Very slow write speeds to share from Windows machine

Anytime I write to my unRAID shares from my Windows 10 machine I'm getting very slow speeds (25-30MB/s) even though these shares have the cache drive enabled and I can see the data being written to my cache pool.  I mean these are the kinds of speeds I would expect with no cache but not with 2 SSD's in a cache pool.

What gives?

unRAID%20transfer_zpsp5nllu7g.jpg

2 SSD's in a cache pool.

That means you are using BTRFS.  Thats basically what happened to my cache when I was running BTRFS.  I switched it to XFS and have had no issues.

I thought you couldn't run a cache pool with XFS?  Or did you just get rid of your cache pool all together?  My current cache pool consists of two Intel 730 SSD's which are pretty reliable SSD's but I run a decent amount of dockers and with it not being easy to backup docker appdata (have to run custom scripts to do so), I like the redundancy of two drives.

But this speed is pretty killer, I don't think I can stand it because I do a lot of data transfers to my array.

2 SSD's in a cache pool.

That means you are using BTRFS.  Thats basically what happened to my cache when I was running BTRFS.  I switched it to XFS and have had no issues.

I thought you couldn't run a cache pool with XFS?

You can't.  But I will take speed and no corruption anyday!

2 SSD's in a cache pool.

Haha, I edited my last post seconds after you replied.

So how is your cache currently configured right now?  And how did you go about moving your data from the BTRFS cache pool to XFS?

I thought you couldn't run a cache pool with XFS?

You can't.  But I will take speed and no corruption anyday!

Can anyone chime in on the best way to backup docker appdata so I can convert my cache pool back to XFS and the the data right back without causing docker issues?

I *think* it's painless, once you disable Docker.  You can do just about anything while it's disabled.  Once you restore the files back to the drive, then re-enable Docker support.  If I've forgotten any details, hopefully someone else will inform us.