[Support] Linuxserver.io - SABnzbd

• 3 weeks later...

So I have encountered some odd behaviour. I have this docker running on two machines. Works perfectly on one, and almost perfectly on the other.

The problem is that whenever I enable Sorting in SAB, it performs the sort, moves the file to the correct spot, but is unable to delete the source folder and the __ADMIN__ folder inside it. All other files and folders are removed. I can manually delete the folder without issue. Also, SAB throws up a post processing error (Apologies. I didn't capture the exact error name, but can add more info tonight).

More Info:

• It is set up identically to the other instance of this docker
  • I have reset permissions through unRaid (with newperms), as well as setting permission to 777 inside SAB
  • I have passed it files from Sickbeard and Sonarr with the same effect
  • When I turn off sorting, it completes without issue
  • I have removed/deleted and reinstalled the Docker with no change

I can attach error name and log info tonight, but was hoping someone already came across this same issue and could comment.

Thanks for any help provided! I've spent hours trying to solve this annoyance and I think I've exhausted all my ideas.

Hi guys, I'm running the latest container of linuxserver.io's sabnzbd... i just wanted to ask whether it was nomal that the "Enable Multicore Par2" option was greyed out?? I read earlier in the thread that the multicore par2 was included in this container? I've entered the "Extra PAR2 Parameters" as -t+ but was concerned that if the enable multicore par2 option was greyed out it wouldnt be using it??

I've checked in unraid's dashboard whether all cores are in use during a verify and unpack and they seem to be (although there not maxed)

Is there an easy way to confirm?

Hi guys, I'm running the latest container of linuxserver.io's sabnzbd... i just wanted to ask whether it was nomal that the "Enable Multicore Par2" option was greyed out?? I read earlier in the thread that the multicore par2 was included in this container? I've entered the "Extra PAR2 Parameters" as -t+ but was concerned that if the enable multicore par2 option was greyed out it wouldnt be using it??

I've checked in unraid's dashboard whether all cores are in use during a verify and unpack and they seem to be (although there not maxed)

Is there an easy way to confirm?

XwTy5Xc.png

You mean greyed out like this with a tick in it?  And it's using all your cores according to your dashboard?  And we've said it's included?  Yeah, it's using multicore.  ;)

I don't use this myself.  Just wondered if the tick showing it's enabled might be missing on a different skin, which may lead to confusion?  ???

From our github link on the first page.

Here's the bit of the dockerfile showing it is indeed there..

# install our compiled version of par2 multicore
ADD deb/ /tmp/
RUN apt-get update -q && \
apt-get install libtbb2 -qy && \
dpkg -i /tmp/par2-tbb_*.deb && \
rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* /tmp/* /var/tmp/*

And here's the source if you're interested, we actually link to it from the sabnzbd github repo linked in the first page for reference.

https://github.com/jcfp/debpkg-par2tbb

And that github page links back to

https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18793

So all in all, pretty sure it's there..  ;)

Can someone help with a permissions error I keep getting

Cannot change permissions of /downloads/SAB/incomplete-downloads/examplefilename.rar

Permission set to 777 and did run "Docker Safe New Permissions" but still keep getting the error. The only thing I have changed was moving from NFS mounts to SMB using unassigned devices plugin.

Capture.GIF.88c791ad9ca17554be1bdecc7e7e630c.GIF

Can someone help with a permissions error I keep getting

Cannot change permissions of /downloads/SAB/incomplete-downloads/examplefilename.rar

Permission set to 777 and did run "Docker Safe New Permissions" but still keep getting the error. The only thing I have changed was moving from NFS mounts to SMB using unassigned devices plugin.

I had an issue recently which saw that folders could not be created. I then checked and for some reason the group:owner of the destination folder had changed to root:root so the service did not have the permissions to do anything with that folder, creating files or otherwise meaning that downloads remained in the incomplete folder indefinitely.

ls  - all 

The above command confirmed this for me. So I changed the owner and the permissions of the destination folder (recursive) and all started working again:

chown -R owner-user:owner-group directory

Example:
chown -R nobody:users /directory

chown -R ### /directory

Example:

chmod -R 777 /directory

I think I have the commands correct. Hope it words for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I am running b6.2rc3 and recently installed tvheadend-unstable. Afterwards I started experiencing gui crashes with two of my dockers, Sabnzb and sickbeard. Now I was running needo's version of Sabnzb and was informed he hasn't been active here for a long time, so this morning I uninstalled his docker and installed linux.io's Sabnzb. Since the install went into the same appdata directory it took all the settings of my previous Sabnzb install. When I try to launch the webgui for Sabnzb in chrome on my mac, I get this:

400 Bad Request

Illegal cookie name plushHistPerPage

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 635, in respond

self.process_headers()

File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 737, in process_headers

raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)

HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name plushHistPerPage')