How to add maps/world to mineos and mcmyadmin. Do not have permission

DGB

I have installed mineos and mcmyadmin on docker but I'm unable to write to the minecraft or import folders to add saves I already have from a windows 7 pc running mcmyadmin

How do I change the permissions on that folders please.

What folders do you have set to /var/games/minecraft? It was wherever you set it in your initial config, defaults to /mnt/appdata/minecraftos/. Would be best to install to cache drive SSD, Minecraft uses a good amount of read/writes and I would think performance would be greatly impacted by parity.

Be sure whatever folder you have set from the docker install page is set to read/write.

What are you using to try and write to that folder? Some form of SCP? SMB share? FTP upload?

I have docker/minecraft on the cache/SSD drive

I access the folders via SMB network/unraid/cache/docker/minecraft/mcmyadmin

I car write to the mcmyadmin folder but none of the folders inside the mcmyadmin folder

cache share is set to public and host path read/write

The reason I want to write to one of these folders is to migrate the minecraft server from my pc to unraid

I have already moved the files from an online host to the windows 7 pc running mcmyminecraft but now i'd like to have the server on my unraid machine but i'm unable to copy the worlds to the correct folder on unraid inside mcmyadmin "you need permission to perform this action"

I tried mineOS as well  and was unable to write to the import folder on that one too

Just need to know where i'm going wrong with the file permissions

Archived