[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

I cannot get the program to install.  I have had a few issues since upgrading to 6.1.9, but wasn't able to install it on 6.1.8 either.  Currently on 6.1.9 when i try to install it i get an orphaned image every time! anyone have any input?

Updated dynamix webgui in plugins?

ha. works like a charm.  i tried installing it 2 weeks ago but got the same problems i did earlier today.  wonder why that might have been.

I cannot get the program to install.  I have had a few issues since upgrading to 6.1.9, but wasn't able to install it on 6.1.8 either.  Currently on 6.1.9 when i try to install it i get an orphaned image every time! anyone have any input?

ha. works like a charm.  i tried installing it 2 weeks ago but got the same problems i did earlier today.  wonder why that might have been.

A problem when calling a docker when you spaces in volume mappings.

Just updated the container after upgrading unRAID from v6.1.8 to v6.1.9 and now it has disappeared. No longer showing as installed or running.

I had a similar problem.  I upgraded from 6.1.8 to 6.1.9 and plexpy was working fine.  I went to the docker tab and it said an update was available.  I told it to update and now the docker container is gone and just shows as "(orphan image)"

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Getting this error:

-v "/mnt/user/appdata/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/":"/logs":ro -v "/mnt/user/appdata/plexpy":"/config":rw linuxserver/plexpy

Unable to find image 'Support/Plex:latest' locally

Invalid namespace name (Support). Only [a-z0-9-_] are allowed.

It seems to be complaining about the spaces in the path to /logs/. Not quite sure what to do about this since I can't control the plex logs directory

• 4 weeks later...

Since you're trying it from your phone / tablet (looks like both wifi and 3G enabled), are you sure that your phone / tablet is on the same network?  Can you connect to other app's gui's from the same device?

Might also want to post the logs from the app as lsio's containers all autoupdate at startup, and the updates may be taking awhile.

Beyond that, nuking your docker.img file is also another option

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what is going on. When I install this docker everything seems to be OK. I do get success message, but plexpy is not showing up in docker container list. It looks like is not installed at all.

Post the screen shot of what happens when you add the container (in particular the docker run command that appears).

dockerMan has a nasty habit of stating "The Command Completed Successfully" when in reality it did not and returned errors