43735a37f5.jpg

So:

Have you changed the port to 5051 in the couchpotato ui? If so change it back and keep it as 5050.  If in doubt delete your container, appdata and recreate from fresh. 

So:

Have you changed the port to 5051 in the couchpotato ui? If so change it back and keep it as 5050.  If in doubt delete your container, appdata and recreate from fresh.

When I use 5050 I get Port already in use errors and renamer does not work. Although it didn't work for 5051 either

Post some screenshots of you Unraid docker page (with the advanced view), and your couchpotato webui settings.

Docker page won't tell you much, I changed it back to 5050 and changed the config file back to 5050. Setting up ports was not my issue, other than the damn renamer bitching about port already in use.

Including my Docker page and Renamer settings

CP_Docker.jpg.0f68c1c2905efdfad7ff0a082e835086.jpg

CP_Rename.jpg.d1220acfcd962ad4f326a671fa40ef5d.jpg

Post some screenshots of you Unraid docker page (with the advanced view), and your couchpotato webui settings.

Docker page won't tell you much, I changed it back to 5050 and changed the config file back to 5050. Setting up ports was not my issue, other than the damn renamer bitching about port already in use.

I was looking for orphan containers and any conflicts.  Either you're doing something not quite right or there's a conflict somewhere with your ports.

I was looking for orphan containers and any conflicts.  Either you're doing something not quite right or there's a conflict somewhere with your ports.

I was going to run a port scan to see if anything else is on 5050, but I don't think so. I think Renamer is just off somehow. I did read somewhere that the From folder should not be your download folder, as it might try to move movies before they are complete. But it won't move them manually either. The first few times I tried it manually I got directory does not exist, but now I don't even get that. I've read a bunch of similar complaints on the CP forum, but no one fix.

I think I'm going to try NZBToMedia.py as I've wasted enough time on this.

• 4 weeks later...

That sucks that the renamer part isn't working for you and you couldn't get a solution. I'm in the same boat, mine hasn't worked since about February - thought maybe it was the Docker container so I switched to darn-near anyone who made one, and it never ended up working.

I'm headed on vacation tomorrow, so I have nothing relevant to post now other than to let y'all know I'll probably be posting more on Tuesday the 19th!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I'm back from vacation and hoping someone can help me w/my version of CouchPotato. I recently switched to this distro, if you will, from another, but neither of them are working particularly well. It's been since February since I've had a working move.

Let me know what I can post to help understand this, if anything!

Hi - I'm back from vacation and hoping someone can help me w/my version of CouchPotato. I recently switched to this distro, if you will, from another, but neither of them are working particularly well. It's been since February since I've had a working move.

Let me know what I can post to help understand this, if anything!

Basically the more information you can post the better.  All the docker folder mappings, screenshots of all the setup pages from couch that are relevant (ie folders etc) as well as how you have nzbget and sabnzbd setup...

Thanks for offering to post the info.  Sometimes it's like pulling teeth getting relevant info from people.  Normally starting with a comment such as "I know my folders are setup correctly..."

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Here's my first attempt, let me know if I left anything relevant out:

Imgur album of the Docker setup and CP settings. I use Deluge and SAB, and have since the beginning of time. Most notably would be SAB, as I really only recently started using Deluge (but I don't think that is related to this "issue").

I just made my /mnt/user accessible because I wanted to start broad and work my way down, essentially. As I said, LMK what else anyone would need to see in order to be helpful. I can restart the thing and grab logs, but as a note my movie library is ~ 4800 strong, give or take.

The Mover script isn't working. Haven't had an item move from my Movies' completed folder to my actual Movies folder in ~ 2 months. I just reinstalled SickBeard and am getting an error when trying to do the script for that as well, so while I don't think they're related they could be. I'll post setup for SAB in just a minute.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - CouchPotato