[Support] Linuxserver.io - SABnzbd


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Squid said:

You should run a Memtest from the boot menu if only to rule it out.

Thanks, I got home and removed the ram each one and blew it for possible dusting. I am running a Memtest right now and will see how it goes. If there is no error, how do I recover my docker? Should I just manually run that first command in the command line? Otherwise they don't show in my list.

Edited by Necrotic
Edit: Nevermind, I used that and it worked.
Link to comment

I've recently upgraded my internet connection to Gig speed, I regularly download at about 80-90MB's. Seems SAB can't handle this and it slows my entire unRAID server to a crawl. Is there a way to resolve this and still maintain the speeds? Should I be looking for an alternative to SAB? Thanks.

Link to comment
On 23.2.2017 at 1:19 AM, Synaptix said:

Is anybody experiencing their server completely unresponsive whenever Sabnzbd is unpacking? Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a problem with Sabnzbd or Radarr. Whenever a movie is finished downloading and unpacking, it completely freezes my server, where docker containers' WebGUI are unresponsive and Plex stops streaming a movie.

 

Once it is unpacked, everything starts up again.

 

Yes, i have the exact same problem. Doesn't matter whether I'm using Sab or Nzgbet... I'm not using a SSD as cache yet, but I don't think that that's the main problem.

I've read something about CPU wait for I/O time in an other thread, but even limiting my CPU and Memory resources by using a docker command doesn't solve the problem :/ 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2017 at 8:15 AM, lixe said:

 

Yes, i have the exact same problem. Doesn't matter whether I'm using Sab or Nzgbet... I'm not using a SSD as cache yet, but I don't think that that's the main problem.

I've read something about CPU wait for I/O time in an other thread, but even limiting my CPU and Memory resources by using a docker command doesn't solve the problem :/ 

 

I'm having the same issue here, netstat shows I/Owait off the charts, and unpacking is very very slow. I have pinned CPUs for my SAB-docker, but I guess that doesn't help when its hogging the array.

 

I've got it set up to download and extract to the SSD-cache, but when Radarr moves the files they are shipped directly to array. Might have been better to also move to cache, and have the mover do its job during the night, but my SSD is too small to handle days with heavy downloading unfortunately.

 

Anyone have ideas?

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 7:19 PM, Synaptix said:

Is anybody experiencing their server completely unresponsive whenever Sabnzbd is unpacking? Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a problem with Sabnzbd or Radarr. Whenever a movie is finished downloading and unpacking, it completely freezes my server, where docker containers' WebGUI are unresponsive and Plex stops streaming a movie.

 

Once it is unpacked, everything starts up again.

 

On 8/31/2017 at 2:15 AM, lixe said:

 

Yes, i have the exact same problem. Doesn't matter whether I'm using Sab or Nzgbet... I'm not using a SSD as cache yet, but I don't think that that's the main problem.

I've read something about CPU wait for I/O time in an other thread, but even limiting my CPU and Memory resources by using a docker command doesn't solve the problem :/ 

 

On 9/8/2017 at 4:02 PM, Fredrick said:

 

I'm having the same issue here, netstat shows I/Owait off the charts, and unpacking is very very slow. I have pinned CPUs for my SAB-docker, but I guess that doesn't help when its hogging the array.

 

I've got it set up to download and extract to the SSD-cache, but when Radarr moves the files they are shipped directly to array. Might have been better to also move to cache, and have the mover do its job during the night, but my SSD is too small to handle days with heavy downloading unfortunately.

 

Anyone have ideas?

 

You may want to check this thread, I've only used SSD cache drives but stopping using btrfs solved my issue.  This was plaguing me for at least a year or more, if multiple things going and moving a file over 10GB would hose everything up until it was complete.  I only have 1 cache drive so going to xfs was easy.

 

 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the development. I started using it and it is very good.

 

I have two questions related to updating the docker:

 

1) I am only using it for a short time and the docker frequently can be updated. This is weird as sabnzbd only has stable updates once every few months. Am I accidentally using nightly builds?

 

2) The OP says that an auto-update function exists. How can this be enabled and is it recommended to do so?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, steve1977 said:

Thanks for the development. I started using it and it is very good.

 

I have two questions related to updating the docker:

 

1) I am only using it for a short time and the docker frequently can be updated. This is weird as sabnzbd only has stable updates once every few months. Am I accidentally using nightly builds?

 

2) The OP says that an auto-update function exists. How can this be enabled and is it recommended to do so?

 

1. We update all our containers weekly. That doesn't mean the application itself was updated, but there might packages in the base OS that needed updates for security patches or other things. 

 

2. I don't see any auto-update in the OP. If you refer to the stable or unstable tag, it says how in the OP. If you don't want the development branch, and didn't add it when you installed the container, you don't have to do anything. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, steve1977 said:

 

Sorry, not the OP, but the third post. See above the comment on self-updating. Is this possible now? Same question for other dockers.

 

There are no updates done inside the container. Only our weekly image refresh, which shows as an update ready on the docker page of unraid. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, steve1977 said:

 

Sorry, not the OP, but the third post. See above the comment on self-updating. Is this possible now? Same question for other dockers.

 

 

no

we stopped autoupdates on all our images with the exception of plex 

it created so many problems that outweighed any "benefit" and we switched to a weekly refresh model

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having some problems with this docker. All of the sudden I am getting the following error on the dashboard:

"Too little diskspace forcing PAUSE"

Both the incomplete and complete folders are bound to my cache drive, which has 100GB+ of free space yet its happening all the time now. I was able to force it to finish a download by pausing and unpausing multiple times, but its not happening all over. Below is the section in the code where it pauses.

2017-12-15 19:56:17,177::INFO::[directunpacker:265] DirectUnpacked volume 33 for aBtwz76srBc3AATP
2017-12-15 19:56:23,205::WARNING::[assembler:77] Too little diskspace forcing PAUSE
2017-12-15 19:56:23,205::INFO::[downloader:277] Pausing
2017-12-15 19:56:23,205::INFO::[directunpacker:445] Aborting all DirectUnpackers
2017-12-15 19:56:23,205::INFO::[directunpacker:372] Aborting DirectUnpack for aBtwz76srBc3AATP

 

Does anyone have suggestions about what is going on?

sabnzbd (2).log

Edited by Necrotic
Link to comment

This is the problem


Label: none  uuid: 5d187e56-3a61-43d8-bb94-7e846712a666
    Total devices 1 FS bytes used 121.36GiB
    devid    1 size 232.89GiB used 232.89GiB path /dev/sdh1

 

Wait for @johnnie.black (the btrfs god)

 

Although btrfs is stable, anecdotally there is less problems with using XFS if you have no intention of ever getting a cache pool going.

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Necrotic said:

Yes, which diagnostics in particular? the SMART report? If so here it is:

 

Samsung_SSD_850_EVO_250GB_S21NNXBGA75793K-20171216-0155.txt

 

Edit: Just in case here is the unraid one:

unraid-diagnostics-20171216-0158.zip

 

Btrfs filesystem is fully allocated and needs to be rebalanced, see here:

 

https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/54533-624-cache-drive-reporting-quotno-space-left-on-diskquot/#comment-532931

 

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

 

Btrfs filesystem is fully allocated and needs to be rebalanced, see here:

 

https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/54533-624-cache-drive-reporting-quotno-space-left-on-diskquot/#comment-532931

 

Thanks. I got the following:

Done, had to relocate 11 out of 235 chunks

 

The cache now says:

Data, single: total=220.01GiB, used=68.10GiB
System, single: total=4.00MiB, used=48.00KiB
Metadata, single: total=2.01GiB, used=619.44MiB
GlobalReserve, single: total=285.98MiB, used=0.00B

Now the big question is, how do I get it back to xfs without messing everything up?

Link to comment
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know or have a guide that details how to auto delete folders?

 

Along with why I keep receiving the following error while trying to access the web GUI:

 



This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
ReloadHIDE DETAILS

 

I have reinstalled the software 8+ times in the past month, but after a day or two, the error returns...

Edited by hilljd00
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.