Moved to new Server, Disk is recognized "larger" and is "Wrong Disk"

jlr2000

Sorry if this is answered, I did search but to no avail:

I just upgraded my server, I'm on the latest unRaid.  On my old server I used the cd-rom sata connections and it worked, but my 4tb disk was only recognized at 2.20gb.  I was fine with that arrangement and all was good.  I just moved all the drives to a new server and the mb sees all my drives as the sizes they should be...so great! BUT, 2 disk on the old server were thought to be "2.20gb", but now in the new server it sees them as 4tb and 3tb, which is physically correct, but according to unRaid they are "wrong disks" due to the size being suddenly different....

Any thoughts on next steps?  I installed the unBalance docker before the move with the plan to migrate one disk to another so I could 1 by 1 re-add it as the proper size.  I didn't realize since the new server sees the full size, so does unRaid. 

Thoughts on how to proceed?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok, thanks for the guidance!  I will try to new config, making sure not to assign Parity or Cache to data.  Once that happens I'll see if they are formatted I'll start the array and rebuild parity. 

If it decides they are not formatted I'll hold for further instructions (no array start).

I'll let you know.

Thanks again.