[Support] Linuxserver.io - SABnzbd

• 3 weeks later...

i am not really sure whether this is a problem that only belongs to me or not...

i´m using the linuxserver.io dockers quite a time now - in the past on OMV

Now all my dockers from linuxserver.io like nzbget, htpc manager or organizr are working like a charm but this sabnzbd container won´t even show me the webinterface...

23 minutes ago, b0mb said:

i am not really sure whether this is a problem that only belongs to me or not...

Now all my dockers from linuxserver.io like nzbget, htpc manager or organizr are working like a charm but this sabnzbd container won´t even show me the webinterface...

All you're telling us is that it's not working, impossible to help at all with that information. Post the information linked in my sig, and also try a different browser, and clear the browser cache and cookies.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I apologize, i´ve found the problem now... as i´m quite new to unRAID i didn´t recognize the log and how to access it before....

It was some problem withe the .log and .ini file of sabnzbd in appdata folder.

After changing the rights everything is working fine ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 1:42 AM, sickb0y said:

Anybody else using Python sabToSickBeard.py script and getting

"/config/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py" does not have execute (+x) permission set"

It has been working fine for half a year but after the last update the script refuses to run  :o

On 1/9/2017 at 7:33 AM, sparklyballs said:

well call me crazy and all that but

chmod +x on the script will fix it

I have this issue, how do i do the chmod +x

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Forum..  I posted in the incorrect support post previously.  Is anyone else having issues when launching SAB?  I'm getting this error message:

400 Bad Request

Illegal cookie name ys-api/mpegts/network

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 635, in respond
    self.process_headers()
  File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 737, in process_headers
    raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)
HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name ys-api/mpegts/network')

Powered by CherryPy 8.1.2 

58 minutes ago, cpthook said:

Hello Forum..  I posted in the incorrect support post previously.  Is anyone else having issues when launching SAB?  I'm getting this error message:

400 Bad Request

Illegal cookie name ys-api/mpegts/network

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 635, in respond
    self.process_headers()
  File "/usr/share/sabnzbdplus/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 737, in process_headers
    raise cherrypy.HTTPError(400, msg)
HTTPError: (400, 'Illegal cookie name ys-api/mpegts/network')

Powered by CherryPy 8.1.2 

Clear your browser cache & cookies.  Seen this a few times with cherrypy apps.

Just got notified that there was an update available, when I updated I'm no longer able to start the docker. Getting a "Execution error - Server error", but cant find anything in the logs.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I just updated mine and no issues here. You'll have to provide more info. Where did you see that error? Unraid gui? Docker log?
1 minute ago, Fredrick said:

In the GUI almost immediately when pressing Start

Any way to get more logs? Cant see anything happening in either the docker log or the system log.

Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 20.43.42.png

Post your diagnostics (Tools - diagnostics) before rebooting, and additionally, a screenshot of the docker Tab (top right switch from Basic to Advanced view)

I was hoping for the whole screenshot, but it appears the problem is this:

time="2017-06-17T20:44:48.181332593+02:00" level=error msg="Handler for POST /containers/134dbc03f12a/start returned error: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint sabnzbd (7526baafe1d518db9deda142ac1107319920f674e1f53cbaf46dce849afde753): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8080: bind: address already in use"

Port 8080 is in use.  

Do you have another app already using that port?  If not, your best bet is to remove the sab container and image, reboot, then reinstall it either via Apps - Previous Apps, or the Add Container Template Drop down and select the my-sabnzbd user template.  

Either way, all your appdata will still be present and accounted for.

Thanks, thats it! Im running a Docker with Unifi (network admin tool for my router/APs), and it has to be run in host-mode to work properly.

Any tips for getting around this? ATM im just stopping the Unifi docker to test.

PS. Removed my diagnostics from the previous post to be on the safe side.

Thanks, thats it! Im running a Docker with Unifi (network admin tool for my router/APs), and it has to be run in host-mode to work properly.

Any tips for getting around this? ATM im just stopping the Unifi docker to test.

PS. Removed my diagnostics from the previous post to be on the safe side.

Change the host port on sab. Simple and easy.

Btw diagnostics are all anonymized.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I just moved from Needo's docker to this one, and I cannot seem to get the container mapping and SAB's folders settings correct and I have been at it for hours. What I am trying to accomplish is to get SAB to use /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/complete/ and /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/incomplete. The way I have them mapped now, the files are at least going to the places that I want them. However, Sonarr is complaining it cannot find the path so I believe I have the incorrect dir names under SAB's complete and incomplete settings. Attached is a picture of my mappings, can someone please tell me what I should have for complete and incomplete settings within SAB's settings?

Thanks so much, this is just different than Needo's and it's been frustrating me for hours. The second picture is where I think my problem lies, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.Capture.thumb.JPG.4cb73973a3191efbb5a5f447663c0524.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by mikedpitt420

/mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/ = /downloads

Temporary download folder = /downloads/incomplete

Completed download folder = /downloads/complete

Map sonarr the same /mnt/cache/appdata/sabnzbd/config/Downloads/ = /downloads

Edited by CHBMB