[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

Cherry.py errors are normally a browser thing.  Try a different browser and/or clear browser cache and cookies.  You using Chrome by any chance?

Yep, and it does in fact work in IE. I'll clear cache and restart the browser, thanks!

Yeah, I always seem to see this in Chrome, never looked into why though.  SABnzbd and Sickbeard are another two apps I've seen this with. (Although I don't use either myself)

Hello all,

I have a question about notification emails. I get notifications fine now but I am having a problem of not getting poster pictures on my email. My Imgur Client ID is set up. Enabled Posters in Notifications is checked off. Email is set up fine I think because I get my emails when someone starts watching something (gmail set up, 587 Port, TLS checked, and Enable HTML Support checked). I don't know what I am doing wrong. That is the only settings I've touched regarding notifications. Please let me know how I can correctly get poster pictures with my email notification please.

Thank you.

Mine has stropped sending Pushbullet notifications. Even the test fails. Claims to be 8 commits behind in version. Restarting the docker has no effect. Stays at old version even though the log shows it finds newer.

2016-09-03 16:07:32 - INFO :: MainThread : Comparing currently installed version with latest GitHub version

2016-09-03 16:07:32 - DEBUG :: MainThread : Requesting URL via GET method: https://api.github.com/repos/drzoidberg33/plexpy/compare/a07f54ca33ed2ce1c8ce7adbe31e7cbfaeb18e98...2a701a6dfea6ef4abda0c6db5f23f59d2a251a35
2016-09-03 16:07:32 - DEBUG :: MainThread : In total, 8 commits behind
2016-09-03 16:07:32 - INFO :: MainThread : New version is available. You are 8 commits behind

2016-09-03 16:07:32 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Requesting URLs for server...
2016-09-03 16:07:32 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Config :: Writing configuration to file
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Config :: Writing configuration to file
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Using user-defined URL.
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Pmsconnect :: Requesting name from server...
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Requesting users list refresh...
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Config :: Writing configuration to file
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Using user-defined URL.
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Pmsconnect :: Requesting name from server...
2016-09-03 16:07:34 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Requesting users list refresh...
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy PlexTV :: Users list refreshed.
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Pmsconnect :: Requesting libraries list refresh...
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy Pmsconnect :: Libraries list refreshed.
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Check GitHub for updates
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Refresh Plex server URLs
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Refresh Plex server name
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Check for active sessions
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Refresh users list
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Refresh libraries list
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Backup PlexPy database
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : Scheduled background task: Backup PlexPy config
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy WebStart :: Web server authentication is enabled, username is 'interweb-tech'
2016-09-03 16:07:36 - INFO :: MainThread : PlexPy WebStart :: Starting PlexPy web server on http://0.0.0.0:8181/

A newer version is available.

You're 8 commits behind.

Update or Close

• 4 weeks later...

I have installed this as the attached and am trying to run it but keep getting errors that I can't connect to the webui.

I am a little confused as I have several other docker images which work fine.

Have you tried a different browser?

Also, might be worth trying changing /mnt/user/ to /mnt/cache/

With the advent of the Plex DVR, I'd like to find a way to run comskip as a post-processing option.  This looks to be fairly straightforward in a traditional installation, but I'm looking for some ideas on how to do this with Plex in a container on UnRaid.

I've spent a few hours looking into it, and the possibilities seem to be:

1) Extend the Plex container to also contain install ffmpeg and comskip - Seems like a maintenance hassle.

2) Try to compile a static version of comskip and place it in /config - this seems really hacky.

3) Build a proper comskip container - Can't find a way to have Plex call comskip.

Any suggestions for a more elegant way of doing this?

Thanks

Not using plexpy would be a good start....  ???

just being using Plexpy for about 2 days.

I found out that there was some trouble for getting the PlexMediaServer logs.

What i did to fix it: added a extra container path and called something else than /logs (i use now /pmslogs)

After i did this tweak and fill the right path in the config, Plexpy got the PMS logs and elso the external user statics are now working in the history view.

I dont know if more people got this problem?

What i did to fix it: added a extra container path and called something else than /logs (i use now /pmslogs)

After i did this tweak and fill the right path in the config, Plexpy got the PMS logs and elso the external user statics are now working in the history view.

Without actually posting what your port mappings are it's impossible to test, but nobody else has reported any problems,

Without actually posting what your port mappings are it's impossible to test, but nobody else has reported any problems,

well, PMS and Plexpy use almost the default settings. the only change what i did is change the /config path to 1 physic disk (not /mnt/user/ i use /mnt/disk1/ because its a ssd)

the rest are default settings. but with the upgrade from unraid 6.1.x to 6.2 some of my dockers got some trouble with permissions right, but thats here a little bit offtopic talk...

plexpyconfigdocker.png.8b7efa9344b6d3190f8a547d550b45bf.png

• 3 weeks later...

Got this setup but have two questions. 

I have a USER named "Local" is that normal?

Anyway to make it so it uses a more secure way to send email?

I have no user named Local. Only those I have allowed access to my server show up in user list. Does Local have a viewing history? It is not unheard of that Plex servers get hacked and others watch the shows. :P

As for email, what more secure method are you thinking of? It basically just sends. I have mine set to notify using Pushbullet instead of email so don't have much to share on that end.

Got this setup but have two questions. 

I have a USER named "Local" is that normal?

Anyway to make it so it uses a more secure way to send email?

Local Appears when someone on your internal  network uses an app like PHT to access your sevrer locally without being signed into the app. I believe the newer app's like OpenPHT or plex media player fix this issue by forcing sign-in before seeing local servers. Or at least they do in my set up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to use the built in Auth. All the services i'm proxying either have their own built in auth or don't need it.

If i reverse proxy plexpy while i have a user/pass set in Acces Control all i get is a blank page.

As a rule it's easier to implement auth at the reverse proxy level rather than each individual app.  Also, personally I trust the auth in Nginx way more than I do in random apps like Plexpy...

Try this

location /plexpy/ {
   		proxy_pass http://192.168.0.1:8181;
	include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
      		proxy_bind $server_addr;
      		proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;
	proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Ssl     on;
	auth_basic "Restricted";
      		auth_basic_user_file /config/.htpasswd;
	}

proxy.conf

client_max_body_size 10m;