Slow parity check

I started a parity check on my Main server which is running Unraid 6.01. The specs are in my sig. The server has 19 data disks of 3 and 4 TBs. When the parity check started it stayed on 0% for a few minutes and after that I saw speeds of 90 MB/s, which seems rather slow to me. Earlier parity checks started at 130-140 MB/s. Now at 22% speed fluctuates between 45 and 75 MB/s. What can be wrong here? Or is this normal and expected behavior? Is there anything to check?

Looks like you have SAB installing as a plugin, but it installs before your other plugins like Community Applications. Did you install it using the plugin manager in the GUI, or did you just drop it into the config/plugins folder? Does it appear on the Plugins page with the other plugins? Also, there is a docker for that.

Some other things in syslog that bring up some other questions. What do you get from console or telnet with this?

ls -lah /mnt/user

And some problems during mover which are undiagnosed.

None of this has anything to do with your parity check speed though. No obvious problems since the parity check started near the end of the log, and it appeared to have been running for a few hours before the diagnostic was taken. That is not a terrible speed, is it different than usual? Is this a new development? If so, any recent hardware changes? When the check finishes see what the average speed is. It can vary quite a bit at different points during the check.

Thanks, so far. Parity check speed is now up to 88 MB/s@45%. Is was bit strange that between 20 and 40% it fluctuated between 35 and 75%. I was a bit worried that something was wrong. I did see higher speeds before Dynamix GUI was introduced.

I use Phazes plugin of sabnzb and it was installed by copying the url to the plugin install page. It shows up on the plugins page and gets updated when I see when there is an update available.