onboard 2port SATA Marvell 9220 controller doesnt work with UNRAID?

I'm afraid I have bad news, unless you don't care about full virtualization support.  Please read Marvell disk controller chipsets and virtualization.  Your 9220 is not listed there, but 2 chipsets like it are listed, the 9120 and 9230, so it doesn't surprise me that your 9220 has the same problem.  I'm going to add yours to the list, as your syslog shows the same symptoms, Intel version.  The final confirming test is to turn off IOMMU support in the BIOS, and the drives will then be visible and work fine.  That's your workaround if you don't need IOMMU support, called Vt-d.  If you do want that, you can try updating the BIOS (and firmware for the chipset if it's separately available), but more likely you may want to return the board for another.

Thanks for the info.

Bought this mother board for less than $100CAD.  So if just 2 of 8 ports wont work.  Ill live with it.  Got a AOC-SASLP-MV8 coming from ebay.

Cant actually figure out how to disable VT-d on this motherboard.  It was enabled by default.  Which is strange.  I do want VT-d.  It was one of the reasons for picking this motherboard.

Seems like most lga1150 motherboards only have six SATA ports these days anyways.