unRAID Server Release 6.1-rc5-x86_64 Available

After upgrading to RC5, all but one of my shares are gone. 

Drives show up in Windows Explorer, but shares don't. 

Also unMenu shows "Array is Stopped" when it isn't.

On my flash drive, under /config/shares all .cfg files for my shares appear fine.

I don't think I've ever seen this issue before.  Does anyone have any advice?

My instinct is to restart the server, but I thought I'd better not make any move until after I ask for assistance.

unraid-diagnostics-20150817-1312.zip

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my flash drive, under /config/shares all .cfg files for my shares appear fine.

My instinct is to restart the server, but I thought I'd better not make any move until after I ask for assistance.

unMenu is not currently compatible with rc5. Disable it in go. You might also try putting your flash in your PC and letting it checkdisk. And clear your browser cache.

unMenu is not currently compatible with rc5. Disable it in go. You might also try putting your flash in your PC and letting it checkdisk. And clear your browser cache.

I disabled unMenu and restarted.  It looks like my shares are back.  It's a shame that unMenu isn't compatible with the most recent RC.

I disabled unMenu and restarted.  It looks like my shares are back.  It's a shame that unMenu isn't compatible with the most recent RC.

There are likely to be several plugins that get broken in 6.1 - sorry changes are necessary.

Ever since I upgraded to RC3, Chrome has been unable to retrieve any of the webfonts. It keeps getting 401 Not authorized responses. Navigating directly to the URL works. I experience no problems in Safari or Firefox.

I have the EXACT same issue. Fine in anything but chrome. Im on Chrome 46.0.2478.0 dev-m (64-bit).

Cleared Cache etc to no effect. Same 401 error given in the chrome dev tools. Image attached.

EDIT: Spelling, more info

Unraid_rc5.JPG.20f99f9bf15ef6e02f1c5e3cc0e71eec.JPG

Ever since I upgraded to RC3, Chrome has been unable to retrieve any of the webfonts. It keeps getting 401 Not authorized responses. Navigating directly to the URL works. I experience no problems in Safari or Firefox.

I have the EXACT same issue. Fine any anything but chrome. Im on Chrome 46.0.2478.0 dev-m (64-bit).

Just for some extra info to help people with this I'm on  44.0.2403.155 m and don't have the issue

I have the EXACT same issue. Fine in anything but chrome. Im on Chrome 46.0.2478.0 dev-m (64-bit).

Cleared Cache etc to no effect. Same 401 error given in the chrome dev tools. Image attached.

I did have this issue on chrome recently during testing, but a complete clear of browser cache resolved it for me.

I did have this issue on chrome recently during testing, but a complete clear of browser cache resolved it for me.

Cache cleared, still have the same issue.

Also get it when running incognito, or as a guest (where it shouldn't reference any cached data).

Cache cleared, still have the same issue.

Also get it when running incognito, or as a guest (where it shouldn't reference any cached data).

Very odd indeed.  Do you have any extensions for chrome installed or any special antivirus or antimalware software that you could temporarily disable to see if that is the culprit?

Are there any parameter options available to emhttp (that could be specified when starting via the go file) to tell it to log HTTP requests and response to the syslog?    Sounds as if such a diagnostic capability could be very useful in trying to see if there is a common pattern to seeing what activities are triggering this behaviour.

Tried browsing and searching through all the rc threads, so my apologies if this was already asked and answered.

I no longer have a cache drive SMB share after upgrading to rc5 (from 6.0.1) nor do I see any sort of toggle in the settings.  Was this removed in 6.1?

Tried browsing and searching through all the rc threads, so my apologies if this was already asked and answered.

I no longer have a cache drive SMB share after upgrading to rc5 (from 6.0.1) nor do I see any sort of toggle in the settings.  Was this removed in 6.1?

Under Global Share Settings is a new entry Enable disk shares which defaults to auto and effectively suppresses disk shares when user shares are present.

To have explicit disk shares visible next to the user shares, change this new setting to yes.

Are you using authentication, that is, do you have a root user password set?

To access the SMB settings for the cache you need to go to Main->Cache Devices and then click on the cache link to get the configuration dialogs for the cache drive.

There is a simple fix. Look for Joe L. post in the unmenu thread.

I do, yes.

I do, yes.

If you remove the password does the issue still happen?

I'm seeing a new issue with the current stream of RCs causing docker updates to "fail". Im not convinced that this is an issue with the RCs and isn't with my current setup, but I just wanted to put feelers out there to see if anybody else is seeing this.

The main symptom is this response on a docker update:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker rmi 21552ef68fdf
Error response from daemon: Error while getting parent image: could not find image: no such id: 64463062ff222a46710cad76581befc2502cf9bf43663d398ab279ce5203778c
Error: failed to remove images: [21552ef68fdf]

The command failed.

The docker still runs, but it appears that the images aren't properly being deleted.

I'm seeing a new issue with the current stream of RCs causing docker updates to "fail". Im not convinced that this is an issue with the RCs and isn't with my current setup, but I just wanted to put feelers out there to see if anybody else is seeing this.

The main symptom is this response on a docker update:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker rmi 21552ef68fdf
Error response from daemon: Error while getting parent image: could not find image: no such id: 64463062ff222a46710cad76581befc2502cf9bf43663d398ab279ce5203778c
Error: failed to remove images: [21552ef68fdf]

The command failed.

The docker still runs, but it appears that the images aren't properly being deleted.

Interesting.  I will try to recreate tomorrow.  Do you have a specific container that you've tested this with?

Just did a update of the emby docker and had no problems.

[b]Command:[/b]
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker rm -f EmbyServer
EmbyServer

[b]The command finished successfully![/b]

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="EmbyServer" --net="host" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -p 8096:8096/tcp -v "/mnt/user/":"/collection":ro -v "/mnt/cache/appdata/emby/":"/config":rw emby/embyserver
26c1b5d3054dd7f741adaf66f4f5248d38fd17a9c93c664840a4ae92a0ed2307

Deleted: 21552ef68fdf0e21194add6f02fb0f2f37b5e1c02c920cda7e199b009cb866be
Deleted: 98cb7c550b5e20e1bb4ea9106aedbf61dad80398e2daed08ae328034747f5767
Deleted: 4c3bfbb181ea4d0470d89f57bb17d97b9407568e4351880b4e18fafeaafc365c
Deleted: 132aa81fcee4cbcd846d51eb25dcc5714d0221a71bf47305ff28321e36d9e17e
Deleted: 43b809a990d553f75ec0cdc782996986dbf93f35dceac3bde83e7fe9b8e4892a
Deleted: 4710e55ebb96b49a01e959aedab3e8b1d258d981371b7ab79147f19f4abde4cd
Deleted: 051cf42e00846e6c3126c77b476c695530092b8d4842367d5317bba8d8cf6735

It happened with all 4 containers I tried to update. I also can't run a docker images rm - rf to remove the image. It returns the same error

What about stopping the docker service, manually deleting the docker.img and recreating and redownloading your containers..

Might be worth a shot.