Not sure what i am doing wrong

I am trying to get a box going but i am having some difficulties.  got the USB drive to boot and it gets to root.  i can see the unraid server on my network when i scan the network.  but i cannot browse to it.  i thought that i needed to install unmenu but i think that is a separate add on.  not sure what i am doing wrong here.  i also tried to copy the unmenu_install script to my flash drive into a directory called unmenu but that doesn't seem to work when i type cd /boot/unmenu.  i am seriously a noob so maybe i am doing this all wrong or maybe i have the wrong hardware.

hardware specs.

gigabyte GA-H67MA-USB3-B3

Intel Core I3

4GB Ram

5 Sata hard drives

By default you should be able to type "http://tower/" in your internet browser or even just "tower/" to get to your unRAID box, by default it won't set up any shares. After that, you should be able to follow these two videos:

Please note that it will take a while to actually be able to share anything as the drives must be zero'd out before parity protection will be in place (you want this to happen, otherwise your data has no drive failure protection).