[Support] Linuxserver.io - Piwigo

4 hours ago, SpyisSandvich said:

Unfortunately your config doesn't really help.

What I ultimately did was downgrade my server version to 13.0.0, which seems to be the last good version that continues to work with my current setup.  Looks like there was an announcement for this on their main site.

I haven't updated Piwigo in a while and I hadn't seen that announcement. I used to be the guy who always ran the latest versions, preferably even beta. Not anymore.

I haven't touched those configs so one would expect those configs that are in the container to work. Or there should be an instructions how to migrate.

• 1 month later...

hi,
Since some month i've a login issue.

Wrong username ou invalid password

I've always use this login/password and i didn't change it (i use a password manager ...).

So, i tried to recover password. I've this issue.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "PHPMailer\PHPMailer\Exception" not found in /config/www/gallery/include/phpmailer/PHPMailer.php:1917 Stack trace: #0 /config/www/gallery/include/phpmailer/PHPMailer.php(1650): PHPMailer\PHPMailer\PHPMailer->mailSend() #1 /config/www/gallery/include/phpmailer/PHPMailer.php(1486): PHPMailer\PHPMailer\PHPMailer->postSend() #2 /config/www/gallery/include/functions_mail.inc.php(900): PHPMailer\PHPMailer\PHPMailer->send() #3 /config/www/gallery/password.php(118): pwg_mail() #4 /config/www/gallery/password.php(259): process_password_request() #5 {main} thrown in /config/www/gallery/include/phpmailer/PHPMailer.php on line 1917

I've check MaraiDB, the user still exist.
I've the problem only on this account. The other accounts perfectly works.

Any idea to recover my admin acces to my piwigo ?

• 5 months later...

Hi all,

So I have been having a problem with the Piwigo finding my local pictures. 

After much head scratching I found I needed to change the default container dir to the below, after this I could then use the admin,tools,sync to find all my pictures. Hope this helps:

image.png.7f91cc62e6612edae7dabdc9960918f9.png

Edited by sma007
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...