[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

As you can see installation went well, but now there is also orphan image of plexpy that was not there before. I created today new docker image on cache drive. So it cannot be 3 weeks old.

No it didn't.  docker Run returned an error.  Luckily the error has a simple fix.  Plugins - Check For Updates - Install the dynamix webGUI update that will be available.  (After that, consider going to settings - Community Applications - Auto Update Settings and enable what plugins you want to automatically update themselves (within 24 hours) as updates become available)
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated PlexPy docker to latest.

Can no longer access webUI. PlexPy is still working because I am still receiving push notifications, but still no WebUI.

Attempted to erase container and image, reload PlexPy (both with and without old user data), issue persists.

2016-05-02 20:41:32 - INFO :: MainThread : Starting PlexPy web server on http://0.0.0.0:8181/

This is the last line in the log file, obviously not the IP address of my server, but the docker still lists the proper IP address and where it points when selecting the WebUI.

Having some problems with pushbullet notifications. Unraid is on latest and did a fresh install of plexpy. The web gui see my library and sees when people are on since it updated my history/user info. I can test pushbullet in the settings and it sends a notification immediately. On day 2 with different people watching movies.

Any suggestions for things I should look for? Thanks.

Edit: Got it. Didn't realize you had to click on the icon next to the name of the notification agent in settings to enter another menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  Since the last update to PlexPy (they change the connection to a page instead of a Popup), I can't use plexPy behind a reverse proxy anymore... it just doesn't load anything.  Any idea ?

Seconded. Same problem.

I'm updating my PlexPy now.. I'll see if it breaks mine and let you know what I do to fix it.

EDIT:

Seems okay for me

Apache Config:

<Location /plexpy>
	ProxyPass http://10.10.10.12:8181/plexpy/
	ProxyPassReverse http://10.10.10.12:8181/plexpy/
</Location>

PlexPy config.ini

http_root = /plexpy
http_proxy = 0

20bb244018dc4c508f2d28d886e96089.png

Hi!  Since the last update to PlexPy (they change the connection to a page instead of a Popup), I can't use plexPy behind a reverse proxy anymore... it just doesn't load anything.  Any idea ?

Seconded. Same problem.

Works here with nginx. Not sure what you're using

I seem to be having an issue getting this docker installed.  After configuring the install through the Community Apps Plugin the install screen displays the following and I see the weird error bolded below...any thoughts?  Any other logs I can attach?

Pulling image: linuxserver/plexpy:latest

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from linuxserver/plexpy.

IMAGE ID [41c904d69ea2]: Pulling fs layer.

IMAGE ID [c3a03c77ab34]: Pulling fs layer.

IMAGE ID [5bc0cb4d3a1a]: Pulling fs layer.

IMAGE ID [c50ca4b2d782]: Pulling fs layer.

IMAGE ID [00fe8093fbc0]: Pulling fs layer.

IMAGE ID [f7eef3e8d2a5]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [f504bc93666d]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [9e58b20b58ab]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [97b492236f76]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [1e4ce1496f97]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [b3260a41280d]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [a4e1f7d8ab53]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [35100966404c]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [f6953bdb8339]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [f49a2994fa1e]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [41861c44988d]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [8561133965e4]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [eb88273801a1]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [fdeccbf3f9b1]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [331970727a7a]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [5ab82e87f4c9]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [42d414c9a7c5]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [97e8ac35b010]: Already exists.

IMAGE ID [c50ca4b2d782]: Downloading 100% of 32 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

IMAGE ID [00fe8093fbc0]: Downloading 100% of 32 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

IMAGE ID [41c904d69ea2]: Downloading 100% of 482 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

IMAGE ID [5bc0cb4d3a1a]: Downloading 100% of 3 KB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

IMAGE ID [c3a03c77ab34]: Downloading 100% of 244 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

IMAGE ID [41c904d69ea2]: Extracting. Pull complete.

IMAGE ID [c3a03c77ab34]: Extracting. Pull complete.

IMAGE ID [5bc0cb4d3a1a]: Extracting. Pull complete.

IMAGE ID [c50ca4b2d782]: Extracting. Pull complete.

IMAGE ID [00fe8093fbc0]: Extracting. Pull complete. Digest: sha256:2fedb810291c86af54971422bee5adb0379e410fc16e9d87faa1119e2bde69f8. Status: Downloaded newer image for linuxserver/plexpy:latest.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 3 KB

Command:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="plexpy" --net="bridge" -e PUID="99" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="America/New_York" -p 8282:8282/tcp -v "/mnt/user/AppData/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/":"/logs":ro -v "/mnt/user/AppData/PlexPy/":"/config":rw linuxserver/plexpy

Unable to find image 'Support/Plex:latest' locally

Invalid namespace name (Support). Only [a-z0-9-_] are allowed.

The command finished successfully!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just installed the docker and I am having difficulties with the settings page. First off, I generated a username and a password to access plexpy webui. I saved and restarted the container and all was good, username and password now showing in the webui. I went on changing some settings but as soon as I would save and restart the container, all changes had vanished. I could still see the username and password there, but anything that I changed after that didn't seem to be persistent.

I tried to remove the username and password as a test, but when the container was restarted, they were still there in the settings page although plexpy didn't ask me to authenticate before loggin in. So the settings were saved but not persistent anymore in the webui. In config.ini, I can see all changes are registered.

Last thing I tried was to delete the container and reinstall from scratch. To my surprise, as soon as i accessed the settings page for the first time, the first username and password that I had saved were still there.

I have /logs mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/ and /config

and /config mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/plexpy/

Other than that, everytime I access the settings page, I get asked to backup the config file. Also, whe I click "check for update", I just get redirected to the main page. Everything else works as expected. Anybody else having those issues or knows what could be causing it?

Thanks!

Mine didn't come back up. Well sorta. The logs showed that it came up fine but I couldn't connect. Almost like the port wasn't mapped/opened/working.  A restart of unraid solved the issue though.

Same problem here after I updated a drive map and it updated the container.  I don't plan to restart unRAID, at least not for a few more weeks.  Someone figured out why the new container does this?

Just installed the docker and I am having difficulties with the settings page. First off, I generated a username and a password to access plexpy webui. I saved and restarted the container and all was good, username and password now showing in the webui. I went on changing some settings but as soon as I would save and restart the container, all changes had vanished. I could still see the username and password there, but anything that I changed after that didn't seem to be persistent.

I tried to remove the username and password as a test, but when the container was restarted, they were still there in the settings page although plexpy didn't ask me to authenticate before loggin in. So the settings were saved but not persistent anymore in the webui. In config.ini, I can see all changes are registered.

Last thing I tried was to delete the container and reinstall from scratch. To my surprise, as soon as i accessed the settings page for the first time, the first username and password that I had saved were still there.

I have /logs mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/ and /config

and /config mapped to /mnt/cache/appdata/plexpy/

Other than that, everytime I access the settings page, I get asked to backup the config file. Also, whe I click "check for update", I just get redirected to the main page. Everything else works as expected. Anybody else having those issues or knows what could be causing it?

Thanks!

Still have the same issue with latest updates. I have been able, after deleting and reinstalling multiple times (I think what solved it was to recreate the docker image), to get rid of those issues for a while but now with the latest plexpy update, same problems as stated in quoted post are back. What's up with that? I need enlightenment. Could somebody provide some guidance?

Edit: To clarify, I just deleted the conainer and the image yet again and I am still presented first with the welcome page, then after restarting the docker, with a log in page that asks for the *same* user and password that was set *before* deleting everything.

Was working fine until the container updated after I changed the mapping to the Plex logs.  Looks like this one is using the new base image.

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...

-------------------------------------
_ _ _
| |___| (_) ___
| / __| | |/ _ \
| \__ \ | | (_) |
|_|___/ |_|\___/
|_|

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We do accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations
GID/UID
User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-install: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-install: exited 1.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

Get unable to connect error in browser.  Sent it off to the bit bucket and I downloaded plexpy to run on my Xubuntu desktop and does what I need for now.

Mine is working great. Maybe someone can get a fix from my settings. Also try running the Fix Common Problems plug-in to see if you have other issues getting in the way (found in Community Applications add-on).

Thx for the app (Fix Common Problems) suggested. It did find issues wich I solved right away. After that, I decided to start from scratch. I created a new docker image, added the dockers with the same mappings except for plexpy, which I created a new directory in /mnt/cache/appdata/plexpy

I then opened the webui and to my surprise, it still had the same settings with the same ID and password for webui authentication. I really am clueless about all of this. Where else does this docker keep it's info? After deleting the docker image and the /conf directory (for me /mnt/cache/appdata/plexpy), what else is there to delete?

My plexpy is borked:

400 Bad Request

Illegal cookie name manage_view

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/plexpy/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 635, in respond
    self.process_headers()
  File "/opt/plexpy/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 737, in process_headers
    raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)
HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name manage_view')