[Support] Linuxserver.io - PhotoShow

You are trying to proxy to sickrage?

I am using nginx to reverse proxy a few applications already, but I am having trouble getting the settings for PhotoShow. I just followed my normal setup and it is not passing through. It will log in on /photoshow then just show nginx 404 not found.

location /sickrage {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        proxy_pass  http://192.168.0.101:8081/sickrage;
auth_basic "Restricted Content";
        auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;
}
location /photoshow {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        proxy_pass  http://192.168.0.101:8088;
auth_basic "Restricted Content";
        auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;
}

Any help would be great thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

I am running this container on raspberry pi 3 and the files are stored on SAMBA server (file size around 9MB). The album is veeeery slow. Is it because of the raspberry or because of the filesize. I..e is there a way to improve the loading speed of the pictures.

Hi Guys
I am running this container on raspberry pi 3 and the files are stored on SAMBA server (file size around 9MB). The album is veeeery slow. Is it because of the raspberry or because of the filesize. I..e is there a way to improve the loading speed of the pictures.
IIRC photoshow is very slow with tons of pics. Compounded by your PI. But you should be asking these questions on Linux servers forum as detailed in the OP

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I'm starting to hate Unraid and Docker - nothing seems to work as per instructions. 

I spent forever trying to get AirvideoHD working - I could access the server from the iPad App, but no media showed up.  I tried everything, but in the end gave up on Unraid and installed it instead under Windows in 2 minutes and it works perfectly.

Now I'm trying to install Photoshow on Unraid - it doesn't work either.  Using the Unraid install gives me the following run command:  

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="photoshow" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Australia/Sydney" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "PUID"="99" -e "PGID"="100" -p 8010:80/tcp -v "/mnt/user/Photos/":"/Pictures":ro -v "/mnt/user/appdata/photoshow/Thumbs":"/Thumbs":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/photoshow":"/config":rw linuxserver/photoshow

7f28163acfa2712499cfc62b8620e20c712939809c83a5524ebf030099e20809

My photos are at "mnt/user/Photos/", but no photos show up in the user interface.  The only photos visible are those I upload via photoshow - that is useless, since I have thousands of photos already in mnt/user/Photos/.  Yes, I've checked the permissions of that directory and set to 777 just in case.

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks, Nic

ps I've had the Logitech Media Server working for ages and it's great.  Also Deluge works fine.  Apart from that, nothing else that I’ve tried seems to work.

Edited by Niccarter
10 hours ago, Niccarter said:

My photos are at "mnt/user/Photos/", but no photos show up in the user interface.  The only photos visible are those I upload via photoshow - that is useless, since I have thousands of photos already in mnt/user/Photos/.

Sorry, I don't see what the problem is. I have been running Photoshow for a while now and it loads tons of photos from the /Pictures directory (which points to a directory on the array) without a problem.

Poke around in the /mnt/user/appdata/photoshow/log directory and see if there are any clues?

• 2 years later...
19 hours ago, eagle470 said:

When I click the link to take me to the project page (www.photoshow-gallery.com) I get redirected to malicious ad sites that make a bunch of noise and claim I have a virus.

I just got the typical as site, but nothing else.

They probably didn't renew the domain and someone else parked it there.

We removed the link from the template, so it should be gone soon. We will probably also deprecate it, as it seems dead.

Edited by saarg