rcu_preempt

isrdude

Here is my diagnostics zip....pulling my hair out on this as I'm running a tower with exactly the same MOBO, CPU, and unRaid 6.  It hasn't had a hiccup yet.  I've changed out my heatsink and now I'm wondering if I have a CPU issue or could it originate with a bad flashstick that isn't running program properly.  Drives were ones transferred from first tower, formatted, precleared, then loaded.  Plenty of power since I'm running 800 watts and plenty of cooling.  Driving me nuts!

tower2-diagnostics-20150907-0709.zip

• 4 months later...

Petta....as it turned out, I tore into the motherboard and found that one of the memory sticks burned out on me.  Had the same thing happen on my secondary server too.  It turns out that the collar to hold the cpu heatsink/fan clamped to the cpu broke on one side and needed to be replaced.  Only way I found out the problems on both was actually taking everything out and apart.  On the memory, I had to go one by one and slot by slot to ensure it was a stick and not the slot.  Time consuming but what can you do?  ON the collar, only way to spot it was to tear into the case and detach the heatsink/fan.  When I went to reattach that is how I found the crack that caused it to be loose and not sit completely tight on the CPU