Issue with permissions on Sabnzbd Docker, deleting files from share

I've taken the plunge and upgraded to 6.1 this week and overall I've very happy with everything and I've managed to get my head around the drive mapping side of the docker system.

Everything is downloading as I expect however I've got a slight permission issue on access the shares from a Win7 PC where I can no longer delete the files from within Windows.

I've tried to use the 'new permissions' fix under tools which doesn't seem to have fix anything. I've tried to set my Sabnzbd config to use 666 or 777 as file permissions which didn't help.

The permission seems to be set right as from what I can tell reading other threads the dockers run as nobody and the permissions should be for nobody:users but Im confused how I get permission to my 'David' account on my PC.

files permissions within the folder (ls - l): -rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users

folder permissions (ls -ld): drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users

From that I would guess the permissions are set ok on the folder too. The folder is created within the share using the current date (as part of a script run by Sabnzbd) so I'm guessing its created as nobody due to sabnzbd running as nobody.

Has anyone got any ideas on how I move forward with this?

I removed everything on my cache drive which has all my backups of apps etc I ran on 5.x so starting from a fresh cache drive I reinstalled all my dockers and reconfigured but I'm still getting the same issue where I can't delete files which have been downloaded.

After a Sabnzbd download completes a script is run against it depending on if its TV shows, movies etc so I'm guessing the script is running as nobody but I'm afraid I'm a relative unix noob - All I know is what I've learnt over the last few years from running unraid

I've amended the folder permissions to include 'x' so giving 777 and also tried the file and folder both set to 777 but I still can't delete the files

EDIT: I looked into if it could be the share causing issues rather than files permissions. by comparing another share which is working exactly how I want I managed to get it working by editing the .cfg file for the share I couldn't delete from.