linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - Tautulli

308 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi guys

I used Tautulli docker for a long time, and it could always connected fine to my PMS.

I managed to get 2 plex servers running on my machine, but now tautulli is messed up.

I have my plexinc docker for my main plex, it's running in host mode, everything is fine.

I have my second LS.io docker for my shared plex server on br0, with a fixed 192.168.1.128 IP address.

I need to run 2 tautulli, I know, but I can only connect to my br0 PMS via WAN IP only, which is changing all the time ofc.

how can i connect my LS.io tautulli to a br0 LSio PMS?

It won't work if I put tautulli in host mode either. Any way I can connect the 2 containers?

(btw I had the same issue when I used the official tautulli docker)

thank you!

For the last few weeks, I see this in the dashboard:

There was an error communicating with your Plex Server. Check the logs and verify your server connection in the settings.

In settings, the server is verified and the plex token is correct.

There's no errors in the Tat logs.

Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, gacpac said:

how do I update the app?

99% of LSIO's apps will update to the latest version if you install the container update that comes out every Friday @ 2300 GMT

On 1/25/2019 at 3:50 PM, Squid said:

99% of LSIO's apps will update to the latest version if you install the container update that comes out every Friday @ 2300 GMT

Thank youuu

Posted (edited)

hey everyone  just a quick question  i have plex my plex server on a separate ip ***.***.*.61 then my unraid server and i have put TAUTULLI on this own ip address too ***.***.*.71 . my plex server even shows up but TAUTULLI won't verify it.  just wondering what i am missing.  thanks for any help offered

EDIT:  nevermind i left for a few mins and now it is working

Edited by pe4nut1989
Update

Posted (edited)

As of the most recent docker updates, it appears that Tautulli is no longer picking up watch history from my plex docker.  I believe the plex docker (also linuxserver, I believe) had an update at the same time, so I'm not certain where the issue lies but thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else is seeing similar behavior. 

Thanks

Mike

ETA: Tautulli *does* see when something is being actively streamed, it just does not log it in history.

Edited by kcgodwins
More info

7 hours ago, kcgodwins said:

As of the most recent docker updates, it appears that Tautulli is no longer picking up watch history from my plex docker.  I believe the plex docker (also linuxserver, I believe) had an update at the same time, so I'm not certain where the issue lies but thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else is seeing similar behavior. 

Thanks

Mike

ETA: Tautulli *does* see when something is being actively streamed, it just does not log it in history.

Update: When I got home, I bounced the entire docker subsystem on my unraid box and also refreshed the Tautulli config and it seems to have fixed the issue.