Anybody gotten Xpenology to run on a VM on UNRAID 6 ??? PLEASE HELP

DGB

I have been trying for a while to get xpenology to run as a VM on UNRAID and can never get Synology Assistant to find its IP address

I have other OS's running as a VM with no ip problems and can install Xpenology as a VM on Vitrualbox on another machine with no problems but not on UNRAID

Any help much appreciated

I have been trying for a while to get xpenology to run as a VM on UNRAID and can never get Synology Assistant to find its IP address

I have other OS's running as a VM with no ip problems and can install Xpenology as a VM on Vitrualbox on another machine with no problems but not on UNRAID

Any help much appreciated

I've never really tried this.  So the VM installs ok and everything but you can't get another machine to see it on your local network?

What network bridge are you using for the VM?

Thank you for taking the time to look into me problem

Network bridge is set to br0

It installs fine and can be seen using vnc as it boots up to a command type prompt but after that I need to use the  synology assistant (from another machine) to search for it to then finish the software/os install

It would seam to be a ip problem but I don't know enough about it.

Everything else (other operating systems) I've tried as a vm works fine.

I have installed this on other machines and virtualbox on Windows 7 without this problem

I chose unraid over the synology setup but I really like the download manager and a few other aspects of it and would really like to run it as a vm on unraid but I can't get past this problem.

http://xpenology.me/downloads/

I used the xpenoboot 5.2 iso then the synology assistant to search for it to install the synology software

Sorry I am on my phone and can reply with better links when I get home

Ok, I so did the same thing as you and got to the same point as you where the assistant doesn't see it.  The issue is that it doesn't appear that Xpenology added the virtio network drivers to their build.  However, I was able to get it to work without it using emulated network drivers.  To do this, edit the XML for your VM and locate the <interface> section that looks like this:

<interface type='bridge'>

<mac address='52:54:00:7f:fa:f2'/>

<source bridge='xenbr0'/>

<target dev='vnet1'/>

<model type='virtio'/>

<alias name='net0'/>

<address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x01' function='0x0'/>

</interface>

Change the type under <model> from virtio to e1000.  Click Update and then start the VM.  The VM will get an IP correctly and the assistant software will work.

Note:  It appears that the VM will not support being shutdown from the webGui.  You will have to do a "force shutdown" for it to take affect.  I do not know what kind of impact this will have on things (might be fine, might cause issues).

Thank you very much for checking that

The problem now is the assistant finds the ip address but its unable to open the webgui

is there any way to edit the xml to manually give it an ip address as the one it gets at the moment is 169.254.30.250

All my ip addresses start 192.168.0.? and i wonder if that why it can't open the webgui to continue the install?

*Update*

Have retried it a heap of time and it has now gotten a 192.168.0.31 address so hopefully I can continue the install

I will let you know how it goes

The problem now is the assistant finds the ip address but its unable to open the webgui

is there any way to edit the xml to manually give it an ip address as the one it gets at the moment is 169.254.30.250

All my ip addresses start 192.168.0.? and i wonder if that why it can't open the webgui to continue the install?

*Update*

Have retried it a heap of time and it has now gotten a 192.168.0.31 address so hopefully I can continue the install

I'm actually quite curious to know the reason why you're wanting to install a NAS Appliance OS on top of another NAS Appliance OS.. ?

*Update*

I'm actually quite curious to know the reason why you're wanting to install a NAS Appliance OS on top of another NAS Appliance OS.. ?

I didn't think it would be as much trouble as its been and the reason was the download manager can download put.io links and I was going to share some space on my NAS with a friend outside my network and this seamed to be the easier solution for someone like myself thats new to unraid. I tried Jdownloader but I couldn't get it to reliably download the links

If you can offer a suggestion to a docker app that can do something similar I would be great-full

Looks like i'll have to forget about this idea anyway as now I've got connected to the webgui it cant see the virtual space I've given and tells me "no hard drives installed"

Back to the drawing board  :-\

Thank you Jonp for your help  8)

*Update*

I didn't think it would be as much trouble as its been and the reason was the download manager can download put.io links and I was going to share some space on my NAS with a friend outside my network and this seamed to be the easier solution for someone like myself thats new to unraid. I tried Jdownloader but I couldn't get it to reliably download the links

If you can offer a suggestion to a docker app that can do something similar I would be great-full

Looks like i'll have to forget about this idea anyway as now I've got connected to the webgui it cant see the virtual space I've given and tells me "no hard drives installed"

Back to the drawing board  :-\

Thank you Jonp for your help  8)

No problem!  Wish it worked out for you like you wanted, but I can't really help beyond what I did so far as I'm not familiar with DiskStation / synology / xpenology enough.  If others are and wish to try, hopefully this thread will act as a "jumping off point."

Besides, there's the coolness factor!  If you can get this to work, then you can say unRAID is so powerful and versatile, it can run its competitors on top of it!  That's cool!

• Like 1

Besides, there's the coolness factor!  If you can get this to work, then you can say unRAID is so powerful and versatile, it can run its competitors on top of it!  That's cool!

I'll give you that!.  It's pretty funny to think of the competition as just a "feature" on unRAID. Maybe I'll have to give this another go when I have more time.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

If anyone is still wanting to do this, I've had this working fine on unraid 6. I have the main storage HDD as an unassigned device in the unraid configuration. Drive hibernation is working okay after running

hdparm -S 100 /dev/sdc

which will set standby to 8min20sec, so I'm very happy with the configuration.

I wanted Synology has I love the backup functionality it has - I do nightly off site backups to my mates house, the functionality where my phone with DS photo auto backs up photos when I walk into the house and it finds wifi, and DS Audio is very nice for playing music when I'm working and the USB passthrough for shared printer is working well. I'm sure unraid does these things too with docker maybe, but my learning didn't get that far yet, sorry. I don't like the Synology webserver, so I'm using a bitnami NGINX ubuntu VM for that, which is excellent so far.

Bad points for me : I'm using the qemu e1000 emulated NIC. It's no where near as fast as the synthetic NIC that my Windows 10 VM is using on the same hardware. It does around 2gbit, but then gets bottlenecked by the CPU in my totally unscientific testing.

I don't see how Synology could read from the UNRAID array though directly, I need to think about that. So I agree it is a weird setup, it's not really taking advantage of UNRAID's core strengths.

Here is the XML for the VM. I'm no expert, feel free to suggest improvements. Thanks to Jon for making what I consider to be an excellent system in Unraid. I've enjoyed my playtime.

<domain type='kvm'>
  <name>Synology 5.0</name>
  <uuid>123264dc-b7cc-d74f-b2d9-eb766dd97033</uuid>
  <description>Synology 5.0</description>
  <metadata>
    <vmtemplate name="Custom" icon="linux.png" os="linux"/>
  </metadata>
  <memory unit='KiB'>1048576</memory>
  <currentMemory unit='KiB'>1048576</currentMemory>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
    <locked/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <vcpu placement='static'>2</vcpu>
  <cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='0' cpuset='0'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='1' cpuset='1'/>
  </cputune>
  <os>
    <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-2.3'>hvm</type>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
  <cpu mode='host-passthrough'>
    <topology sockets='1' cores='2' threads='1'/>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
    <timer name='rtc' tickpolicy='catchup'/>
    <timer name='pit' tickpolicy='delay'/>
    <timer name='hpet' present='no'/>
  </clock>
  <on_poweroff>destroy</on_poweroff>
  <on_reboot>restart</on_reboot>
  <on_crash>restart</on_crash>
  <devices>
    <emulator>/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64</emulator>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='writeback'/>
      <source file='/mnt/disk1/isos/XPEnoboot_DS3615xs_5.1-5055.1.img'/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='virtio'/>
      <boot order='1'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/disk1/vdisks/Synology 5.0/vdisk2.img'/>
      <target dev='hdb' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='1'/>
    </disk>
    <disk type='block' device='disk'>
      <source dev='/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST4000DM000-1F2168_Z301MJJ6'/>
      <target dev='hdd' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='3'/>
    </disk>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-ehci1'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x02' function='0x7'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='usb' index='0' model='ich9-uhci1'>
      <master startport='0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x02' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x1f' function='0x2'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='0' model='pcie-root'/>
    <controller type='pci' index='1' model='dmi-to-pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x1e' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='2' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x01' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='virtio-serial' index='0'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x03' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
      <mac address='52:54:00:08:60:d9'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
    <serial type='pty'>
      <target port='0'/>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty'>
      <target type='serial' port='0'/>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <source mode='bind' path='/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/channel/target/Synology 5.0.org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <target type='virtio' name='org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
      <address type='virtio-serial' controller='0' bus='0' port='1'/>
    </channel>
    <input type='tablet' bus='usb'/>
    <input type='mouse' bus='ps2'/>
    <input type='keyboard' bus='ps2'/>
    <graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' websocket='-1' listen='0.0.0.0' keymap='en-us'>
      <listen type='address' address='0.0.0.0'/>
    </graphics>
    <video>
      <model type='vmvga' vram='16384' heads='1'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x01' function='0x0'/>
    </video>
    <memballoon model='virtio'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x07' function='0x0'/>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
</domain>

If anyone is still wanting to do this, I've had this working fine on unraid 6. I have the main storage HDD as an unassigned device in the unraid configuration. Drive hibernation is working okay after running

hdparm -S 100 /dev/sdc

which will set standby to 8min20sec, so I'm very happy with the configuration.

I wanted Synology has I love the backup functionality it has - I do nightly off site backups to my mates house, the functionality where my phone with DS photo auto backs up photos when I walk into the house and it finds wifi, and DS Audio is very nice for playing music when I'm working and the USB passthrough for shared printer is working well. I'm sure unraid does these things too with docker maybe, but my learning didn't get that far yet, sorry. I don't like the Synology webserver, so I'm using a bitnami NGINX ubuntu VM for that, which is excellent so far.

Bad points for me : I'm using the qemu e1000 emulated NIC. It's no where near as fast as the synthetic NIC that my Windows 10 VM is using on the same hardware. It does around 2gbit, but then gets bottlenecked by the CPU in my totally unscientific testing.

I don't see how Synology could read from the UNRAID array though directly, I need to think about that. So I agree it is a weird setup, it's not really taking advantage of UNRAID's core strengths.

Here is the XML for the VM. I'm no expert, feel free to suggest improvements. Thanks to Jon for making what I consider to be an excellent system in Unraid. I've enjoyed my playtime.

<domain type='kvm'>
  <name>Synology 5.0</name>
  <uuid>123264dc-b7cc-d74f-b2d9-eb766dd97033</uuid>
  <description>Synology 5.0</description>
  <metadata>
  </metadata>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
    <locked/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <cputune>
  </cputune>
  <os>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
  </clock>
  <devices>
      <source file='/mnt/disk1/isos/XPEnoboot_DS3615xs_5.1-5055.1.img'/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='virtio'/>
      <boot order='1'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/disk1/vdisks/Synology 5.0/vdisk2.img'/>
    </disk>
    <disk type='block' device='disk'>
      <source dev='/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST4000DM000-1F2168_Z301MJJ6'/>
      <target dev='hdd' bus='sata'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='3'/>
    </disk>
    </controller>
      <master startport='0'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x02' function='0x0' multifunction='on'/>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
      <mac address='52:54:00:08:60:d9'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
    <serial type='pty'>
      <target port='0'/>
    </serial>
    <console type='pty'>
    </console>
    <channel type='unix'>
      <source mode='bind' path='/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/channel/target/Synology 5.0.org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>
    </channel>
    <graphics type='vnc' port='-1' autoport='yes' websocket='-1' listen='0.0.0.0' keymap='en-us'>
    </graphics>
    <video>
    </video>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
</domain>

Do you have to have one of the unraid drives unassigned? every time  try to install Synology the web assistant  says no hard drive found on DS3615.

Did you have this issue?

I have working pretty well xpenology KVM over unraid.

The key to have KVM working is change the virtio harddrive to scsi o sata virtual model and virtio network to e1000.

I don't know exactly but in a proxmox server it works with virtio network & scsi HDD but in unraid 6.1 need to be scsi/sata and e1000.

About using your unraid shares in Xpenology for now the only way I find out is using NFS, it works pretty well, maybe it would be better use 9p kvm sharing but I cannot be able to do it work in Xpenology I suppose kernel need to be ready to that and seems it's not the case with xpenology.

About your problem instalation that the system tell to you that no HDD is because you have the virtio driver, change it to scsi/sata and it works.(you need to modify the KVM xml file)

I have working pretty well xpenology KVM over unraid.

The key to have KVM working is change the virtio harddrive to scsi o sata virtual model and virtio network to e1000.

I don't know exactly but in a proxmox server it works with virtio network & scsi HDD but in unraid 6.1 need to be scsi/sata and e1000.

About using your unraid shares in Xpenology for now the only way I find out is using NFS, it works pretty well, maybe it would be better use 9p kvm sharing but I cannot be able to do it work in Xpenology I suppose kernel need to be ready to that and seems it's not the case with xpenology.

About your problem instalation that the system tell to you that no HDD is because you have the virtio driver, change it to scsi/sata and it works.(you need to modify the KVM xml file)

Please can you tell what line in the xml file to change

*Update*

If you still recall, can you share the XML to correctly share the virtual switch ?

I put "e1000" it gives me only 169.x.x.x as self-defined network. Struggling how to put it back to the 192 network.

Thanks for your help

Hi this is my  XML i have 2 vdisks one running on my SSD "unasigned" and other running on my 1tb cache disk.

<domain type='kvm'>
  <name>Xpenology</name>
  <uuid>430099b3-50e1-c662-4346-fd88160550a7</uuid>
  <metadata>
  </metadata>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
    <locked/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <vcpu placement='static'>4</vcpu>
  <cputune>
    <vcpupin vcpu='2' cpuset='2'/>
    <vcpupin vcpu='3' cpuset='3'/>
  </cputune>
  <os>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
    <topology sockets='1' cores='4' threads='1'/>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
  </clock>
  <devices>
      <source file='/mnt/disks/SSD/VM/Xpenology/vdisk1.img'/>
      <target dev='sda' bus='sata'/>
      <boot order='2'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='1' bus='0' target='0' unit='0'/>
    </disk>
    <disk type='file' device='cdrom'>
      <driver name='qemu' type='raw'/>
      <source file='/mnt/user/software/KVM/XPEnoboot_DS3615xs_5.2-5644.5.iso'/>
      <target dev='hda' bus='sata'/>
      <readonly/>
      <boot order='1'/>
      <address type='drive' controller='0' bus='0' target='0' unit='0'/>
    </disk>
      <source file='/mnt/cache/VM-Cache/Xpenology/vdisk2.img'/>
      <boot order='4'/>
    </disk>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='1'>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='2'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x05' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='3'>
    </controller>
    <controller type='sata' index='4'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x07' slot='0x05' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='3' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='4' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x03' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='5' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='6' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x05' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
    <controller type='pci' index='7' model='pci-bridge'>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x01' slot='0x06' function='0x0'/>
    </controller>
      <mac address='52:54:00:e6:78:64'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
      <mac address='52:54:00:e6:78:63'/>
      <source bridge='virbr0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x02' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
    </graphics>
    <video>
      <model type='cirrus' vram='16384' heads='1'/>
    </video>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x06' function='0x0'/>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
</domain>

Hi this is my  XML i have 2 vdisks one running on my SSD "unasigned" and other running on my 1tb cache disk.

<domain type='kvm'>
  <name>Xpenology</name>
  <metadata>
  </metadata>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
    <locked/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <cputune>
  </cputune>
  <os>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
  </clock>
  <devices>
      <boot order='2'/>
    </disk>
      <readonly/>
      <boot order='1'/>
    </disk>
      <boot order='4'/>
    </disk>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
    </graphics>
    <video>
    </video>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
</domain>

Thanks a lot the problem to me is solved.

With another hidden required setting to out video model = cirrus, which qxl or vmvga conclude a conflict of resources.

Happy weekend

<domain type='kvm'>
  <name>Xpenology</name>
  <metadata>
  </metadata>
  <memoryBacking>
    <nosharepages/>
    <locked/>
  </memoryBacking>
  <cputune>
  </cputune>
  <os>
  </os>
  <features>
    <acpi/>
    <apic/>
  </features>
  </cpu>
  <clock offset='utc'>
  </clock>
  <devices>
      <boot order='2'/>
    </disk>
      <readonly/>
      <boot order='1'/>
    </disk>
      <boot order='4'/>
    </disk>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
    </controller>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
      <model type='e1000'/>
    </interface>
    </graphics>
    <video>
    </video>
    </memballoon>
  </devices>
</domain>

Here's my XML if is change the vdisk.img target to hda and sata I get an error on start

<domain type='kvm'>

<name>Xpenology</name>

<uuid>88501156-79ae-e03c-c199-7f8fb39c37a8</uuid>

<metadata>

</metadata>

<memory unit='KiB'>2097152</memory>

<currentMemory unit='KiB'>2097152</currentMemory>

<memoryBacking>

<nosharepages/>

<locked/>

</memoryBacking>

<cputune>

</cputune>

<os>

</os>

<features>

<acpi/>

<apic/>

</features>

</cpu>

<clock offset='utc'>

</clock>

<devices>

<source file='/mnt/cache/Docker/Xpenology/Xpenology/vdisk1.img'/>

<target dev='hdb' bus='virtio'/>

<boot order='1'/>

</disk>

<source file='/mnt/user/Store/ISOs/XPEnoboot_DS3615xs_5.2-5644.5.iso'/>

<readonly/>

<boot order='2'/>

</disk>

</controller>

<master startport='0'/>

</controller>

</controller>

</controller>

</controller>

</controller>

<mac address='52:54:00:4d:5e:41'/>

<source bridge='br0'/>

<model type='e1000'/>

</interface>

<serial type='pty'>

<target port='0'/>

</serial>

<console type='pty'>

</console>

<channel type='unix'>

<source mode='bind' path='/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/channel/target/Xpenology.org.qemu.guest_agent.0'/>

</channel>

</graphics>

<video>

</video>

</memballoon>

</devices>

</domain>

Hi Thanks for the reply

I have little to no idea of what I need to edit to get this to work

I have got the assistant to pick up the installation but it doesn't see any drive, I was looking as previous posts and most have misunderstood what needed changed in the text.

I didn't have any space left to add any unassigned drives to unraid or is it an unassigned virtual drive in the synology setup?

I know this is adding a nas on top of another nas but i like the download manager and prefer unraid overall so thought i could get the best of both worlds.

Depends on what do you want exactly you should set one thing or other

The problem is that xpenology don't have the kvm virtio drivers, for this reason you need to set as a sata/scsi or ide device(best sata, because have better performance than scsi or ide)

If you want to create a virtual disk(single file inside your unraid system must be in the cache or outside the array!)

you can set something like that

<boot order='2'/>

</disk>

you also can  passthru a disk to the VM or a LVM partition.

What I did?

create a virtual disk (file image) and inside the Xpenology use NFS to have access to unraid Shares) and yes you can use download station fiel station with your unraid shares but the performance

it's not the best. anyway you need to create a vdisk to allow xpenology to have space to write the OS files and applications

Depends on what do you want exactly you should set one thing or other

The problem is that xpenology don't have the kvm virtio drivers, for this reason you need to set as a sata/scsi or ide device(best sata, because have better performance than scsi or ide)

If you want to create a virtual disk(single file inside your unraid system must be in the cache or outside the array!)

you can set something like that

<boot order='2'/>

</disk>

you also can  passthru a disk to the VM or a LVM partition.

What I did?

create a virtual disk (file image) and inside the Xpenology use NFS to have access to unraid Shares) and yes you can use download station fiel station with your unraid shares but the performance

it's not the best. anyway you need to create a vdisk to allow xpenology to have space to write the OS files and applications

I have got another disk added when setting up the VM but is still doesn't work and if i try to change the file its gives an error

Think i'll just have to give up  >:(

<devices>

<source file='/mnt/cache/Docker/Xpenology/Xpenology/vdisk1.img'/>

<target dev='hdb' bus='virtio'/>

<boot order='1'/>

</disk>

<source file='/mnt/cache/Docker/Xpenology/Vdisk2/Xpenology/vdisk2.img'/>

<target dev='hdc' bus='virtio'/>

</disk>

<source file='/mnt/user/Store/ISOs/XPEnoboot_DS3615xs_5.2-5644.5.iso'/>

<readonly/>

<boot order='2'/>

</disk>