'/boot/unRAIDServer': Read-only file system

simpic

If you're on 6.1, a reboot should fix the issue.  If you haven't yet upgraded to 6.1, you'll have to shutdown, put the stick into a windows / mac computer and have them run chkdsk on the stick.

Does a reboot repair that now?  Missed that.... but awesome if it does.

If you're on 6.1, a reboot should fix the issue.  If you haven't yet upgraded to 6.1, you'll have to shutdown, put the stick into a windows / mac computer and have them run chkdsk on the stick.

Yes, it was noted in the changelog, but that can be easy to miss.

Yes, it was noted in the changelog, but that can be easy to miss.

Nice work!  I'm not as keen eyed as some others ;)

Hi,

Still on 6.0.1 due to plugins being used. Windows trick worked, thanks.

Now to figure out why it's not booting if I have disks in the bays, not a unRaid issue I think.

Hi,

Still on 6.0.1 due to plugins being used. Windows trick worked, thanks.

Now to figure out why it's not booting if I have disks in the bays, not a unRaid issue I think.

Check the BIOS settings.  My Test Bed server (Spec below) always unassigns the flash drive and sets any NEW hard drive as the default boot drive.  A bit of a pain in the butt but once I figured out what was happening, I taped a card on the case to tell me which key was required to get into the BIOS to fix it!