[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Tautulli

Application Site: http://tautulli.com

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/tautulli/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-tautulli

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

11/03/2018 - Project renamed from Plexpy to Tautulli

To migrate to Tautulli use Community Applications to install Tautulli, using your old Plexpy appdata (ensure you've stopped the existing plexpy container first)

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Upvote 4

Nice. Have it installed along side plexWatch. One advantage is plexPy has notifications :)

Been using this Docker since its release.  Works flawlessly.  After a few days, I spun down the VM I was using for PlexWatch and PlexWatchWeb--PlexPy is now doing all the work.

Glad to hear it

Thank you for this. Works great for me. I do have one request though. Can you add the bits required for SSL to it? This is the warning generated when trying to enable SSL: The pyOpenSSL module is missing. Install this module to enable HTTPS. HTTPS will be disabled.

I have added this to our todo list :)

Thank you for this. Works great for me. I do have one request though. Can you add the bits required for SSL to it? This is the warning generated when trying to enable SSL: The pyOpenSSL module is missing. Install this module to enable HTTPS. HTTPS will be disabled.

I have added this to our todo list :)

You are a wizard. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently installed and i can see my media and few basic stats as i just started. However pushbullet is configured but im not getting any notifications when media is played or paused.

I do knot see anything in the logs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Same thing happening here.  Tried Pushbullet and NMA and neither sends out notifications.

Any ideas? 

Recently installed and i can see my media and few basic stats as i just started. However pushbullet is configured but im not getting any notifications when media is played or paused.

Same thing happening here.  Tried Pushbullet and NMA and neither sends out notifications.

Any ideas?

Hello?

Any ideas?

Hello?

im sorry not a Expert on usage

As shown in nterwebtech's first screen shot you will need to create a docker mapping to your plexwatch config. Then when you choose to import your DB in the settings you can reference it's location via the docker mapping.

Thank you.

/plexwatchdb is mapped to /mnt/cache/DockerAppData/plexWatch/

When I try to import using the following location and file it tells me it's invalid.

/plexwatchdb/plexWatch.db

How do I find out if the db version is correct.

Kevin.

Any ideas?

Should have noticed the bell icon at the notification agent settings page to the left of the service.  Once I set which notifications I wanted the came right through.

my bad