[Support] Linuxserver.io - SABnzbd

8 hours ago, Skatman said:

Hey, I've got an issue with SABnzbd on my UnRAID platform. I've been using it for about 2 years now on a Windows 10 box and then connecting via an SMB share to transfer the files across. Thinking of just using my UnRAID platform to run it all, so installed it and it loads fine. 

Issue I have is trying to find the folders I want for downloading.

I have created /mnt/user/Downloads/Downloading and /mnt/user/Downloads/Completed and are set to public share access with SMB. I try typing the full directory path into the Sab config and it says "Cannot create directory". Not only this, but I can't find it if I click on the "Browse" button. If I click that, I can navigate to the root drive, but when I click on /mnt/ I end up with nothing.

The Volume Mappings in the Docker itself are pointed to the right place. 

Any ideas?

Have you tried mapping the networkdrive (assignes drives letter)? I'm assuming you're trying to access the smb from windows right?

Edited by takkkkkkk
5 hours ago, takkkkkkk said:

Have you tried mapping the networkdrive (assignes drives letter)? I'm assuming you're trying to access the smb from windows right?

Hey, no, it was all local. Share is stored locally on UnRAID, SAB is in a Docker locally. Ironically, my virtual Windows box with my old instances of SAB, Sonarr, and Radarr could connect in just fine. 

Anyway, I watched the Spaceinvader1 video again and it worked OK. Must have been entering the info in wrong somewhere. 

• 3 months later...

Hey all. I am having issues with sab, and multiple containers, that I cannot find the solution for. Whenever I update any container, the configuration is reset to default and I need to re-enter the configuration in for that specific container. In sab's case, it acts like it would for the first time it was downloaded every time I update the container. Any thoughts? Attached is my current settings for sabnzbd. Thank you all in advance!

image.thumb.png.f292fd4b8dae99a4a687b8fac69df590.png

Edit - Looks to be something with using the proxy in Sonarr/Radarr.  It was checked to bypass proxy for local addresses but if I set everything back to bridge and disabled the proxy everything worked normally.  Enable the proxy lose connection to sab.  Added server ip to ignored addresses in sonarr/radarr all back up and running

Anyone having issues with Sab/Radarr/Sonarr today?  Updated all dockers this AM and now Sonarr and Radarr are both unable to communicate with Sab. Has been working fine for years and know it was working yesterday so assuming it was something in the update this am.  I can navigate webui's of all three like normal.  

Now I noticed on Status and interface options page it lists the ip as 172.17.0.8 which is not in my network range.  If I throw that into Radarr/Sonarr they work but that isn't right since Sab lives at 192.168.1.100.  If I flip network type to host the status and interface options shows the 1.100 as it should but then radarr/sonarr can't communicate.  If I then flip sonarr to host as well instead of bridge those 2 communicate but same things is not working for Radarr

I wonder what changed or why host works vs bridge. 

Edited by gzibell
Added solution
  • 2 weeks later...

Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start. and unrar binary... NOT found!

I am getting this when trying to download. I have stopped and restarted sabnzbd and uninstalled and reinstalled the docker. Let me know if there is anything I can provide to help figure this out.

image.png.b215d15a45b57632af5a2b9085f6b49d.png

Edit adding log entries.

2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[SABnzbd:425] par2 binary... found (/usr/bin/par2)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - unrar binary... NOT found! (type=error, job_cat=None)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::ERROR::[SABnzbd:444] unrar binary... NOT found!
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[SABnzbd:450] 7za binary... found (/usr/bin/7za)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[SABnzbd:461] nice binary... found (/usr/bin/nice)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[SABnzbd:465] ionice binary... found (/usr/bin/ionice)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start. (type=error, job_cat=None)
2021-03-12 07:15:46,371::ERROR::[SABnzbd:471] Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start.

Edited by Jurak
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jurak said:

Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start. and unrar binary... NOT found!

I am getting this when trying to download. I have stopped and restarted sabnzbd and uninstalled and reinstalled the docker. Let me know if there is anything I can provide to help figure this out.

image.png.b215d15a45b57632af5a2b9085f6b49d.png

I was about to post the same thing. I saw there was image update this morning and I get the same error as well as the following:

2021-03-12 09:20:19,429::INFO::[SABnzbd:425] par2 binary... found (/usr/bin/par2)

2021-03-12 09:20:19,430::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - unrar binary... NOT found! (type=error, job_cat=None)

2021-03-12 09:20:19,429::ERROR::[SABnzbd:444] unrar binary... NOT found!

2021-03-12 09:20:19,430::INFO::[SABnzbd:450] 7za binary... found (/usr/bin/7za)

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, sjoerger said:

I was about to post the same thing. I saw there was image update this morning and I get the same error as well as the following:

2021-03-12 09:20:19,429::INFO::[SABnzbd:425] par2 binary... found (/usr/bin/par2)

2021-03-12 09:20:19,430::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - unrar binary... NOT found! (type=error, job_cat=None)

2021-03-12 09:20:19,429::ERROR::[SABnzbd:444] unrar binary... NOT found!

2021-03-12 09:20:19,430::INFO::[SABnzbd:450] 7za binary... found (/usr/bin/7za)

Include me in getting this error too.  I am still on 6.8.3

2021-03-12 08:06:28,097::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - unrar binary... NOT found! (type=error, job_cat=None)

2021-03-12 08:06:28,097::ERROR::[SABnzbd:444] unrar binary... NOT found!

2021-03-12 08:06:28,097::INFO::[SABnzbd:450] 7za binary... found (/usr/bin/7za)
2021-03-12 08:06:28,098::INFO::[SABnzbd:461] nice binary... found (/usr/bin/nice)
2021-03-12 08:06:28,098::INFO::[SABnzbd:465] ionice binary... found (/usr/bin/ionice)
2021-03-12 08:06:28,098::INFO::[notifier:122] Sending notification: Error - Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start. (type=error, job_cat=None)

2021-03-12 08:06:28,098::ERROR::[SABnzbd:471] Essential modules are missing, downloading cannot start.

17 minutes ago, Niklas said:

It's fixed now. Update the container.

Confirming my container now has unrar support after pulling latest container update. Thanks for the quick fix.

2021-03-12 10:40:15,126::INFO::[SABnzbd:425] par2 binary... found (/usr/bin/par2)
2021-03-12 10:40:15,126::INFO::[SABnzbd:432] UNRAR binary... found (/usr/bin/unrar)
2021-03-12 10:40:15,127::INFO::[SABnzbd:442] UNRAR binary version 6.00

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im getting a weird error when I try and access my webUI.

400 Bad Request

Illegal key 'ys-api/channel'

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 734, in process_headers self.cookie.load(value) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 529, in load self.__parse_string(rawdata) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 593, in __parse_string self.__set(key, rval, cval) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 485, in __set M.set(key, real_value, coded_value) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 352, in set raise CookieError('Illegal key %r' % (key,)) http.cookies.CookieError: Illegal key 'ys-api/channel' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond self._do_respond(path_info) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 666, in _do_respond self.process_headers() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 736, in process_headers raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, str(exc)) cherrypy._cperror.HTTPError: (400, "Illegal key 'ys-api/channel'")

Any Ideas?  I have checked and both SabNZB and NerdPack are up to date, so no idea.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

Having a weird issue with a new sab install.  it works fine but I cannot get it to point to the downloads folder I created in my user shares. 

Its configured correctly in the docker settings and even created the complete and incomplete directories in the /mnt/user/download folder for me but when I download something it saves them in the config/download folder not /mnt/user/download.

Im trying to access the folder from a windows box and all the other ones work correctly which makes me think Ive not set something up incorrectly for sab.

Only way I can access the files is by sharing the appdata folder and  pulling the files from there.

Permissions for the download folder are set to 777 and the PUID is 99 and PGID 100.  The watch folder I created in my user share also works fine and sab picks the nzb's up.

Any ideas?

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 7:30 PM, Teknoclown said:

Im getting a weird error when I try and access my webUI.

400 Bad Request

Illegal key 'ys-api/channel'

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 734, in process_headers self.cookie.load(value) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 529, in load self.__parse_string(rawdata) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 593, in __parse_string self.__set(key, rval, cval) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 485, in __set M.set(key, real_value, coded_value) File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/cookies.py", line 352, in set raise CookieError('Illegal key %r' % (key,)) http.cookies.CookieError: Illegal key 'ys-api/channel' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 638, in respond self._do_respond(path_info) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 666, in _do_respond self.process_headers() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 736, in process_headers raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, str(exc)) cherrypy._cperror.HTTPError: (400, "Illegal key 'ys-api/channel'")

Any Ideas?  I have checked and both SabNZB and NerdPack are up to date, so no idea.

Did you ever find a solution for this Teknoclown?  I have the same problem now.  Been running great for years.

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as you take the container off of "bridge" mode (which you have), it uses whatever ports that it wants to (ie: what you've specified in the application itself.

What it looks like you're seeing is a GUI anomaly where because the port is still defined in the template it's still trying to display the mappings.  You can always just delete the port from the template screen. 

1 hour ago, Squid said:

As soon as you take the container off of "bridge" mode (which you have), it uses whatever ports that it wants to (ie: what you've specified in the application itself.

What it looks like you're seeing is a GUI anomaly where because the port is still defined in the template it's still trying to display the mappings.  You can always just delete the port from the template screen. 

I see. So for this container I am passing network to another container using --net:container=...

So then if I want to change the application's ports I have to do it from within the SabNZBD app, right?